Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.1 or US/LM for relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would give me higher success in my relationship? Using DMSI or USLM? I hear DMSI is not reccomended.

Shannon what is your opinion? Is USLM or DMSI more effective for keeping a relationship and displaying confidence/low anxiety and not losing my girlfriend.

I don't want to lose my girlfriend because of DMSI.

She says that i'm not the same person as before, although she still shows of attraction, its making me wonder if DMSI is not a good thing when your in a relationship, although I have no urge or desire to cheat or be with another women at all. I'm still very loyal.

Should I continue DMSI or use USLM.

I already purchased USLM and didn't use it for long but the short time i used it i noticed some changes happening. its a strong program.
(01-28-2019, 02:31 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]What would give me higher success in my relationship? Using DMSI or USLM? I hear DMSI is not reccomended.

Shannon what is your opinion? Is USLM or DMSI more effective for keeping a relationship and displaying confidence/low anxiety and not losing my girlfriend.

I don't want to lose my girlfriend because of DMSI.

She says that i'm not the same person as before, although she still shows of attraction, its making me wonder if DMSI is not a good thing when your in a relationship, although I have no urge or desire to cheat or be with another women at all. I'm still very loyal.

Should I continue DMSI or use USLM.

I already purchased USLM and didn't use it for long but the short time i used it i noticed some changes happening. its a strong program.

DMSI is designed to make you irresistibly sexually attractive to the people you want to have sex with, and ramp this effect up according to how much you want to have sex with them. It also has Natural Seduction in it, as well as several manifestation sequences for bringing those people into your life.

It is therefore NOT recommended for people who wish to remain faithful in a committed relationship, which is why I am everyone else I know of who has found a significant other by using DMSI does not use DMSI anymore.

Therefore, LTU wins by default, and can help you by having you set a conscious goal to have greater success in your relationship.
Until I can afford LTU, how does US/LM do in comparison? It should help, right?, because my relationship is one of my focuses of success. Along with making money and my bodybuilding goals
(01-29-2019, 05:36 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Until I can afford LTU, how does US/LM do in comparison? It should help, right?, because my relationship is one of my focuses of success. Along with making money and my bodybuilding goals

Certainly.
Thank you for responding it means allot to me Smile I felt like DMSI was pushing my GF away from me. She said I wasn't the same person anymore.
(01-30-2019, 04:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 05:36 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Until I can afford LTU, how does US/LM do in comparison? It should help, right?, because my relationship is one of my focuses of success. Along with making money and my bodybuilding goals

Certainly.

Is there a price and release date for LTU yet ???
(01-31-2019, 04:50 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]

Certainly.

Will be available in 2-3 days I guess.
(01-31-2019, 07:52 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2019, 04:50 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]

Certainly.

Will be available in 2-3 days I guess.

I will be finishing the build today. I am going to try to have everything calculated and finished to release it today... the only thing that's going to stop me is exhaustion. I have to calculate primary and secondary ASRB; perform encoding; tag, bag and verify; upload; write the product page; calculate optimal price. Oh, and I have to eat in there too.