Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone !

Long time I have not written anything. LTU 5  helped me a lot to stop negative habits like alcohol, cigarettes etc. USLM helped to win once in a while a passive income. But these subliminals became boring when I had to listen to them several hours a day and/or night for several months. So when I saw that this UMS is only one loop of 1h24 one day and 7 days off, my reaction was WOUAH ! Lets try it !

I did my loop :

1) Many feelings in the body : cold then warm then goose flesh. The image of the body changing : feelings that the arms are growing and then became smaller. The same for the legs. I suppose that it is linked to blood circulation. Feeling also super light, then super heavy etc. So a lot of kinesthetic effects.

2) Feeling very sleepy during the loop even though it was morning. I felt like a lot of things were entering my head, my head was like full of energy and it was sometimes tense.

3) Now it is several hours from the end of the loop and I feel great ! I feel super calm, not an inch of stress. I feel in the moment, in the zone as the sportsmen say. I think it will be a great sub for those who are also interested in focus and concentration. Lets see if these aspects will continue for the following days or need a boost ...
8 hours since I did the loop and still very calm and focused ! First time I have this for so long period ...
One day after the loop ….

The calm stayed the whole day and I was even able to increase it once in a while by just thinking "I am calm". But I was feeling strange not to have to listen to loops today. It is the first time in months !

Can we listen to hypnosis sessions during the seven days off ?
(07-11-2019, 02:38 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]One day after the loop ….

The calm stayed the whole day and I was even able to increase it once in a while by just thinking "I am calm". But I was feeling strange not to have to listen to loops today. It is the first time in months !

Can we listen to hypnosis sessions during the seven days off ?

I wonder if anything will ever be good enough for you guys.

Do not mix mind programming from different producers. I don't make hypnosis programs, so don't do that.
Today, second day after the loop, I felt that the effects of UMS started to disappear... so I listened to a second loop... I know I am not following Shannon... But after listening to the second loop, I felt …. OMG great again ! Like glowing, totally focused, in the moment and at the same time relaxed, no stress and mindfull. I do not know if at the end I will become richer, but what I know is that this sub is fantastic to fight stress, and develop focus and concentration and relaxation without sleepiness. I think people with ADD could benefit from it (beyond the aspect of abundance).
so what are you planning on doing? listen every day?
I do have ADD and of course that sentence you wrote interest me haha

Cheers
(07-12-2019, 01:42 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]so what are you planning on doing? listen every day?

Cheers

Maybe every other day … I will explore  Wink  But the genius of this sub is that you are put "in the zone", no distractions. I did not have that with the Maximum Learning sub. maybe Shannon could do a special sub 5,5g on focus concentration stress reduction by taking some modules of UMS ?  Thumbsup
(07-12-2019, 02:02 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2019, 01:42 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]so what are you planning on doing? listen every day?

Cheers

Maybe every other day … I will explore  Wink  But the genius of this sub is that you are put "in the zone", no distractions. I did not have that with the Maximum Learning sub. maybe Shannon could do a special sub 5,5g on focus concentration stress reduction by taking some modules of UMS ?  Thumbsup

I think LTU does a lot of that.

But a ”be a superstar at work” sub containing increased focus, concentration and stress reduction could be great.
(07-12-2019, 02:18 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers

But a ”be a superstar at work” sub containing increased focus, concentration and stress reduction could be great.

LTU was very good up to a certain point but I never felt this level of focus and relaxation. In fact since I started UMS, my bruxism disappear which did not happen with LTU
(07-12-2019, 07:48 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers

LTU was very good up to a certain point but I never felt this level of focus and relaxation. In fact since I started UMS, my bruxism disappear which did not happen with LTU

Really? Are you sure since UMS has been out only a couple of days? I am asking cause I have bruxism as well.
(07-12-2019, 09:11 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers

Really? Are you sure since UMS has been out only a couple of days? I am asking cause I have bruxism as well.

Well, my bruxism is during the day, not at night so it is easier to be conscious of it. After the first loop, I was fully mindful and could stop the tension of my jaws. The second day also. But the third day it started again so that's why I decided to do a new loop even though it is advice 1 loop and 7 days off. When I did the second loop, I was able to control again the bruxism. So if I want to be accurate, I would say it seems that I can put under control my bruxism after a loop.
LTU did kill off my bruxism (which I had no idea was called bruxism) but it took a few weeks. If you got even temporary control from one loop, that’s incredible. I don’t want to sound like I’m telling you what to do here, but I’d really suggest sticking to the directions for a while. I’ve found that the effects always seem to fade during the first few breaks but that stops pretty quick.
(07-12-2019, 06:48 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]LTU did kill off my bruxism (which I had no idea was called bruxism) but it took a few weeks.  If you got even temporary control from one loop, that’s incredible.  I don’t want to sound like I’m telling you what to do here, but I’d really suggest sticking to the directions for a while.  I’ve found that the effects always seem to fade during the first few breaks but that stops pretty quick.

Yes you are correct, I will go back to the original directions. It is just that I was feeling so enthusiastic to have these results so quick and painful to feel them fading step by step the 3rd day.
(07-12-2019, 05:13 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2019, 09:11 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2019, 02:02 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe every other day … I will explore  Wink  But the genius of this sub is that you are put "in the zone", no distractions. I did not have that with the Maximum Learning sub. maybe Shannon could do a special sub 5,5g on focus concentration stress reduction by taking some modules of UMS ?  Thumbsup

Well, my bruxism is during the day, not at night so it is easier to be conscious of it. After the first loop, I was fully mindful and could stop the tension of my jaws. The second day also. But the third day it started again so that's why I decided to do a new loop even though it is advice 1 loop and 7 days off. When I did the second loop, I was able to control again the bruxism. So if I want to be accurate, I would say it seems that I can put under control my bruxism after a loop.

Interesting...I always that people clench their teeth only in their sleep (like me). I didn't know some do it during the day too. Anyhow, if UMS stops it permanently for you, that would be awesome news!  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3