Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI - new to subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey peeps,

I'm new here on the forum. I got DMSI and will be playing the loops everyday consistently for the coming months (8:4).
I've played it for a week some weeks ago, but couldn't keep up with it because of my indecisiveness about if I should play OGSF first and after that DMSI because maybe my results with DMSI will not come to it's full potential if I didnt remove my shame and fear first. But okay, I'll be playing DMSI first, and then OGSF after. And maybe after that, I'll do some more DMSI and check if there's a difference.

What I noticed when I played DMSI for a week, I got out to a vape shop to buy a new vape, and instantly, I had sexual chemistry with the woman from the shop. When I went outside, I thought by myself that it was pretty unusual for me to get attraction going with random people. I usually only do that with girls I already know. I didn't even have to consciously try and generate attraction. It happened automatically.

Also noticed people where attracted to my energy and automatically wanted to be around me and vibe with me in other instances.

I also fucked a girl last week, but that was 2 weeks after stopping dmsi. I also think that DMSI hasn't really to do with that experience because I made it consciously happen myself. But I don't know. She said I'm really tempting.

I think I respond quite well to affirmations and subliminals or other type of subconscious programming in general. I think it's because my consciousness is not really identified with one or another belief. Not really living inside the conceptual reality, which makes it easier to make my behavior become alligned with a new established relative truth about me.

So I'll also create a journal and write what I experience with this subliminal.

Peace
Welcome. Not sure if you meant this, but you don't want to combine OGSF with DMSI, DMSI has programming for that in it.

Hope it goes well for you.
(10-24-2019, 04:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Not sure if you meant this, but you don't want to combine OGSF with DMSI, DMSI has programming for that in it.

Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you. Really? Then I bought OGSF for no reason lol.
Yep, DMSi is a complete package.. That 2 weeks where you didn't listen to DMSi is what we call BLOOM
(10-25-2019, 07:58 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, DMSi is a complete package.. That 2 weeks where you didn't listen to DMSi is what we call BLOOM

Hey Zane, could you elaborate on that term?
Yes generally anything 5g and above you don't want to use with anything else. A couple of the latest 5.75g programs Shannon is working on technology to do so e.g ARA, LFC 'in the moment'. But it's considered experimental still.

Using more than 1 program will take focus away from both, and you also need time and space to process it.

Bloom is when you've been listening to a subliminal for a while and you stop and it starts processing a bit because for some people it goes from 'being told what to do' to 'executing' and sometimes allows the space for some of the programming to come out more. I thought the same when you mentioned what happened.

On 3.0.1 I think, when I stopped a week or two later I slept with 2 girls within 3 days and was like 'wow' then fear come up around it unfortunately.
(10-25-2019, 03:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes generally anything 5g and above you don't want to use with anything else. A couple of the latest 5.75g programs Shannon is working on technology to do so e.g ARA, LFC 'in the moment'. But it's considered experimental still.

Using more than 1 program will take focus away from both, and you also need time and space to process it.

Bloom is when you've been listening to a subliminal for a while and you stop and it starts processing a bit because for some people it goes from 'being told what to do' to 'executing' and sometimes allows the space for some of the programming to come out more. I thought the same when you mentioned what happened.

On 3.0.1 I think, when I stopped a week or two later I slept with 2 girls within 3 days and was like 'wow' then fear come up around it unfortunately.

Yeah, I understand. 

And what do you mean with 'then fear came up around it'?
I started to have fear around the result in the form of thinking and feeling 'this is too good'. Like maybe some fear of success, of what could happen if this kept happening and such and it derailed what was happening.

That kind of thing and fear in general is one of the core issues and why Shannon created FRM (Fear Removal Module) to deal with it. FRM wasn't in the version I mentioned, it's a pretty recent creation.
(10-26-2019, 02:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I started to have fear around the result in the form of thinking and feeling 'this is too good'. Like maybe some fear of success, of what could happen if this kept happening and such and it derailed what was happening.

That kind of thing and fear in general is one of the core issues and why Shannon created FRM (Fear Removal Module) to deal with it. FRM wasn't in the version I mentioned, it's a pretty recent creation.

all fear is being created with your imagination, by relating to future, which is a concept and is therefore not actual.

I get you. But do you think the best way to deal with fear is with another module added to the subliminal? I think fear is caused by attachment to an idea, a concept if you will which only exists in your mind and is not actual. It only becomes actual if you have a belief around it. Then it becomes actualised for you. 

In order to be afraid, you have to conceptualize an experience you don't wanna have, using your mind's imagination. 

Ofcrouse fear get's actualised because of subconscious patterns, but grasping how fear get's created existentially let's you realise that it's actually something you actively DO. And then makes you conscious at the time of generating these fear related thoughts and emotions, and then you get a chance of letting it go by realising you are creating it yourself. 

Just my 2 cents on fear..