Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs that help with crippling loneliness.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So it's like this: I'm depressed, traumatized from painful life experiences and possibly traumas I don't remember, Feeling like a loser, overcoming serious lifelong failure after failure, and DEEPLY lonely.

I know that E2, E3 or LTU5 could help a lot with MOST of these issues, but I don't know how well they help with loneliness, so I'm listening to an AYP sub, hoping that if I can attract my perfect romantic lover, I won't be so lonely and maybe I'll feel better about things. 

My plan is this: Listen to APRL and attract the perfect romantic lover into my life, then listen to LGPR so I can let go of an INCREDIBLY painful friendship breakup that happened over a year ago, then either go on E2 (which I already have) or buy LTU5 and go on that (because it's got E3 in it, plus a bunch of other cool stuff) 

My question is, is this the best plan to deal with my issues? Because it feels like the loneliness is something I wanna tackle first, and I want to finally stick to a sub all the way through, but I don't know if this'll cure my loneliness or not. 

Does anybody have any idea what sub best helps people who are really really lonely? IS THERE a sub for helping out with that problem?

What should I do? I probably should've asked this before going on an AYP sub, but oh well, too late. 

I'm just trying to figure out how to fix my problems one step at a time, starting with crippling loneliness. '

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what helps the best with that problem in particular? As I know E2, E3 or LTU5 could help with A LOT of my other problems. But what helps with really painful loneliness? 

I feel like I'm all alone, like nobody understands me, like the one kindred spirit I felt could understand me abandoned me, and the friends I do have either barely know me or I have certain issues with and can't get really close to, you know? I don't want a million "friends" I just want at least one REALLY GOOD friendship or romantic relationship where there's somebody I can get real close to and talk to all the time, you know? Somebody I can truly connect and get intimate with. That's why I'm going with an AYP sub. Is that the only thing that could help me? Does anybody have any recommendations for anything else, or any advice for me in general? 

Also, sometimes I find myself doubting that the AYP sub will work and worrying that all I'm doing is wasting time that could be spent on another sub.Does this negatively effect the results of the AYP sub?
I noticed today how that lonely feeling went away now that I am listening to these subs. Also the awkwardness of being alone in social situations. I don't need to have a "friend" there with me to make me look good anymore. I don't desire people's approval or having them like me to make me "look better" socially, because it's happening now.

I remembered today how I spent so many years in a relationship and I was still terribly lonely. I wish I had gone back to college, so that at least I would have focused on something else that was productive. I was so down about everything that I did not want to go back to college at the time.

All the subs that I have listened to have been for women, other than DMSI 3.2. I'm sure that you will get great advice, but I thought that I would share that with you because I don't think that it's a coincidence that I reflected on that today now that you mentioned what you're going through. Things will improve for you, too! You are not alone.
(03-24-2019, 03:02 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed today how that lonely feeling went away now that I am listening to these subs.  Also the awkwardness of being alone in social situations.  I don't need to have a "friend" there with me to make me look good anymore.  I don't desire people's approval or having them like me to make me "look better" socially, because it's happening now.  

I remembered today how I spent so many years in a relationship and I was still terribly lonely.  I wish I had gone back to college, so that at least I would have focused on something else that was productive.  I was so down about everything that I did not want to go back to college at the time.  

All the subs that I have listened to have been for women, other than DMSI 3.2.    I'm sure that you will get great advice, but I thought that I would share that with you because I don't think that it's a coincidence that I reflected on that today now that you mentioned what you're going through.  Things will improve for you, too!  You are not alone.

Thanks Infinite. It's not just a matter of needing approval though, it's a matter of needing connection. 

My hope is that listening to APRL will help me get a close connection, so then I could just focus on all my other problems with E2 or LTU5 without feeling lonely.

I hope that when I get my perfect lover, I won't be so messed up by my problems as to feel lonely anyway.

Still, thanks for the support! I really appreciate it Smile
The need for approval was more of a recent occurrence. I did not go into any details, but definitely the connection part was what made me feel lonely and sad. My SO is on USLM, and that sub has definitely been helpful in bringing back our connection again. It's on many levels, mainly emotional and intellectual, it's probably where it has manifested more. I feel connected to many people now. I even felt a connection when I read your post. If I happen to develop new friendships, I'll welcome them, if not then that void is not there anymore.

I wish you well.
(03-24-2019, 04:03 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]The need for approval was more of a recent occurrence.  I did not go into any details, but definitely the connection part was what made me feel lonely and sad.  My SO is on USLM, and that sub has definitely been helpful in bringing back our connection again. It's on many levels, mainly emotional and intellectual, it's probably where it has manifested more. I feel connected to many people now.  I even felt a connection when I read your post.  If I happen to develop new friendships, I'll welcome them, if not then that void is not there anymore.  

I wish you well.

