Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I purchased DMSI last night and had my first run. Whilst I slept. I've been using subliminals almost 365 days a year on one topic or another for around 3 years now so I think I have a good foundation for it in terms of mental strength and emotional clearance. We'll see though; nature laughs last.

Really looking forward to it. This will be my journal blog where I contribute my findings and experience.

Me:

23 years old, working 50 hours a week at a call-centre based sales job full of loads of young women. Recently single, as of yesterday. Let's have some fun and see what happens Big Grin

Running DMSI through stereo speakers which plug in to my laptop, at a comfortable volume, often drowned in with the white noise of a fan.

Not sure how I'm supposed to guarantee I listen to exactly only 8 loops. I use VLC media player on repeated loop and I have played it from somewhere around 00:30 last night until 08:30-09:00 this morning. Each loop is 1:06 long, so I guess that's about right but not perfect. If anybody else can advise in the meantime what they do to ensure they receive EXACTLY 8 loops and no more that would be helpful so I can maximise its effectiveness.

Over and out, will report in probably tomorrow!

Superman
With VLC, it is simple. All you have to do is to create a playlist where you place N times the track that you want to loop for N times.
(03-27-2019, 02:55 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]With VLC, it is simple. All you have to do is to create a playlist where you place N times the track that you want to loop for N times.

Perfect. Just done that now and about to start my nightly loops.
What format are you using? If it's just a masked format and you're drowning out the mask with a fan, you may be playing it too low volume. That means it has two masks, not just one.
(03-28-2019, 01:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What format are you using?  If it's just a masked format and you're drowning out the mask with a fan, you may be playing it too low volume.  That means it has two masks, not just one.

Yeah masked. Should I switch to hybrid or just quit sleeping with a fan? I generally have it on a light volume anyway.
Day 2 Report:

Well today has certainly had its ups and downs. Smashed everyone else on my sales team by far. Tying up a couple loose ends on some additional targets to earn my best bonus ever this month.

Certainly been feeling the effects of the subliminal already. I just feel different, it's always hard to put your finger on what it is when that's the case but I just know the subliminal is working through things in my mind.

FRM seems to be the first most noticable effect in the sense that I've been a bit more direct with women around work when I greet them and my voice has been projecting more sharply.
Sometimes I get this feeling like I'm a little bit "dazed", as in, acting in a light trance throughout the day. Alpha brainwaves and a warm fuzzy feeling shrouding my consciousness.

Noticed some mild supplicating behaviour from a few male colleagues around the workplace too. Nothing drastic; it's subtle.

Noticed today that the girl who broke up with me just two days ago is now in a "relationship" with a new guy. I feel disillusioned with women at the moment. I've always tried to steer clear of the hard redpill crowd and their negative beliefs about ladies. I'm always the one to get dumped though, despite being attractive, dominant and overall a kind and patient guy. Beginning to wonder what the pattern is and why it seems to always happen to me.

Everything has a cause.

Will report back again soon.
(03-28-2019, 02:36 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2019, 01:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What format are you using?  If it's just a masked format and you're drowning out the mask with a fan, you may be playing it too low volume.  That means it has two masks, not just one.

Yeah masked. Should I switch to hybrid or just quit sleeping with a fan? I generally have it on a light volume anyway.

I'm not entirely sure it's a problem, but it does raise some concern.

I suggest that you're most likely to benefit from one of the following, if it is a concern.

1. Switch to ultrasonic, not hybrid.  
2. Stop sleeping with a fan.
3. Sleep with the masked track as much louder than the fan as it is audible without the fan.
(03-28-2019, 03:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2019, 02:36 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not entirely sure it's a problem, but it does raise some concern.

I suggest that you're most likely to benefit from one of the following, if it is a concern.

1. Switch to ultrasonic, not hybrid.  
2. Stop sleeping with a fan.
3. Sleep with the masked track as much louder than the fan as it is audible without the fan.

Thanks, I think sleeping without the fan is the safest bet and what I'll do from now on.
Day 3:

Already feeling the effects kicking in quite strong. Again, nothing that can be pinpointed definitively.

Better posture, more purposeful strides, deeper voice. Controlling the conversation more on the phone with the customer and not worried about trying to be overly "polite". Willing to cut people off who try to divert the conversation elsewhere and control the sales cycle to get through quotes quicker. My closes at the moment are as simple as "Do you want it then", followed, if need be, by "where do we need to be to have a deal right now?".

Was warned by my team manager today that the higher up bosses are going to approach me and try and talk me into changing department which I don't want to do. Soon enough they brought me in and tried to hard sell me on switching departments because they wanted someone as self driven and productive as me. Told them I don't want to about 5 times and they were pretty insistent, one even tried flattery to convince me. I sort of just laughed and told him he's a good salesman. I eventually told them I'd consider it but I'm going to flat out say no on monday.

In terms of ladies I'm finding myself being more actively attracted to women in general around the office, and even caught myself flirtatiously standing next to one and mirroring her body language during conversation.

That's all for today. Will report in again soon.
Day 4:

Exhaustion. Tired. Sleepy. Hungry. Horny.

ALL THE TIME.

I have been working a lot and sleep 6-7 hrs nightly. Finally finished my 6 day work week and I'm ready to rest up properly over the weekend. I'll have two more sleeps and two more runs of DMSI before returning to work on Monday.
Day 5:

Shannon, what on earth have you put in this subliminal?

I've just woken up after having slept for 14 hours to some of the most horrifying, vivid and gruesome dreams I've had in my life. Women tearing their organs out... innards falling down on them from the roof. 1000s of spiders' eggs, etcetera.

Weird stuff basically. I'm guessing this is some hardcore manifestation, or symptom, rather, of the FRM kicking in and weeding out fears and phobias. I almost never remember dreams, let alone have dreams like that in the first place.

Today I feel ready to take action and sort some stuff out. Haircut, domestic chores, grocery shopping etc.

Usually on Sundays I feel lazy and accomplish nothing.
Definately sounds like a sign of something being worked through with images like that. Sounds like FRM.
I would guess that's the response to FRM in v3.3.1-D.
Day 6:

Today I've been feeling really good and in the zone. I was quite hot last night no matter what I did so after a while gave in and turned the fan on, turned up the volume on the speakers so that the DMSI track was more audible than the white noise of the fan to compensate so the affirmations don't get completely drowned out.

I turned down the managers' offer to switch department officially today and proceeded to show them why they need me on the sales team more than anything by smashing it. Good start to the month.

Ended up sat in the car with a girl I work with who out of the blue offered to buy me a subway if I agreed to swap a saturday shift with her.

Another quiet, shy but pretty girl from work who is engaged, and generally keeps herself to herself unless spoken to was walking out the office. I was sat at my desk some 80 feet away and didn't realise she was staring directly at me until she nodded her head at me to get my attention.

Another 2 girls who had been extremely flirty with me before I began the sub have been acting completely indifferent towards me since starting it which is an interesting switch.

Overall feeling really good and confident and happy. Sun's out, money's coming in, and good times are on the way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6