Subliminal Talk

Full Version: To The Next Level: DMSI 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just joined the fray last night. Last year was big for me in terms of women. Big improvement in results compared to the year prior. I managed to up the quantity and quality of my lays and I achieved a level of consistency that I am happy with. In the second half of the year I became really adept at going for the first date lay. It came to the point where if I go on a date with a girl, I feel confident I'd get laid that day.

I want to make it even better this year. I don't particularly need more quantity of lays but I want better quality and higher rate of retention.

Day 1

The past week was a mess as the effects of MLS wore off. Under MLS, whatever bad thing happened or mistake I made, I gain satisfaction from them because I learn something new. Now that I no longer have this, I feel an increased emotional sensitivity to bad stuff. I was swimming in angst for the past 2 days.

Not much effects observed on day 1.
Day 3

I became really really interested in intermittent fasting. Spent the whole day reading up on it and planning my meal times. I recently bought a sous vide precision cooker and I’ll be using it everyday to prep my own meals, from next week onwards. I will finally get serious in tracking my macros and eating the proper amount I am supposed to eat. I am trying to bulk up and gain muscle, I have worked out my macros but to my embarrassment I haven’t really been following it properly. I’ve known for a while that my slow gains is totally because I am not eating enough and I will have to prepare my own meals eventually. From next week onwards things will be different. I will also start doing intermittent fasting at the same time so I’ll practically be eating a lot of food in a short time window. It will be challenging. I hope it will speed up my muscle gains and my body will change for the better.

Day 4

FIRST STRIKE FOR DMSI 3.3D

Matched with this dancer chick yesterday. 24 years old, contemporary dancer, very flexible, tall with long legs. I am a dancer too so we have a common topic. I arranged a meetup and it turned out she’s only on holiday here and the day after (today) would be her last day, she’d fly off at night. I suggested an afternoon date and she surprisingly agreed.

Met her and she had an eerie resemblance to my ex. It is the ex that I wrote about at the start of my DMSI 3.1 journal, the one who left me in 2016 and sparked my journey of self improvement. I have fully healed from that but it feels weird to be with someone who looks just like her. She’s much taller than my ex and her body is hotter, but her face is really similar. They could be twins. She also gives the vibe of someone who's friendly but doesn't let people in easily, just like my ex. It threw me for a loop.

After I recovered things proceeded as per normal. She was giving off a conservative vibe and not being sexual, I felt like it might not go anywhere but once I started talking about sexual topics she responded nicely. Qualified her as usual and once the mood is right I wasted no time and pulled her to a hotel. She turned out to be quite a wild animal. There was this move she did at the end where she was doing the splits while riding me as I came. Jesus, just thinking about it gives me a boner now. I haven’t been this sexually satisfied for a long time. It's like being with an upgraded version of my ex, with better body and sex drive Tongue

I noticed that the sex was different from my usual sex. I was in no rush and really took the time to savour her body. I was more sensual and at the same time more animalistic. After the good sex I felt so much satisfaction I was grinning from ear to ear. I enjoy sex a lot more than when I was on MLS.

I had another date at night after that but I already felt satiated. She was also another dancer, quite attractive objectively but somehow not appealing to me. Too skinny. One thing I noted while on DMSI 3.2 is I really found it hard to go after girls I wasn’t viscerally attracted to. I feel it in this version too. On MLS I would just go for it for the experience, but not on DMSI. Just ended it after dinner.

Good start to DMSI 3.3D. It’s not the fact that I got laid, I already have the game to get laid without DMSI, but it’s more intense than usual. Too early to tell, we’ll see.

Day 5

The girl’s been texting me the whole day. My mood is good so I’ve been replying her, even though I’m allergic to this much texting so early. Really good sex gives me a special kind of happiness, my mood was high throughout the day. She felt it too and we talked about it, also talked about next time she visits my country or I go to hers.

Day 6
This is crazy. We just booked a trip to a nearby island a month from now. A month is a long time, a lot of things can happen and my long term text game isn't superb. I prefer not texting at all. She's been texting me raunchy stuff non stop. We'll see how long this lasts.
Day 7

Second day of my first break.

My main date came over. Things have been rocky between us for the past two weeks or so. By rocky I don't mean we're fighting, but the attraction has just been waning. We've been together for over ten months now. I was going to see whether I want to continue staying with her today. I was prepared for an argument.

