Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Advice please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm undecided what to do next at the moment. I'm currently on DMSI, and have been since January, with mixed results (some obvious IOI's, but on certain days I seemingly get no response at all). I feel I'm losing my temper a lot recently, and having some stressful situations to deal with (family problems, starting a new job, and in my social circle I've got a guy who's being spreading malicious lies about me to the women I know).

I've managed to continually fit in the required hours, but have an inkling to do another run of AM6 (my last full run was 2016) to hopefully get back the Zen outlook I had in the past. So I have some questions:

1. If I decide to do another run of AM6, is it truly necessary to have a month long break from DMSI before starting it? As being attractive to women is part of being an alpha, would it mess with the script? I'm toying with doing this, followed by a third run of Sex Magnet, but that's a full year and I'm not getting any younger!

2. If I stick with DMSI (I've never quit a sub yet, but I got far more consistent results with Sex Magnet, but in fairness that is a finished sub), and you use it in increments of three months at a time, how long a break should you have after three months before restarting?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Quote:1. If I decide to do another run of AM6, is it truly necessary to have a month long break from DMSI before starting it?

Yes, because the script of DMSI is running in your head for another 35 days after stopping. And as 5.5G is much more powerful than 5G it will override the 5G script.
(03-27-2019, 11:32 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I'm undecided what to do next at the moment. I'm currently on DMSI, and have been since January, with mixed results (some obvious IOI's, but on certain days I seemingly get no response at all). I feel I'm losing my temper a lot recently, and having some stressful situations to deal with (family problems, starting a new job, and in my social circle I've got a guy who's being spreading malicious lies about me to the women I know).

I've managed to continually fit in the required hours, but have an inkling to do another run of AM6 (my last full run was 2016) to hopefully get back the Zen outlook I had in the past. So I have some questions:

1. If I decide to do another run of AM6, is it truly necessary to have a month long break from DMSI before starting it? As being attractive to women is part of being an alpha, would it mess with the script? I'm toying with doing this, followed by a third run of Sex Magnet, but that's a full year and I'm not getting any younger!

2. If I stick with DMSI (I've never quit a sub yet, but I got far more consistent results with Sex Magnet, but in fairness that is a finished sub), and you use it in increments of three months at a time, how long a break should you have after three months before restarting?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Shawn already answered q1, so...

2. You don't have to use it in increments of 3 months at a time after the first 3 months.  It is necessary to use it for at least 3 months, and it is designed for use in 3 month increments.  But once you have seen what happens after using it 3 months, you can use it for as many months at a time as you like.  Less than 3 months isn't going to really show you what it's capable of.

The amount of time off before re-starting depends on what you run after it.  5.5G subs will require 21 to 35 days off (assume 35 if it is not otherwise specified in the instructions) before you run something else if you want to avoid turbulence.  If you run a 5G after that, you'll need a different amount of time off than if you run a 4G.  

So going from DMSI to a 5G you are advised to take 35 days off to prevent DMSI from overriding AM6 and/or causing turbulence.  If you then ran AM6 for 6 months, you'd want to take a week or two off before running DMSI again, for example.
Thanks Shawn and Shannon - much appreciated!
(03-27-2019, 11:32 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I'm losing my temper a lot recently

Is this an intended part of the programming (perhaps using anger to overcome some issues)? or is it an unpredicted side-effect?
(04-01-2019, 11:00 PM)"Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2019, 11:32 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I'm losing my temper a lot recently

Is this an intended part of the programming (perhaps using anger to overcome some issues)? or is it an unpredicted side-effect?

Hard to say. I've had a lot to deal with, but I can usually keep my emotions in check. That's why I'm going to do another run of AM6, as I feel I've lost some of my alpha traits.
Not really, it's more a response to being mistreated, manipulated and such and an increase in self respect and standing up for yourself. With AM6 for example it can end up with anger at first because you finally have enough of being mistreated and it usually comes out in that way.

But it's not like programming you to forever be angry at that for example, it's a passing thing and it balances out in the end.

Or sometimes it could also be some other kind of conflict coming up between your old beliefs and newer ones being programmed.
(04-02-2019, 03:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Not really, it's more a response to being mistreated, manipulated and such and an increase in self respect and standing up for yourself. With AM6 for example it can end up with anger at first because you finally have enough of being mistreated and it usually comes out in that way.

But it's not like programming you to forever be angry at that for example, it's a passing thing and it balances out in the end.

Or sometimes it could also be some other kind of conflict coming up between your old beliefs and newer ones being programmed.

Hmmm, thanks Ben. You could be right, never considered that! I am reading a lot more at the moment and have been exposed to a lot of new ways of thinking about things - particularly women (via Rollo Tomassi and the Red Man Group).