Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E3.0 overdose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.I wanted to know if I can use E3.0 more than 3 loops per day.I want to achive the results in the discription sooner.and if there is anything like overdose with this sub,I mean the maximum number of loops.
Thanks.
I should add that I have seen increased urination perhaps universal detox in the sub is doing its job,and I'm doing 3 loops per day.can anything bad happen or sth goes wrong if I go like 6 loops?
More isn't always better, you might even resist more if you increase your loops, I would use the 3 loops for a longer period and see how you do and after that maybe experiment a little bit if you are inclined to do so, but 3 loops works best for most people so maybe try that first!

Cheers,

Griffin.
As I recently explained, more is not always better. In the case of E3, faster is not always better either. E3 has to motivate you to do the process of healing, which requires a lot of power, but at the same time you cannot "forcibly heal". Three loops a day is the balance point that allows these two extremes to work and produce the desired result. Don't try to use more than three loops a day until and unless:

1. You have done at least three months of three loops per day on (taking breaks of a day or two at a time as necessary).
2. You are not making obvious progress with 3 loops per day anymore.

If you do go above 3 loops per day, do not increase more than one loop a day per week. So you would do a week at 4 loops, and if you want to continue increasing it, a week at 5 loops, and if you still want to increase it, a week at 6 loops.

Also keep in mind that E3 is designed to make the process easy and painless, but your subconscious is doing a lot of hard work under the hood. Don't push too hard or too fast, because trying to go too hard and/or too fast is too much of a good thing. And we all know that too much of a good thing... isn't a good thing.
(06-18-2019, 01:18 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]I should add that I have seen increased urination perhaps universal detox in the sub is doing its job,and I'm doing 3 loops per day.can anything bad happen or sth goes wrong if I go like 6 loops?

I had that when I used Universal Detox by itself. So it's likely some detoxing. The funny thing is sometimes I noticed having a pee while on UD it felt 'refreshing'. Tongue