However when she came over, it's like the negative tension of the past two weeks never happened. Things were good as usual and there was a lot of attraction between us. We cooked some steaks and then had fun after. I bought a new toy, a pair of handcuffs. She was game to try it and even tried it on me as well. Didn't really enjoy that one, but I loved it when I used it on her. Sex was good and intense. At the end of the day I sent her back home which I never do. She was so touched it was funny.

Somehow the interaction with her today felt more natural than usual when I was on MLS and wearing various pheromones. I first met her on DMSI 3.2 and today felt like the first few months of dating again.

Day 8

Back on 5 loops of ultrasonic at night.

Had two dates today. One is early evening with an art student. She turned out to be uglier than her photo and I was honestly turned off. I found it really hard to be interested in what she was saying when I wasn't attracted to her. On top of that, she was a real degenerate as most art students are. Plus, she turned out to be asexual as well. I felt such anger at her and I had to stop myself from saying mean things. Just left after an hour.

After that fiasco I was really hoping that the next date would be more attractive. Thankfully she was! 18-year-old Indian, 178cm tall (5'10"), slim with sharp features, speaks with an American accent. Quite an exotic creature. I brought her for drinks. Easy conversation. I was amusing myself with her youth. She was clearly attracted to me, saying stuff like "you're obviously a good looking dude, I bet you can get any girl, so why are you on tinder?" She had some self esteem issues, as most attractive girls do, which I poked fun at. She was very physically comfortable. I usually don't physically escalate anymore, but tonight I wanted to and she was game. She got so turned on when I started touching and kissing her. I pulled her to a nearby hotel with no resistance.

However in the hotel she put up a heavy LMR. She doesn't do it on the first date, it's not like her etc etc. I was a little turned off and just answered her lazily and escalated a little. This went on for a good half an hour. I was just about to lose my patience and leave when she came around. She turned off the lights and we got it on. By this time I wasn't so horny anymore. She was also doing it in a reserved and guilty manner so the sex, even though it was intense, wasn't so satisfying. Certainly a far cry from the one I had last week with the dancer chick. She was aware of it and apologized to me about her behavior. I'm not sure if I want to see her again. She's quite attractive physically but that experience was quite a turn off.

Again I observe on DMSI that the way I think becomes "I hope I'm happy with the girl" rather than "I hope she's happy with me". It feels very natural, like as if I've been this way all along.
Day 9
Met a girl I matched on Coffee Meets Bagel. She was different from her picture but in a good way. Conversation wasn't very comfortable for me because she wasn't very reactive and somehow she put me on edge. I tried to rein it in and got into a somewhat decent conversation during dinner. Walked to the park but she was very resistant to any sexual topics and eventually I found out she was a virgin and quite asexual. I lost all interest by that point and ended the date promptly. Quite hard to believe there's a 24-year-old virgin on paper but my country is a conservative Asian country and CMB is a more conservative online dating app. In fact the first 4 girls I met from the app last year were all virgins. I have only ever laid one chick from it, who eventually became my main date now. From now on I need to screen extra hard on CMB.

Day 10
Confirmed a date with a girl and also asked out the 18-year-old Indian girl. I used to feel some anxiety when asking girls out, and when they don't want to come out I'd feel "dang it". I only really noticed it now because today I didn't feel any anxiety around asking them out. I felt like if they don’t bite I won't really care, I have no shortage of tasks to do if I don't meet girls. Come to think of it, I should set some days just for myself.

In the afternoon while napping I wondered about why I seem to get taller girls these days. In the second half of last year all I got was short girls <160cm (5'3") and while I do love short girls too, I actually prefer taller girls. With a short girl, she'd be cute and easy to handle but sometimes I feel there's not enough of her. I reflected on my encounters with the dancer chick and the 18-year-old Indian. I imagined their bodies and I felt a strange sensation emanating from my solar plexus, like an invisible heat. It fills my body for a few seconds and I felt it unlocked something. I had an erection. I realized that I might have been afraid of truly expressing my love and passion for girls and held back because I was afraid of getting hurt. Even when having sex with them I'd do it in a technical way to hit her spots and assert my dominance, not really in a way to savor her. Maybe the way forward is to love and ravish women without fear. When a woman rejects me, I really don't care. I've read about these ideas for some time (loving women without fear etc), but with some concepts it's hard to internalize them until you eventually come to them on your own.

