Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU5 Journal Continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boss tried to stress me out yesterday. I guess testing how much I am growing. I didn't let it get to me. i am on my second week of loops. They have help a lot. I deserve better, looking for a better job. I know i will find it. He was even nice today and ask how am I doing. i don't know what part of the sub did that. I am glad I am feeling better. I have been very happy and joyful today. I will be running this for awhile I feel it is important than money sub right now. It I don't feel good about myself and love myself in the right want money will be useless. I know money doesn't make you happy. All the stuff in the whole won't make me happy. I also believe relationships don't make you happy. Happiness has to come within. I feel this goes deeper that E3. E3 is a great program, I just needed more healing.
I don't get why you had to create a new thread when your other journal thread is still here?
I don’t how to add to it, sorry