Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Back to smoking again, plz help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had been using SSF 7.0 for 2 years and managed to stop for a full year (without cravings of any kind). recently I've been having a series of dreams about me smoking in front of my old schoolmates.Then I had a discussion with my father over some stupid matter I got so angry ,I suddenly  wanted to break and tear everything.I had no cravings but I finally ended up buying a cigarret and ... .what should I do?
I've had discussions with him before,it shouldn't be for that.
So you aren't using SSF anymore?

It sounds like some kind of insecurity, or subconscious thing has been triggered that was still there. I'd say go back to using SSF for a while to get past that.
no.I stopped a year ago,shannon believes if you take one puff again you have to use the sub again for 6 months as if you've never started it(ie. like the first time).It took me 2 years to stop,so if shannon is right,I have to go throuh all those resistances  I had with this sub for a long time...and it really really hurts
(03-02-2019, 04:16 PM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]no.I stopped a year ago,shannon believes if you take one puff again you have to use the sub again for 6 months as if you've never started it(ie. like the first time).It took me 2 years to stop,so if shannon is right,I have to go throuh all those resistances  I had with this sub for a long time...and it really really hurts

The answer is simple.  Throw away the cigarettes you purchased, and stop smoking.  Deal with the 2 days of headaches, and disassociate from whatever triggers you have to smoking.  

I used to smoke, and haven't smoked for years.  I used to chew, and haven't chewed for two years.  I know nicotine addiction.  It takes a firm decision to quit, and stick with it.  

It's hard, but not that hard.  Stop giving it power over you, and quit.  It's not easy, either, but it's doable, if you don't want to smoke.
I did whatever I could possibly do before I encoutered with subliminal-shop
Ben, please set this man up with a copy of SSF 5.1. It should definitely not take even close to 2 years to work, and it wasn't finished if this happened. Go ahead and run through v5.1 as normal, and after you do, kindly run this instead of smoking. It's all in the instructions. You won't have to deal with resistances on v5.1, since it uses a six stage step up approach.
Ok, Saamaanazizi can you please send an email to the store email and I can create the order for you.