Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Post LTU subs (DMSI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys 

So decided to see how effective subs are after running LTU 5.0 

Had 3 weeks off then been hitting DMSI for past few days and I must say HOLY fuck do things feel different.

Firstly LTU turned me into a more well balanced and social person with almost no anxiety anymore (thanks Shannon your subs kick serious ass) and decided to use that as a base to run DMSI.

I've got all those feelings of badass and sexy back now fully streamline with a good solid base of a tuned up life

Also got a girl at work going crazy right now. Firstly months ago we barely ever spoke to one another but now after some LTU she began speaking to me all of a sudden and now with DMSI she doesn't know what to do around me anymore. 

She's hovering around me trying to find excuses to be near
She's following and liking my social media even whenni post seldomly and nothing inventive 
She is glancing at me wherever possible 

Today she even wore a gaudy shirt that read " You make me wonder about you" which I think was aimed at me 

She's a good 7.5 or 8.5 at her best I think but I do like her as a person. 

Might try it  but office work romances are a pain to get right. One bad move and it's straight into a bad situation. 

Also had some glances and smiles from other women too and respect hits from people too. Wonder what DMSI can do now mother-effers! 

Good times await  Pirate
Niceee. Hopefully Shannon will take note.
It makes sense with all the healing and self supportive programming in LTU (self esteem, self respect and such) aswell as letting go of the past and other things in it that DMSI can work better because you've grown in yourself.

Naturally when you've grown in yourself you're going to be in a better position for DMSI.
Sounds good, LiquidMind. How long you were on LTU before DMSI?
I’m planning based on the same theory. I’m going to finish my three months and go on Find Your Perfect Job in 5g. I’ve gotten some very quick and fast partial manifestation wit that one (that or they were full manifestations and I screwed them up with self sabotage). I can’t wait to see what happens with all the self work I’ve done.
(05-30-2019, 02:26 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good, LiquidMind. How long you were on LTU before DMSI?

I ran it just below the 3 month mark from feb to may and then stopped for 2-3 week before a week of this. 

It absorbs the DMSI beautifully without any problems
(05-30-2019, 01:08 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It makes sense with all the healing and self supportive programming in LTU (self esteem, self respect and such) aswell as letting go of the past and other things in it that DMSI can work better because you've grown in yourself.

Naturally when you've grown in yourself you're going to be in a better position for DMSI.

This is why I wanted to run another sub asap. DMSI seemed like the right choice and I have to admit being more of a complete human being with good self esteem and self image is key. It will help harness the wildfire of DMSI but still give you that scorching aura that women will notice.
(05-30-2019, 01:08 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It makes sense with all the healing and self supportive programming in LTU (self esteem, self respect and such) aswell as letting go of the past and other things in it that DMSI can work better because you've grown in yourself.
DMSI has already all of these things tho, and much more.
(05-30-2019, 04:22 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry but LTU dwarfs DMSI in terms of power if you think about it

LTU is also a complete package where as DMSI is experimental
Still going strong with the feelings of sexiness.

Fear is almost non existant at this point. 

No breaks on this DMSI express
(05-30-2019, 04:22 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]

From what i'm seeing it's the difference between someone who has low self esteem and a whole lot of other issues hoping to use DMSI just to get laid and feel better about themselves. The self esteem and such is supportive of the goal, but it's kind of like "I'm just hoping to get this to get laid".

It looks like it's been beneficial for some people if that's the issue to use something like LTU that's just focusing on THEM and building themselves up, not just for the sake of hoping to get sex.

And naturally someone in a better place in their self growth is going to have a better time on DMSI.
Alright I see what you mean.
Man I've really taken to this run of DMSI like a duck to water. Everything is smooth and I feel like a god on the inside

To anyone else perhaps struggling with it, try a run of lTU 5.0 for 3 month, then a rest stop and then back on DMSI. Trust me it'll feel better

Also I'm now wondering about sniper modules :::

Anyone know if you can consciously use them or is it just part of executing subconsciously ?
Damn i wonder what will happen if i run LTU for 6 months as i am planning and then run the new DMSI if it is out by then!

But do you think it could also be the bloom of LTU?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5