People have reported feeling heat or morphine drip etc with various subs but this is the first time something of that sort happened with me. FRM's work?
Day 13

Weekend break from DMSI. Was supposed to see the 18-year-old Indian but she flaked. She actually wanted to see me but she forgot she had something on. I knew from the last meeting that she's a very disorganized person, she doesn't use google calendar. That day I told her that I hate flakes and we'd be through if she flakes in the future because of stupid reasons. I held true to my words and I'm not going to see her again. These days I can't be bothered to be with girls who are going to waste my time. She wanted to reschedule but I told her don't bother.

At night I saw a girl from CMB. I improved my screening process and she was clearly the more open minded kind. Quite a cute and ambitious girl. Conversation was easy with her but I slowly found that she has a princess syndrome. She's one of those girls who's very open about sexuality (told me she had sex with a guy yesterday), doesn't put effort and expects the guy to do all the work. Not a giver. She blatantly said she never masturbates because when she's horny she just goes on apps and gets a guy. Basically an entitled girl who's fully aware of her inflated SMV in online dating and taking advantage of it. I somehow felt disturbed by it. But she's doing nothing wrong so I didn't hold it against her. She was still quite lovely and I knew she liked me so I still went for it. Pulled to a hotel and it turned out my suspicion was right, she wasn't a giver. Pretty lazy in bed, doesn't blow, not very enthusiastic. She's nice and all but the sex wasn't satisfying to me.

Day 14

Saw my main date. After yesterday's date I really wanted to see my main girl today. Sex with her was always so amazing. She never fails to get me going and today she didn't disappoint. One of our most intense sessions yet. We did it twice and it was mind-blowing. Sex with someone sexually compatible with you is so much better that sometimes it makes meh sex like yesterday's harder to accept. Even 2 years ago I would be ecstatic just being able to have sex with that girl from yesterday but my main date really has spoiled me.

Not a bad weekend, overall.
Day 16

Failed date today. Met this 19-year-old Indonesian chick from Tinder who's on holiday. She's cute but when I saw her I just felt that I would have a hard time with her. I was right. She's reacting emotionally to me and such but she's not forthcoming about her past relationships and sexual experiences at all. At this point I realized that my game relies heavily on this and when she doesn't spill my verbal escalation doesn't work. Pulling information and stories out of her was an annoying experience. She told me a few stories but grudgingly, like she did something wrong, which told me she still has traditional ideas in her head. I tried to go another route and went to physical escalation, she was receptive but I didn't feel very natural touching her when she was being annoying. This went back and forth for three hours until I decided to make it a moment of truth. I don't want to miss my last bus home so I went for the kiss. If she did it, I'd pull to hotel and take taxi home. But she gave the cheek. I just ended it there. Stopped speaking to her after that. I needed to call an Uber for her because she had no phone. While waiting she looked apologetic and uncomfortable. Before leaving she unexpectedly kissed me. I shook my head and caught my last bus.

I've become adept at pulling off the first date lay that this was an annoying exception. Maybe I could have gotten laid if I stayed longer, bought her more drinks and made her more drunk etc, but these days I only want straightforward lays where the girl is not resisting all the way but actively going along with it. Wrong girl today I guess. There are some useful lessons that I learned about my verbal game that I'm sure will help me soon.
Not related to DMSI progress but I've been thinking about this theory for a while and it's becoming more confirmed each day.

Going over my stats from last year, I observed that girls in my city are more sexually active in the middle part of the month. In 2018 I laid 21 new girls in my city. Here's the breakdown of the dates in the month the new lays happen.

Dates 1-9: 5 (2 of them foreigners)
Dates 10-20: 11 (1 of them foreigner)
Dates 21-31: 5 (3 of them foreigners)

So excluding the foreigners, that's 10 girls in total on dates 10-20 and 5 in total for other dates. That's two thirds of the results in the middle one third of the month.

I've read about the theory that girls who hang out together eventually sync up their menstrual cycle, following the alpha female. Putting two and two together, could it be that because my city is so densely populated, most girls eventually sync up their cycles together on a city scale? It's true that I have found it a lot easier to get laid with new girls in the middle part of the month and I get a lot more flakes/periods/resistance at the start or end of month. It's also true that most of the girls that I know get their periods either the end or start of the month, including my main date. My results so far this month also follow this trend. Could it be true?

