Subliminal Talk

Full Version: More even beard hair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be nice with a subliminal to improve your beard, I have uneaten hair growth in the facial area around me cheeks that would be nice to fix.
How many copies of this would sell? Is this a common thing?
(10-14-2019, 04:34 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice with a subliminal to improve your beard, I have uneaten hair growth in the facial area around me cheeks that would be nice to fix.

All of my beard is uneaten. Not quite long enough to chew.
I think a better sub would be become the handsomest and most physically attractive version of yourself. No auras, no snipers no gender neutral no bs.

Become extremely handsome and attractive. Good one.
(10-14-2019, 06:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How many copies of this would sell? Is this a common thing?

I’m seeing ads about this on Facebook and have done so for a while. I have multiple friends having the same problem. Google it and you’ll see.

And I meant unEVEN not EATEN. lol!
(10-14-2019, 08:14 AM)SouthPaw Wrote: [ -> ]I think a better sub would be become the handsomest and most physically attractive version of yourself.  No auras, no snipers no gender neutral no bs.  

Become extremely handsome and attractive.  Good one.

You can understand the motivation and inspiration behind the "gender neutral" here.  

http://netbsd.org/about/system.html

I'm not building six versions of the same thing so you guys can have ridiculous fears assuaged for literally negative benefit to you and me.

ALL of my subliminals use gender non-specific scripting unless they are specifically aimed at males or females.  That will never change.  So if you don't like it, I'm sure someone else can help you.

Before I implemented this, I discovered that rebuilding six versions was not only confusing to my customers, it wasted my time, and introduced more opportunities for me to make mistakes - which I did.  Which is how and why I developed a gender unspecified script base.

When we build Alpha Male, it will be designed specifically for males.  Same for Alpha Female being for females.  Breast enlargement will be specifically for females.  "Male Enhancement" will specifically reference and only work for males.  

But outside of things like that, gender unspecified makes everything easier and better for you and me.  It's not going anywhere.
(10-14-2019, 06:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2019, 04:34 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice with a subliminal to improve your beard, I have uneaten hair growth in the facial area around me cheeks that would be nice to fix.

All of my beard is uneaten. Not quite long enough to chew.

Lol Lol Lol
Quote:I have uneaten hair growth

Hahaha I can't stop laughing.

I'm personally happy that all my beard hair has so far been uneaten.
(10-14-2019, 04:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I have uneaten hair growth

Hahaha I can't stop laughing.

I'm personally happy that all my beard hair has so far been uneaten.

Ding!  Ha!!