Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS with LFC 5.75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it could be  very good one, LFC could help with the procastination of MLS.
Good idea, as far as I know MLS won't be updated again for a while still.
What a pitty. But event id its in 6 months i will but it id the come together.
When MLS is rebuilt, LFC will not be what overcomes the procrastination. But the next version of MLS will overcome procrastination.
(10-23-2019, 06:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When MLS is rebuilt, LFC will not be what overcomes the procrastination.  But the next version of MLS will overcome procrastination.

More less for when you will rebuilt MLS? The fact of being more centered makes much more easy to not procastinated doing other things that you may be interested in but they are not your priority. Anyway, will the new MLS have LFC?

Thanks,
If that will improve it. It would have to balance with the rest of the program. MLS already has focus in it. The problem is getting past fear.
(10-24-2019, 06:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If that will improve it. It would have to balance with the rest of the program. MLS already has focus in it. The problem is getting past fear.
 In my case MLS gives you the power but not the control, LFC give you the control but not the power. I think both together could be a really good and powerful sub.