If it's true it does simplify things but it also poses a problem. One of the reasons why I aim to have a roster of FWBs is so I won't be left dry if someone in on period. But if most girls have their periods around the same time (as I have observed with my past FWBs too), maybe I need to specifically look to add foreigners in to the mix.
Collective,group consciousness is very much a reality on the planet. I clear my self on a regular basis of stuff I've ;bought into' around and with the collective.
(01-26-2019, 09:07 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Collective,group consciousness is very much a reality on the planet. I clear my self on a regular basis of stuff I've ;bought into' around and with the collective.

This is not just group mind I'm talking about here, it's group biology. It's mind boggling to realize it can happen at a city level.
Day 19

Talked to an international student from China on CMB and she quickly revealed herself to be very sexually open. She's studying at my old uni. I myself am going to my uni for dance later so I asked her out for drinks after my dance.

Met her and she was cute though she quickly gave off the China vibes. Very nervous and talked too much in a loud voice, in her broken English heavy with accent. I honestly never liked how girls from China talk but I wanted to see what she's made of. Went to the bar and the conversation got sexual fast. I personally never slept with a China woman before, because the China women I've met were all either extremely conservative or extremely slutty, abusing their inflated sexual market value and obnoxiously flaunting it. I told her this and she wholeheartedly agree, while ensuring me she was in the middle. I qualified for sexual abilities as per usual.

I decided to pull early as she looked prime. I decided to pull differently. Usually when I pull I just walk in the direction of the hotel and not saying anything, just casually saying "let's go in" when we're there. This time I wanted to try verbalizing that we're going to a hotel. As expected I got resistance at first. She couldn't believe that I wanted to have sex with her after all the expectations that I have. Maybe I need to let the girl win more next time. She quickly came around though. Went in the hotel quickly and it was clear she was wanting it. She turned out to be a hard worker in bed which pleased me. However I had just done a super intense dance class 2 hours before so I was tired as hell. I had trouble getting erect and I lasted less than a minute. I wasn't as embarrassed as I'd usually be, instead I just felt sorry for her. She worked hard to please me yet I couldn't do it for her. I told her I owe her a next time.

Day 20

Saw the girl I banged on Day 13. I wasn't so satisfied with her sexually last time, but she's a lovely girl and I genuinely liked talking to her, so I asked her to come over and see if things are better this time. We had a great time cooking some steaks sous vide. She cooked a side dish of her own and even helped me wash everything up afterward. Sweet girl. However in bed, it was the same as last time. Just no oomph. It's really a pity, she'd be awesome to have as a friend or even more. But after today I feel even less inclined to see her again than last time.

Day 21

Saw my main girl. The contrast is immediately apparent. Crazy sex as usual. This girl really has spoiled me. She's also more accepting of our open relationship status now, even telling me to not be afraid to do what I want because she'll always make an effort to stay in my life. This is why I do things for her, such as traveling with her etc. I cooked wagyu steak for us today.

Wrap up for DMSI 3.3D

3.3D has been good so far. In the 20 days running it I laid 4 new girls. Not bad at all. Comparing to 3.2B, some old issues were solved and some still persist. Brain fog is much reduced though still present a little (not as clear as on MLS for sure). Anger issues were solved too and my results are better. However, like in 3.2B my motivation for business has plummeted to near zero. These days getting laid, nutrition and working out are basically all there is on my mind.

So that wraps up 3.3D. From tonight onwards I will start using 3.3.1D.
DMSI 3.3.1D Day 1

It was a challenge getting 8 loops in but I managed. Working at home sure helps.

At night I went on a date, I was looking forward to it because the girl in the picture was really cute. She arrived 30 minutes late and looked nothing like her picture. She had already seen me otherwise I would have bailed before she saw me. I didn't want to be a dick so I just went along, she said she'd buy drinks since she's late so I just saw it as free drinks. I found it hard to be interested in what she said at all, I quickly steered the conversation away from personal stuff and I got her to tell me her work stuff that might be useful to me. Ended it after almost an hour.

