Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP Sterile Sexual Lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AYP Sterile Sexual Lover,

So that there is no risk of pregnancy, and bareback sex can be practiced 100% of the time.

Also, possibly, a series relating to the ‘sterile’ theme, such as:
- AYP Sterile FWB
- AYP Sterile Sexual Lover
- AYP Sterile Romantic Lover
- AYP Sterile Girlfriend
- and maybe a few more
How about "AYP Vasectomy Surgeon" instead.

Also, I don't think this is exactly "Family & Work Safe". Kinda off the deep end in my opinion. Big Grin
I thought it was okay in this section. Mods can move it if they consider it better to be in the Men’s Section.

It would be good to attract an awesome surgeon.

The main reason I’ve backed out of vasectomy twice is because of PVPS (mainly) and also that, apparently, 1 in 2 post-vasectomy guys get ‘blue balls’ type discomfort longterm.

Maybe the other AYPs will attract women that won’t get pregnant??

Edit: ‘AYP Middle Aged Lover’ might be a good idea also (since she will, most likely, be too old for children by default).
To be safe there also should be "AYP elderly lover".

Lol
(02-06-2019, 04:39 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]To be safe there also should be "AYP elderly lover".

Lol

I’d tap that Wink

I’m sure plenty of dudes would love a nice ‘cougar’ (older woman) for some casual sex. I know I would love a nice ‘cougar’ (older woman) to play with Wink
(02-06-2019, 07:46 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2019, 04:39 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]To be safe there also should be "AYP elderly lover".

Lol

I’d tap that Wink

I’m sure plenty of dudes would love a nice ‘cougar’ (older woman) for some casual sex. I know I would love a nice ‘cougar’ (older woman) to play with Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3l9IN287kY
Realistically, nobody in their right mind would buy this title.
(02-16-2019, 05:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Realistically, nobody in their right mind would buy this title.

If you’re talking about ‘perfect sterile lover’ idea,

I thought that it was a pretty good idea to get a lover that you can go bareback with, and have zero worries about pregnancy (and issues that pregnancy / children bring up).

Maybe it is a moot point and regular ‘perfect’ lovers / FWBs will be sterile and/or use effective birth control???

Maybe having a ‘perfect’ lover would be a relationship in which going bareback is likely or certain???

I can imagine that sexual relationship(s) with one’s ‘perfect’ lover(s) would naturally include going bareback.