Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using US/LM V4 but am suffering from sciatica.
It's healing slowly but wanted to do everything in my power to heal as quickly as possible.

As MHS is a 5.5G sub do I have to wait 35 days before using it (as I'm currently on US'LM) or can it be used straight away?
Check Private Msg.
Yes, it's recommended to wait. For MHS it's 21 days as it's a little older.
(05-25-2019, 05:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's recommended to wait. For MHS it's 21 days as it's a little older.

Cheers Ben
(05-26-2019, 05:18 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2019, 05:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's recommended to wait. For MHS it's 21 days as it's a little older.

Cheers Ben

You're currently on USLM4, not MHS, so the wait is longer.  USLM4 will run over MHS programming, likely, if you start any earlier than 35 days rest.

If it were the other way around, and you were currently using MHS, the wait would be the shorter 21 days.  Even then, USLM4 is so powerful, it'd likely just overpower MHS and give you very little turbulence.  I switched from DMSI 3.3 to USLM4 without waiting, and can't say I experienced any turbulence.  If I did, it was minimal, and I still saw results.

Anyway, the answer you're looking for is you'll need to wait 35+ days if you're moving from USLM4 to a less powerful program like MHS 5.5.G.
Oh yes, RTBoss is correct. I was tired last night and took it as moving from MHS when I read your last sentence. Sorry man.

It's not the program you're moving to that matters, it's the program you've been using.
Since you can create any goal using USLM4, what about creating the goal of healing your sciatica?  Which brings up the question, is there a break/waiting period necessary when switching goals on USLM4?  (I am currently using USLM4 BTW.)
(05-27-2019, 04:17 AM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]Since you can create any goal using USLM4, what about creating the goal of healing your sciatica?  Which brings up the question, is there a break/waiting period necessary when switching goals on USLM4?  (I am currently using USLM4 BTW.)

I have already used USLM3 to heal my physical and emotional issues.. Will post an update soon
(05-27-2019, 04:17 AM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]Since you can create any goal using USLM4, what about creating the goal of healing your sciatica?  Which brings up the question, is there a break/waiting period necessary when switching goals on USLM4?  (I am currently using USLM4 BTW.)

I'd be interested to see how that goes for you. As far as I know there's no waiting period for switching goals, you just don't want to constantly switch goals over and over all the time like "oh nah I don't want that one now, i'll change to this one a few days later" and such.