Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How-To Question On : You Become What You Think About All The Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've known this statement for years but I am thinking about how to apply it. In accordance with law of attraction, how do you think about something all day long or at least some of the day? Wont you have to think about it in the present tense? That would be weird if I didnt already have it.
It cant be through affirmations and visualizations which are only done for at least 20 minutes a day max or each.
How do you apply the saying that " You become what you think about all day long" ?
I would affirm something along the lines of "I am courageous, brave, fearless and audacious in all situations" with EMOTION for a certain amount of time 3 times a day. Emotion is the most important part.
(12-20-2018, 01:13 PM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]I would affirm something along the lines of "I am courageous, brave, fearless and audacious in all situations" with EMOTION for a certain amount of time 3 times a day. Emotion is the most important part.

If the saying is that "You become what you think about most of the time" then affirming 3 times a day for say 5 minutes is not even 1% of the day. I would barely be thinking about it. In order to think that I am courageous I would have to have been courageous in the past.
The trick is to embed the thought into your subconscious. Saying it for a certain amount of times in your day will have a certain part of your subconscious repeat it over and over and you begin seeing it as reality.

This is another reason why I think subliminals are so good. They are basically fast-tracking your affirmations subconciously.
(12-21-2018, 01:48 AM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]The trick is to embed the thought into your subconscious. Saying it for a certain amount of times in your day will have a certain part of your subconscious repeat it over and over and you begin seeing it as reality.

This is another reason why I think subliminals are so good. They are basically fast-tracking your affirmations subconciously.

But affirmations are not natural. Its forcing your mind to believe something you dont already believe. Most people get their beliefs from experiences and finding meaning to events that happened. If girls tell you over and over that you are handsome then start to believe that because you thought about it and felt good. But repeating affirmations that you dont believe is forcing your mind to believe something you didnt believe already. We keep on repeating that affirmation like 100x in 10 minutes in front of a mirror and that is forcing the subconscious. If someone told you that you are handsome and amazing, naturally you'd tell your friends or you would think about it and feel good and then you'd stop thinking about. Then it would happen again and you would do the same and over time you'd develop the belief that you are handsome and amazing. All people get their beliefs from a pattern of events meaning things that happened repeatedly.

There must be a natural way of using law of attraction and to simply think about what we want.
I understand what your saying but this is a real deep rabbit-hole you can go through.

In essence, your subconscious rules your conscious reality and everything that happens there. Your subconscious can literally BEND reality to your will given enough power (willpower).

Yes, believing something someone tells about you and receiving positive feedback from the external world can accelerate it. But really, its you internally forcing yourself to bend your reality with affirmations.

What do you think subliminals do? They instruct your subconscious to think and see the world in a certain way which will bend your reality. The deeper they go, the more imbedded they become.

And what exactly is 'natural'? Our thought faculty and our power to influence our subconscious is a natural power we have.
(12-21-2018, 08:22 AM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what your saying but this is a real deep rabbit-hole you can go through.

In essence, your subconscious rules your conscious reality and everything that happens there. Your subconscious can literally BEND reality to your will given enough power (willpower).

Yes, believing something someone tells about you and receiving positive feedback from the external world can accelerate it. But really, its you internally forcing yourself to bend your reality with affirmations.

What do you think subliminals do? They instruct your subconscious to think and see the world in a certain way which will bend your reality. The deeper they go, the more imbedded they become.

And what exactly is 'natural'? Our thought faculty and our power to influence our subconscious is a natural power we have.

I am going to explore this subject more in the future. For now I need to complete a goal I have. Once it's done I will most likely open a journal here on my progress with women. It will be without subliminals and I will need Shannon or Benjamin to approve of this journal. People will most likely think I will fail.
This isn't the place to have a journal that has nothing to do with subliminals, nor is it a place for advice on affirmations and such that aren't related at all to IML subliminals. So I don't know why you keep making these threads. I'm going to start closing them from now on, because we aren't here to spend our time giving advice on random things that have nothing to do with our subliminals like you're expecting for some reason.