Day 2

Met a 21-year-old girl from Tinder. Invited her to my area. I was also looking forward to this one because she's mixed blood and looked delicious. In person she looked every bit as delicious as her pictures. She had to go somewhere else though so I only had 2 hours with her. Not much time at all. I had planned to get coffee in the mall first but I just brought her straight to my house.

Made her coffee and we talked. She sounded very open minded when chatting and turned out she was a recovering drug addict and at one point she tried doing escort. Hoo boy. I was operating on limited time so I just skipped the get-to-know-you and steered the conversation towards sex. I was getting my hopes up (sexy girl who's terrific in bed?) but she showed signs of being difficult (she wants a relationship now, she likes to make the guys she dates wait for sex, she doesn't sleep on first date etc). Hmmmm... After the 1 hour mark I just escalated. It all proceeded smoothly, she even gave me a heavenly blowjob. Also, I've had titjobs before but she was the first who used spit to lube her boobs. It's such an obvious thing to do now that I think about it. I never enjoyed titjobs until today. All went well until I asked her to sit on me. She firmly refused to have sex today. No amount of cajoling could sway her. I lost my temper and called her lame. She got offended and left.

I thought about this and this is the conclusion I came to:
- It's not wrong to be entitled. Taking Todd's concept of borrowing abundance from the future, the kind of guy I am going to become doesn't wait more than one date for sex with a girl.
- However we have to keep in mind how much time has passed between meeting and escalation. The chick needs some time to know how awesome we are. In this case, it was only straight to my house, I was wearing shorts, 1 hour conversation before escalation. She hasn't asked me yet about what I do and I haven't told her any stories about me yet, we've just been talking about dating and sex. She doesn't know who I am yet and we haven't had a venue change.
- We don't wait long for sex but there has to be a reasonable time limit before we go "put out or get out". For me it has to be at least 2 hours of conversation outside with me in jeans, with at least one venue change (bar to hotel etc), and after I share some stories about myself and what I do.
- These days with DMSI I have very little patience with girls. The correct course of action today was to give her a pass because it was too rushed, settle for the BJ and go for it another day. Even getting the BJ is already very good after just an hour. I seem to have forgotten that we can close on day 2 too, it doesn't always have to be on the same day, especially if it's too rushed. It was a costly lesson, I lost a potential hot FWB.

Day 3

Asked the China girl who I saw on DMSI 3.3D Day 19 to come over. Last time I was too tired and came in under a minute. I felt sorry for her and was determined to make it up for her. Today I drilled her so hard and so long, she was literally crying in pleasure. Afterwards she said I should be a porn star. I felt pretty satisfied from the sex.

I'll be happy to keep her as a FWB. She's a hard worker in bed and her periods are 2 weeks off the period of most girls in my city, which makes her an ideal foreign FWB.
(01-27-2019, 10:27 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Day 19

Talked to an international student from China on CMB and she quickly revealed herself to be very sexually open. She's studying at my old uni. I myself am going to my uni for dance later so I asked her out for drinks after my dance.

Met her and she was cute though she quickly gave off the China vibes. Very nervous and talked too much in a loud voice, in her broken English heavy with accent. I honestly never liked how girls from China talk but I wanted to see what she's made of. Went to the bar and the conversation got sexual fast. I personally never slept with a China woman before, because the China women I've met were all either extremely conservative or extremely slutty, abusing their inflated sexual market value and obnoxiously flaunting it. I told her this and she wholeheartedly agree, while ensuring me she was in the middle. I qualified for sexual abilities as per usual.

I decided to pull early as she looked prime. I decided to pull differently. Usually when I pull I just walk in the direction of the hotel and not saying anything, just casually saying "let's go in" when we're there. This time I wanted to try verbalizing that we're going to a hotel. As expected I got resistance at first. She couldn't believe that I wanted to have sex with her after all the expectations that I have. Maybe I need to let the girl win more next time. She quickly came around though. Went in the hotel quickly and it was clear she was wanting it. She turned out to be a hard worker in bed which pleased me. However I had just done a super intense dance class 2 hours before so I was tired as hell. I had trouble getting erect and I lasted less than a minute. I wasn't as embarrassed as I'd usually be, instead I just felt sorry for her. She worked hard to please me yet I couldn't do it for her. I told her I owe her a next time.

