Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-----------------------------------------------
Hey ya'll,

I had been writing my notes in my 'Alpha Male' thread, but now I'd like to have a dedicated thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Maximum Learning Speed, Day 15,

Yesterday, a purple belt told me (a 4-stripe white belt):
"You're getting tougher week by week."

Not sure if this relates to my progress prior to using MLS or not, but it's re-assuring. 

I've had a couple of mentally slow days; I've given up caffeinated coffee and am trying to use minimal melatonin. I still have some Diet Cokes that I'll drink through, but won't buy any more after I'm done.
This sub did help improve certain aspects to MLS but I feel once it's upgraded to 6g it'll be a powerhouse that does everything specified and then some.
Just waiting for it to get integrated with FRM and other modules/tech which is gonna create by the 2020 or near the end of 2020..
(04-03-2019, 01:54 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Just waiting for it to get integrated with FRM and other modules/tech which is gonna create by the 2020 or near the end of 2020..

Would buy that upgraded version in an instant. Have only been using MLS since it came out, with a few days of DMSI in between.
Maximum Learning Speed, Day 20,

I got slammed into the mats yesterday and broke my collar bone.
Will have less physical / fitness news in the coming weeks.
I’m sorry to hear about your collarbone, man. I wanted to ask, why mls over base?
Time for MHS!
In for seeing how MHS helps speed the healing of that collar bone! Feel better, Big D.
(04-07-2019, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Time for MHS!

Should I jump from MLS to MHS without pause?
What about the 3 week lead-in time period?
(04-07-2019, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Time for MHS!

Is this advised Shannon, using 2 subs at once MLS and MHS in between? I’d love to add MLS to my LTU if possible.....

Please advise
I've answered that several times already in your emails Hittman.
I ran MHS last night by Shannon's advice; will run again tonight.
Maximum Healing Speed, Day 6,

My collarbone feels like it has sealed itself (a full week after fracturing).
Took the sling off to shower (as usual), and was able to hang it by my side and do some curls, extensions.
My arm simply feels heavy. I'm avoiding motions which place torque on the bone, given that it could break the callus (the cartilage which forms around the broken bone ends).

Those motions include shrugs, front/side shoulder raises, and over the head. Been doing small motions to not forget the sensations of doing it properly.

Getting better at one handed typing. Have been reading and learning to program Python (the two skills that I've been capable of executing/motivated to work on since this happened.)
Maximum Healing Speed, Day 7,

Was able to scrape web pages on Python. I'm having problems installing Phantom JS2 (I'm told that there's a PATH element... wtf does that mean?).

I'm going back to work tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3