Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS - Let The Money Roll In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had been using LTU and all its different releases since the beginning of the year and decided it was time to switch to something new when I noticed Shannon had been working on the money sub.

After listening to my first loop about 3 days ago my head has been feeling "full" (I don't know how else to describe it). I've also noticed that my sinuses have been playing up since I started it. I'm sneezing and sniffling like crazy and my eyes are itchy which only ever happens between around the end of August/beginning of September.

I've noticed my eagerness to go home and study has increased. I've always looked forward to studying, but I'm actually getting really excited to the point where I'm thinking, "I'm so excited to go home and study!" 

I have caught myself playing the sub out of habit because it's only 1:7 and I'm not used to it. The upside to only 1 loop every week is that I can listen to other things during my day/night which I've missed doing.

About a week before I knew about UMS I started a savings plan to travel and quit my job and just a few days ago my brother invited me to Taiwan and my friend invited me to Okinawa. I'm looking forward to the opportunities this subliminal will present.

Thanks Shannon for the great work!
Today I had absolutely no desire to do anything but relax. Usually when I'm not working I try my best to do something productive like working on my book or study all day, but today I didn't. It was a strange feeling though because I didn't even want to do the normal things I do to relax like read, youtube or video games. My mind was blank and I was in a weird void of feeling lost about what I should do next. I honestly wouldn't be able to say what I did the last 16 hours because my mind was blank all I know is I spent most of it in bed without sleeping.

I'm hoping this is just a temporary stage and will pass soon. On a plus side, I found out I'll be getting paid about $2,000 tomorrow which I'll put towards my 6 month (at least) trip overseas.
Today I woke up and did a little bit of instagram surfing and found that a lot of the posts that came up had to do with money and becoming wealthy. It was really random considering the fact that since I've been using instagram, all the random posts that have shown up have been about puppies, pandas and Japan. One of the posts I saw was a few lines from a book about work and money that I read one time about five years ago. I was amazed I recognised it straight away so I took it off my bookshelf and dusted it off to read for a couple of hours.

I ended up getting paid a couple hundred dollars extra today than I had expected. I was over the moon and so happy that I had no idea how to process the feeling other than laughing at the situation and saying, 'thank you' over and over.

I went for a walk that lasted about an hour and found my posture to be perfect. I felt incredibly confident and attractive and greeted people as we passed each other, which is very out of character for me. I usually lock myself in my room every day to study and write and it's often hard for me to get out of the habit of keeping to myself so I was surprised at how easy and natural it felt to be out and interacting with random people.

My appetite seems to have changed as it did with LTU and instead of being hungry all day and buying large portions of food when I go out, I end up buying the smallest portion and feeling satisfied when I'm done. This is a big deal weight and money-wise because I could easily waste $35 every few days on enormous servings. Buying books and video games are a weakness of mine too and I would often make a new purchase before being finished with my previous ones. Today, I looked at every item on the shelves and didn't feel the need to buy anything and thought it would be better to finish what I have first.

I'm still trying to figure out what would provide me with the life that I want, but while I do that I am just trying to surround myself with the things that I enjoy and draw inspiration from. One week into this sub and I can definitely tell its leaps and bounds beyond anything I've tried before!
I've been doing about 6-8 loops for almost a week. I've noticed people treating me different. Nothing exceptionally strange, it just feels like they respect me more. I've been having a lot of dreams, but have been sleeping well and feel like I have a lot of energy throughout the day even though I'm sleeping an hour less than usual.

I want to play the sub over speaker rather than headphones, but something keeps telling me to keep using headphones when I sleep with hybrid track.

Havn't had any headaches other than the "full" feeling I had on my loop on the first day. I'm waiting for the feeling that I need a day off to actually take a break.
6 to 8 loops a day?
Yeah when I have work the next morning I get about 6 loops in, but on my days off I get 8. I've had a realisation since starting UMS and that is: since starting this sub I have been binge watching Netflix every moment I can. Usually I get bored after an episode, but I'm finding anything and just watching it. I'm wondering if this is some sort of resistance.
(07-20-2019, 01:53 PM)BreathlessDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah when I have work the next morning I get about 6 loops in, but on my days off I get 8. I've had a realisation since starting UMS and that is: since starting this sub I have been binge watching Netflix every moment I can. Usually I get bored after an episode, but I'm finding anything and just watching it. I'm wondering if this is some sort of resistance.

Of course it's resistance, lol.  That's the classic "focus on something distracting to hide from what needs to be done" resistance tactic.

I think 6 to 8 loops a day is WAY the hell to much, personally.  Might help if you dropped for a 7 day break and started over at 1 loop a day, and gradually build up.
Yeah, I think I'll give it a break and see what happens. With the resistance should I do my best to be productive or just let it play out?
(07-20-2019, 02:36 PM)BreathlessDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I think I'll give it a break and see what happens. With the resistance should I do my best to be productive or just let it play out?

I'd like to know what triggers execution instead of resistance. So let it do it's thing. In the mean time, don't feel like you have to watch Netflix as a result. You can still be productive.
No worries. I'll let it work its magic, but still do some form of productive work.
I've had a week off and haven't noticed anything like bloom, attitude, fatigue or any sort of ideas coming to me. My dreams have stopped when I stopped listening, but I was having them every night I listened. My urge to go back to listening throughout the night is back, but I'll try doing 3x1 and 3x0 and see how that goes.

Usually I start getting obvious results before the 2 week mark so my theory is that the sub is doing a lot of deep work that I'm unaware of.
This program is sooo confusing. 6-8 hours of listening 7 days a week = no exhaustion or headaches. 7 days off = no obvious results. Listening to 1 loop a day = headache and slight exhaustion. I'm trying to figure out how that makes sense, but I'm lost. I'm definitely going to stick to 1 loop a day though and experiment with days off to see how many I need.
Too much, like too little, may not produce results.
My third day off after starting 3x1 and the exhaustion has finally started. I was going to do 4x0, but I'll see how I feel after tomorrow might end up doing 7x0 like the instructions said. Shame on me for not listening.
Pages: 1 2