Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant to ask this when I bought USLM3. What's the difference between flac and mp3? I'd have to delete half my hard drive to download everything. If I'm listening overnight on speakers should I be using hybrid, masked, ultra? For USLM3 I've been using (I thinkĀ  Blink) masked.

Thanks for any help team!
FLAC is slightly better compression so will be a litlte more effective, but it has the same content as the mp3s. Whatever you can listen to consistently is best other than worrying too much. We mainly have FLAC now because it was requested by some people.
(04-14-2019, 05:39 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]FLAC is slightly better compression so will be a litlte more effective, but it has the same content as the mp3s. Whatever you can listen to consistently is best other than worrying too much. We mainly have FLAC now because it was requested by some people.

awesome, thank you!
FLAC isĀ lossless compression. I estimate it gives 3 to 7% better audio clarity for the subliminal audio in most cases. We wouldn't offer mp3 if it wasn't good enough to please my critical side, but FLAC gives more options and the highest possible quality of audio.