Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A question about AYP subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are dreams about them indicative of anything? I just a few hours ago had a dream specifically about my AYP sub and in it, my manifestation was some blonde girl. Is that indicative of anything or is it just a dream that means nothing?
(02-15-2019, 02:38 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Are dreams about them indicative of anything? I just a few hours ago had a dream specifically about my AYP sub and in it, my manifestation was some blonde girl. Is that indicative of anything or is it just a dream that means nothing?

From my experience with AYPFWB, the dreams didn’t seem to mean all that much.

I had several dreams about running into the manifestation target, and them being extremely affectionate with me, and it feeling amazing.

These dreams tended to have a pattern, and tended to be about middle aged, petite, blonde, nice round booty women.

Some dreams were about completely different types of women, but most were about middle aged, petite, blonde, nice round booty type women.

Strangely enough, I did meet a woman that looked very similar to the women I was dreaming about, and this woman is quite friendly towards me in real life. But she wasn’t a manifestation (since we haven’t had sex).

It would be interesting to know if others who have run AYP / MYP, had similar type of dreams like this (manifestation target(s)), etc.
Okay so the dreams can be disregarded then I guess. Just checking to be sure.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid204028

Here’s an old post from my journal.

I think the dreams are an indication that the sub is working / the subconscious is receiving the script, but that the dreams don’t necessarily mean anything. It seems normal for people to have vivid dreams when using subs.

I know that Shannon put something in the script (according to the old script library, which has been taken down recently) that instructs your subconscious mind to use your dreams to help achieve the manifestation.

Quote:Okay so the dreams can be disregarded then I guess. Just checking to be sure.

Yeah, it’s (extremely likely) a good idea to disregard the dreams.
The dreams are usually just symbolic, and yes the subliminals use dreams to help process the changes.
Thanks Benjamin. So the dreams are just my subconcious processing the programming of the subliminal. So that does at least indicate the sub is affecting my subconscious. So that's good. I hope I get results from this sub. I'd really like to have a romantic lover who suits me.
Hey, if I'm no longer having those dreams, that doesn't mean it's not working, right?
That's fine, you won't always be aware of or remember them all the time. But it's still working in the background.
(02-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That's fine, you won't always be aware of or remember them all the time. But it's still working in the background.

Alright, cool. Glad to hear it. Because I haven't dreamed of my manifestation since and I was a little worried.
Set it and FORGET IT.