Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Laser Fried Chicken 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had surprisingly good results with LLFC in BASE 2.1 in the past. And since the new 5.5/5.75 generation of subliminals is so much more potent than the 5Gs, I am curious to experience what a stand-alone focus-fire aimed at concentration and focus can do for me.

I ran the first batch of 4 loops last night and I think that the party is already getting started. Today I am centered and calm.

When I started the loops, I immediately relaxed deeply and drifted into sleep. Had extremely vivid dreams, but I think these were a bleed-over from my run-in with DMSI 3.3.2 (which seemed to terrify my subconscious tremendously btw. - I will do a proper run at a better time, when I have more freedom to play around). Sleeping while exposing myself to LFC seems to be no problem. But I'll hold back with that evaluation until a few more nights have passed.
On another note: the mp3.zip for LFC does not contain the masked trickling stream track.
Deleted, misunderstood.
(10-12-2019, 03:01 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]On another note: the mp3.zip for LFC does not contain the masked trickling stream track.

I just unpacked my copy of the mp3.zip and it does indeed contain that file.  Try downloading that .zip again and see if it has the same issue, please.
(10-12-2019, 06:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2019, 03:01 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]On another note: the mp3.zip for LFC does not contain the masked trickling stream track.

I just unpacked my copy of the mp3.zip and it does indeed contain that file.  Try downloading that .zip again and see if it has the same issue, please.

I redownloaded the mp3.zip. Same result, the trickling stream track is missing. Filesize of the .zip is 558,88 MB. I attached a screenshot of the .zip content.

[attachment=689]
Does your copy have a hash value that matches the one in the hashes.txt file? The value in the .txt file should match this:

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

6d088f55df60d64d093675403aea6b062a3af35a047482fb226f4fb55ddebed0 Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

and so should your file.
(10-12-2019, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Does your copy have a hash value that matches the one in the hashes.txt file?  The value in the .txt file should match this:

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

6d088f55df60d64d093675403aea6b062a3af35a047482fb226f4fb55ddebed0  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

and so should your file.

No, the sha256sum of the .zip does not match. It is the same problem I described in the first post of my previous UMS journal. The sha256sums of the files I download do not match whatever browser or method of download I use. However, the sha256sums of the files contained in the .zip archives do match the sha256sums you provided, although the sha256sum of the .zip archives themselves do not match.
I cannot think of an explanation for that.

I will have to re-upload and have it re-linked I guess.
Sorry, should be fixed now. What happened is originally I noticed that file wasn't there so Shannon reuploaded the zip, but I didn't realize he did so with a slightly different name and I linked the original one. Let me know if it's okay now.
Yes, now the linked mp3.zip has every file it is supposed to have. Thank you.
Day 2

What stands out to me, is how calm and collected I am. There is a subtle bodily serenity that permeates me and at the same time a deep mental tranquility. There is no mental fogginess whatsoever.

Yesterday I disposed of all my tobacco. Today I feel no craving in any way.
Day 4

I really miss the auric shield. The past two days made me realize (once again) how damn toxic my work environment is and how this did not get to me for the past 9 months thanks to auric shielding. It is such a big difference, it is almost mind-boggling. Well, sometimes you realize the worth of something only when it is gone.

Otherwise not much to write home about, other than strange dreams and a surprisingly bold come-open-me-up situation with a female coworker (totally out of the norm, possibly DMSI bloom).
That's really intetesting, since LFC has NDRS turned on...
(10-15-2019, 06:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's really intetesting, since LFC has NDRS turned on...

Ah, well. I based my assumption on this post of yours:

Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on Laser Focus & Concentration. It is being built as a Focus Fire subliminal. So far I can tell you that Auric Shielding will be OFF for this program.

I must be experiencing something else then.
Pages: 1 2