Wow, that's a really good outlook to have! Thanks Infinite. And I wish you well too.
(03-24-2019, 04:37 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2019, 04:03 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]The need for approval was more of a recent occurrence.  I did not go into any details, but definitely the connection part was what made me feel lonely and sad.  My SO is on USLM, and that sub has definitely been helpful in bringing back our connection again. It's on many levels, mainly emotional and intellectual, it's probably where it has manifested more. I feel connected to many people now.  I even felt a connection when I read your post.  If I happen to develop new friendships, I'll welcome them, if not then that void is not there anymore.  

I wish you well.

Wow, that's a really good outlook to have! Thanks Infinite. And I wish you well too.

Maybe you can run USLM4 and set this as your main goal. LTU5 would be good if the price isn’t an issue.
I ran Self Esteem 5.5g for two weeks and felt less loneliness ,but had to stop the sub to run ssf because of an accident.
according to this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23661185 Results indicate that self-esteem and loneliness influence one another in a reciprocal manner. Furthermore, the dominant path from self-esteem to loneliness is partially mediated by perceived--but not actual--social acceptance.you find more articles if you look for it.
Honestly AYP isn't a solution in this case from all you've written about this, it only seems it is. If you suddenly attract a girlfriend it may be that you sabotage it, still feel lonely and not good enough when she's not around so be too needy and push her away.

So as recommeded a few times E3 (out very soon) and LTU would be more preferable. And as a sideeffect the healing and such it will take you through will help you connect with people better. As i've said from what i've read from you, the trauma and insecurities and such are the issues that are stopping you from connecting more than anything else.

I can say these things from experience, being with more women than most people I know and I didn't necessarily feel better about myself except for temporarily when I was with them, so it wasn't totally genuine.

If I use another member as an example who was using AYP for a long time without results, frankly his issues and very weird thinking would have turned off almost any girl who he would potentially attract which is one reason he wasn't getting results.
I believe DMSi 3.1 [b]A[\b] helped me greatly with self-esteem/loneliness and co. As far as I remember, it was just easier to cope with them and build a DGAF attitude.
I think I had similar effects from DMSI 3.2 or a few versions back, where I would occasionally run it for 3/4 days just rebase my mental state. As I said, I found it easier to feel wholesome that way.

I believe I also had similar effects with the free Emotional Healing version, that I also ran for a few days occasionally when I felt the need.

Personally, Emotional Healing is my go-to remedy when I feel down. I get better in a matter of days and stop the sub as I don't think it's needed afterward. Plus I meditate so I guess it's easier to cope with these stuff.
If you can't be happy by yourself, you'll always be lonely no matter who you are with.

You are trying to fill a hole within yourself (with a person) but you need to feel that hole with yourself, then you will never be lonely again with a person or not, as your source of wholeness comes from within.

If you rely on a person to fill this hole, then you will always 'need' them to feel this wholeness and when they don't give it to you, you will be back to feeling this loneliness. It is silly to rely on someone to make you feel whole, as it is not another persons job to do that, but only your own.

So in this case using AYP, is putting the horse before the cart. To put it bluntly, your vibe is screaming neediness.
It would be wise to find a way to not need and when you get there, is when usually you will attract someone new into your life, as you don't care, nor need it but it can be a nice compliment to your already whole self. Like icening on a cake.

I know you think you need someone, but you actually don't. What you are actually searching, looking for is yourself and untill you find that personal source of connection, love, validation etc...you'll always be looking for things outside of yourself to 'complete you' and they never will.

Also, IMO there is nothing more unattractive than a needy person. To me it screems ungenuine, as their fears and insecurities are driving them, to which I have a false representation of who they are. And if that false representation of who they are wants to be with me, but it is not who they really are, then it is all based on a lie anyway.

Anyway, I am sure you'll make the right decision eventually, even if it takes you 10 years to realise.
It definitely won't take you ten years, specially with the subs. I've been using them for almost nine months and one of the first things I requested when I first started was that they make a sub to make friends. I'm at a point now where I can honestly say that I don't need or want a friend. I can think of many more important things to do with my time and energy. The only way that I would allow a friendship to develop now is if that person will enrich the quality of my life. This isn't coming from a place of neediness, it's coming from a place of strength. I've been there, where I've attracted needy people and those relationships are not healthy.
Thank you guys for the honest responses. And you're all right. It was my needy bullshit thatbdrove my friend away. So should I stop listening to the AYP sub and start listening to E2?
(03-26-2019, 07:47 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys for the honest responses. And you're all right. It was my needy ***** thatbdrove my friend away. So should I stop listening to the AYP sub and start listening to E2?

E3 just dropped so you can listen to that. That will the sub I likely will choose to run next.  
The price is $114.95
I don't have anymore money and I already own E2. Besides, as Shannon said, there are no upgrade discounts.
Pages: 1 2