Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU 4 to LTU 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

I jumped into a new journey by investing in LTU 4... It is a real investment by its price... lets see after having excellent results with USLM.
I will keep note of the progress on a notebook and maybe open a journal within three weeks.

After downloading it yesterday, I listened for 3 loops (70 minutes times 3). I felt very calm but not sleepy.
I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.
(02-04-2019, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.

Ok thanks !

Today, I had an interesting experience. My wife was starting quarrel with me. In a normal time I would have joined the fight and we would have reach a high pitch level Nono But today, I just looked at her, very calm and even smiling as she was using silly arguments ... I was feeling at a distance, in an observation state... She stopped and told me "why are you laughing at me ?" I answered "I am not laughing at you, I am smiling, you look funny and I choose my battles !". She became suddenly quiet and then went back to her normal mood after 1h.
I did not feel any stress, tension or pressure. I suppose the anti anger module worked well Wink

Then I went to the hairdresser. I was waiting and the T.V was open on a show with funny gags. I enjoy this kind of show but this time I started to laugh and laugh, I could not stop. The 3 other clients looked at me, surprised and then started to laugh also. I don't know if they were laughing because of the gags or because of me Lol

So Shannon, a question : is it a program to transform us as bimbos ?Lol
Laughter is contagious Big Grin
(02-04-2019, 07:42 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2019, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.

Ok thanks !

Today, I had an interesting experience. My wife was starting quarrel with me. In a normal time I would have joined the fight and we would have reach a high pitch level Nono But today, I just looked at her, very calm and even smiling as she was using silly arguments ... I was feeling at a distance, in an observation state... She stopped and told me "why are you laughing at me ?" I answered "I am not laughing at you, I am smiling, you look funny and I choose my battles !". She became suddenly quiet and then went back to her normal mood after 1h.
I did not feel any stress, tension or pressure. I suppose the anti anger module worked well Wink

Then I went to the hairdresser. I was waiting and the T.V was open on a show with funny gags. I enjoy this kind of show but this time I started to laugh and laugh, I could not stop. The 3 other clients looked at me, surprised and then started to laugh also. I don't know if they were laughing because of the gags or because of me Lol

So Shannon, a question : is it a program to transform us as bimbos ?Lol

You'll have to define "bimbo". Where I come from, a "bimbo" is a loose woman who is easily bedded by a variety of people in a short amount of time, which female has little to no self respect or self esteem, and seeks to gain this by being sexually promiscuous and easy.
You'll have to define "bimbo". Where I come from, a "bimbo" is a loose woman who is easily bedded by a variety of people in a short amount of time, which female has little to no self respect or self esteem, and seeks to gain this by being sexually promiscuous and easy.
[/quote]

@Shannon, I was thinking of a mindless person not the sexual aspect.

Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?
(02-05-2019, 06:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?

Yes, I do it all the time. The earphones I wear allow me to have a normal conversation, I can easily hear someone talking to me with the subliminal playing.
So today is Day 3

1) Just before awakening this morning I was flooded by negative thoughts. Really flooded ! And at the beginning I was "part of these negative thoughts". Then I realized that I could be detached from them and just observe them. So I told myself "STOP !" and they all disappear, and a deep peace took the place ! During the day when I realized that some of these thoughts are back, I do the same and they disappeared.

2) One of my goals is to stop fear of public speaking. I have that problem since I remember but it is an handicap in my job. Today, I was interviewed in a national radio, live. Normally I feel anxious and stressed before and during the interview. Today, I did not feel any stress before the interview... During the interview a little bit but it was very manageable Thumbsup I still have a long run before I can be an excellent speaker but... I know that I am on the right path ! I used the anxiety sub in the past with some good results but I was feeling sleepy during the day which was a problem of course.
When I do the loops of LTU 4, there is a moment I feel a little bit sleepy but after that no more.
I did a test yesterday night : I took 3 glasses of hard drink... was quite tipsy Drinks Then I listened quickly to LTU 4... after less than 30 minutes, I did not have any feelings of tipsiness, I was back to normal Thumbsup I don't know if the alcohol disappeared quicker from the blood...

Few days ago, after listening to several loops of LTU, I had a very bad backache, upper back and stiff neck. Normally I don't have these things. The following day I listened again to loops and... the pain disappeared ... The funny thing is that when it was painful, I took a pain killer. It was efficient for few hours and then the pain was back. But when I listened the second time loops of LTU, the pain really disappeared, nothing anymore.

Dreams that I remember are mostly about money and wealth. Sometimes positive, like receiving big amount of money sometimes like a nightmare, like I have to give money to a hacker who has introduced a ransomware in my computer and gives me 24h to pay or else...

I discovered that if I want to trigger a response after listening to the loops, I need to think to an appropriate key word or sentence. For example : If I have a meeting with people I don't know and I feel unconfortable, I tell myself : " I am confident and successful ". And then I feel the dynamic of confidence and success starting to kick. If I enter the same room with the same people without these triggers I will not feel as confortable. But during the meeting I can also boost confidence and success by thinking these words once in while.

After one week of testing this sub, I would say that it reduced a lot my level of stress, and gives a general internal peace which has an impact on digestion and intestins...

@Shannon, I hope you can improve the LTU without adding any sexual improvement module ... it could be good if this sub is neutral for everybody :-)
(02-08-2019, 10:59 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon, I hope you can improve the LTU without adding any sexual improvement module ... it could be good if this sub is neutral for everybody :-)

I'm confused...how would adding sexual improvements to LTU make it not neutral for everyone?
Sorry, I was not clear. I just wanted to tell Shannon if he could keep this sub sexual free. For sexual improvement there is DMSI for example. But it is just my thoughts Wink
I'm looking at adding a module to improve the person's love life, not sex life. But it will depend on what the models tell me. I can see both sides.
So I am finishing my first cycle of one week. I would say that sub is really powerful in stress reduction, relaxation, eliminating fears, deep inner calm etc. The downside is that for a long part of the sub, I feel drowsy and even I sleep for around 5 minutes. So it is difficult to do 6 loops without interruption during the day.

I am drinking much more water than before, probably part of the detox program

I am laughing much more than before. A simple situation can create a long laugh
(02-05-2019, 06:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 06:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?

Yes, I do it all the time. The earphones I wear allow me to have a normal conversation, I can easily hear someone talking to me with the subliminal playing.

What model earphones are you wearing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5