Day 20

Saw the girl I banged on Day 13. I wasn't so satisfied with her sexually last time, but she's a lovely girl and I genuinely liked talking to her, so I asked her to come over and see if things are better this time. We had a great time cooking some steaks sous vide. She cooked a side dish of her own and even helped me wash everything up afterward. Sweet girl. However in bed, it was the same as last time. Just no oomph. It's really a pity, she'd be awesome to have as a friend or even more. But after today I feel even less inclined to see her again than last time.

Day 21

Saw my main girl. The contrast is immediately apparent. Crazy sex as usual. This girl really has spoiled me. She's also more accepting of our open relationship status now, even telling me to not be afraid to do what I want because she'll always make an effort to stay in my life. This is why I do things for her, such as traveling with her etc. I cooked wagyu steak for us today.

Wrap up for DMSI 3.3D

3.3D has been good so far. In the 20 days running it I laid 4 new girls. Not bad at all. Comparing to 3.2B, some old issues were solved and some still persist. Brain fog is much reduced though still present a little (not as clear as on MLS for sure). Anger issues were solved too and my results are better. However, like in 3.2B my motivation for business has plummeted to near zero. These days getting laid, nutrition and working out are basically all there is on my mind.

So that wraps up 3.3D. From tonight onwards I will start using 3.3.1D.

4 new in 20 days is really good mate (depending on the quality ofc). How is that compared to your results before DMSI ?
(01-31-2019, 03:34 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]4 new in 20 days is really good mate (depending on the quality ofc). How is that compared to your results before DMSI ?

Thanks. I was able to pull those numbers as well but DMSI increased it slightly. Quality has also noticeably increased a little. The biggest improvement so far has been retention, every new girl I slept with has been open to seeing me again.

Day 4

Brain fog. So 3.3.1D is supposed to make my sleep more restful? I have been observing the opposite. I was so damn sleepy the whole day, I could hardly keep my eyelids up by 7pm. Brain fog has also noticeably increased for the past few days. Words that used to come to me easily are escaping me. The last time I was on 3.1B brain fog I lost my $1.6k headphones, and now I am beginning to leave stuff behind again, which is alarming to me. I'll see how this goes.
Day 5

My desire for collecting notches has gone down. I talked to a girl on Tinder today, I have a strong feeling she'd be DTF but she's only free on Saturday. I have another date at night on Saturday, I'm free in the afternoon but I didn't want to screw up my meals. These days I am doing intermittent fasting, I have a set meal plan and I prep my own meals. Going out in the afternoon would screw up my feeding schedule. To my surprise I found that I didn't want to go for the date and I chose to prioritize my diet. In the past I'd be like "Feeding schedule?? Who cares, it's time to f*ck!" I would view each new opportunity as rare and fleeting, but now it feels even less important than eating on time.

So instead I scheduled her on Monday. Chances of meeting her are lower but I didn't care.

Day 6

Met a new girl from Tinder. She turned out to be very inexperienced, only had sex once in her life. She's quite a conservative person but after prodding I felt that she's curious enough to try new things. I had to go really slow and after 4 hours we were still outside doing kino. By this point I'd usually be in bed with the girl. She's really shy and would give token resistance to everything I did. It irritated me but I got to fingering her. I started to get excited when I felt that she was very very wet. All her resistance melted after that and she was really horny.

I was debating whether to pull though, because it was late and prior to this point I had been mostly bored by how slow I had to go and all the tiny resistances she's been giving. I pulled out my hand and saw it was covered in yeast. I am usually ok with it, it's really nothing but tonight that swayed me and I decided to pull next time.

Since I had no other new prospects this week, this week was the first week since starting DMSI 3.3 that I didn't get laid with a new girl. I could have; I could have scheduled that girl today afternoon and I could have pulled tonight, but I just didn't want to. I notice I am no longer in the notch-hoarding mode. It feels more natural this way, I'd only go for it when I really want to.

Day 7

Met my main date. Fun times as usual.

Day 8

Monday comes and predictably the girl I scheduled on day 5 flaked. I didn't really care. The girl I met on Day 6 asked me out. Apparently she missed me and today is her "prime time". Okay sounds interesting.

This time I wasted no time to pull her to a hotel. She was really awkward but she's quite giving. Tightest girl I've ever been in. She had to stop after around 5 minutes so I had to end it early. Not bad but not very satisfying either.
Pages: 1 2