Subliminal Talk

Full Version: payment options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paypal dont work in some countries, please make some other options, I cant buy anything, the last time I bought, I paid 20 dollars to someone for use his paypal account. Is it too hard to add an option that just accept credit cards visa, mastercard ? like aliexpress or any other site. If you can do this please I wait for it
I also have the same problem...I have to pay someone to transfer / pay the amount and it is not easy.

Credit card option is best.
Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?
(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?

No Ben, I dont know what its cost for you, but I think it will be more usefull than paypal. Also paypal take too much commission from non-US countries.
(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?
There is option of payment via card through paypal without logging in, however if the credit card is issued from a country where paypal does not exist, that card is declined since paypal does not accept that card number.
(11-30-2019, 12:04 PM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]
There is option of payment via card through paypal without logging in, however if the credit card is issued from a country where paypal does not exist, that card is declined since paypal does not accept that card number.

same as here.
Unfortunately, we have what payment options we can have right now. When we had other payment options, nobody used them, and they were dropped. I don't know all the specifics - that's Andrew's area - but for the time being, I'm afraid what we have is what we can have. That will eventually change, but it's not something we can change right now unfortunately. I am sorry we can't be more helpful with this right now.
I hope that will soon, at least Google Pay, it is free for both side. and universal
And now Apple Pay maybe? Call me a fanboi but I so would like to have something that ‘just works.’ PayPal has been nothing but trouble for me and no, it does not allow me to pay without an account. 

(12-03-2019, 01:09 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that will soon, at least Google Pay, it is free for both side. and universal