Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figure i might as well do a log since i haven't really contributed for awhile.

Listened to the first loop Saturday night 7/6/19 and i plan on using this for a long time.  I just barely finished BASE 2 weeks ago and i doubt that's accidental.  Will most likely get my girl on this as well in a week or two to sync up with my days.

Will update and report as much as I'm able to.
So what does it feel like?
(07-07-2019, 05:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So what does it feel like?

Have been trying to do an entry after the first post but have been very busy today so far.  And being busy isnt bothering me.  I normally have a bad habit, ive realized only todau, of when im tired i want to be grumpy and lazy. I haven't felt that today even though i am extremely tired.  If anything im note positive than usual.

Listening to the track was (I'm using hybrid trickling stream flac version) was different to any of the  other hybrids ive used.   For people that have suffered energy headaches it was similar  to that, but not painful or uncomfortable.  Just "full" and it felt like  it was constantly filling throughout the track.

So far this morning i have been examined some of my ideas  about money without prompting as ive been watching YouTube  videos about sailing in the background as ive been doing some busy work that only required half of my attention.  Ive never wanted to sail but im starting to want to.  Ive had some initial thoughts and ideas over the past few days about potential new projects and today ive been developing some ideas and plans on how to make them work.  Again, this isnt anything I've been trying to think about.  Im extremely tired and been doing random busy stuff and the thoughts keep coming.

If i was to give an example of how ive felt so far with the one loop its that my head was having a huge program downloaded into my brain that was requiring a lot more energy than normal (ive had to take a nap already this morning as well) and after a little bit of time ive felt it go from my brain to my body in some odd sensations.  

I'm very happy right now.  Just enjoying what ive been doing and am wanting to do more simply so that i can enjoy those things more.

Its great.  Thank you for this.  I'm going to get my girl on this for sure.

I'll add more when im able later today if I have more to add.  I saw you'd asked the question when id refreshed my browser and so took a small break to answer you.  Back to work!
(07-07-2019, 06:17 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]
For people that have suffered energy headaches it was similar  to that, but not painful or uncomfortable.  Just "full" and it felt like  it was constantly filling throughout the track.

I can't say I fully understand the energy headaches but I do understand the "full" feeling energetically. I could feel it radiating off of me partway through and still feel it afterwards as well.
7/8/19

Am having some weird occurrences.  Go figure.

I'm either exhausted or wide awake.  When whatever is deciding i need sleep i start shutting down fast.  But i also wake up really quickly.  Last night fell asleep inro a dead sleep then woke up out of nowhere to pay the power bill.

Dreams are super odd.  I dreamt i was learning how to drive my car while asleep in the back and getting used to the obvious panic.

Paying attention to my thoughts in the background I'm constantly half daydreaming, thinking of things i havent for years and finding emotional satisfaction in all kinds of things.  A lot of them new.  If i sit in silence i can almost see things being sorted through.  I havent chosen  a focus yet as i thought it might be a good idea to just watch the effects for a couple days.  So far my girl has been telling me she has asked the universe for money and is finding all kinds of strange ideas I'd never think of.  Her and i share finances so what she earns benefits me.  Another amazingcreason to get her on this for her, myself and shannon.  Had a friend contact me out of nowhere letting me know about a possible method of more income.  Ive never spoken to them abour money and so this was out of nowhere.  I gave a cautious probably no as it isnt somerhing that seems interesting or feels right, but we'll see.

Lots of small things I'll try to mention later.
(07-07-2019, 07:18 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [ -> ]
For people that have suffered energy headaches it was similar  to that, but not painful or uncomfortable.  Just "full" and it felt like  it was constantly filling throughout the track.

I can't say I fully understand the energy headaches but I do understand the "full" feeling energetically. I could feel it radiating off of me partway through and still feel it afterwards as well.

It feels really strange.  I'm starting to feel like my subconscious has decided to grow a second body inside of mine made out of energy and is constantly fiddling around with things.
Received a job offer today that's a definite upgrade to my current one doing the same thing.
(07-08-2019, 03:30 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2019, 07:18 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [ -> ]

It feels really strange.  I'm starting to feel like my subconscious has decided to grow a second body inside of mine made out of energy and is constantly fiddling around with things.

Dayummm,thats incredible,Man!!(Whispered voice,with amazement!)
That was quick. Nice lol.
Holy Quick!!
Holy Guacamole.....I feel like Im growing a second skin, the Auric Shielding! Scotty shields up Captain Kirk!!
Yeah folks it worked fast. It feels like it lessened up over the past day or so, but that might just be me or not understanding it. The other day i was wanting to listen to another loop really bad but held off.

I'm most likely going to take this job and keep working on other issues and potential sources of income as i go. I havent written down a goal yet, but i think it's about time for that to happen.
7/15/19 2nd use

Seeing as how the girl and i were up past midnight last night I did 2 loops of sleep aid followed by the 1 loop of UMS.  Have purchased 2 copies and she has her version on her computer.  Whenever we listen to the loops together we'll most likely use her computer as its easier to use in the bedroom.

I fell right asleep and i know i had some strange dreams i cant remember, but woke up after maybe 5 hours feel refreshed and good.  Had some initial hesitation to get started during  the day but have felt good overall so far this morning.  

Girlfriend says she didnt sleep at all, but then she says that she was asleep until after the loops completely stopped so she might have been half asleep or just really tired.  Says her mind was racing this morning when she woke up for good and so we'll see how her day goes.  After screwing her over like this i think id say a person's first  usage should most likely not be while sleeping.
Being given the go ahead from shannon I'm finishing  up a 2nd loop today, this one  awake and it feels great.  Its relaxing in how its effecting me.  I feel chill and laid back kind of like its helping  me take a needed break.
Pages: 1 2