Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UM/OP v2 - Would love some feedback if it will work for my needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am soon finishing a program and I find myself in a place that I waste a lot of my day with watching TV series, playing games and procrastinating in general. On the other hand if I had the necessary time (not procrastinating) and the necessary motivation I would immediately do two key things. Start working on my two new businesses and set in stone my exercise regime which I totally ignored lately.

The question is will this program help me with that? Will it (in theory) make me overcome any kind of procrastination and then motivate me to work on things that really matter for me?

Would love feedback from people that run the program. ( @CatMan @Moud and others)
Well if you ask my advice then go for USLM

I am slowly and slowly leaving all the unproductive habits and now I am actually moving forward to work improving my life and myself
(12-18-2018, 12:19 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you ask my advice then go for USLM

I am slowly and slowly leaving all the unproductive habits and now I am actually moving forward to work improving my life and myself

Thanks for the input @Zane . Do you have any idea if this program includes the overcome procrastination and the motivation modules as well?
(12-18-2018, 01:19 PM)racktree Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 12:19 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you ask my advice then go for USLM

Thanks for the input @Zane . Do you have any idea if this program includes the overcome procrastination and the motivation modules as well?

Well, I do have to say that it does helps you overcome procrastination as you will be motivated to succeed and therefore waste less time on useless activities.

I used to play alot of games/youtubeing as a mean to escape.. But after being in 2 months on this sub. I am not interested in those activities anymore. Instead I keeping thinking about stuff which could improve my life and career.

I also started a little business of mine and I was struggling to find the right person and sometimes had losses.. But after being on USLM idk what happened but everything started going my way..

Even if any problem came up I was able to sort it out easily. When that happens you know that it's USLM success and luck aura.. Helping you...

Even if everyone is saying that it's not possible.. You are still positive and can hear your mind say that.."It is possible"... and then it actually happens/manifest.

Its an amazing feeling where you know that your problems are gonna sort out, all u have to do is take action and leave the rest to USLM
I'd say USLM3 aswell. You can specifically set your own goals as described on the page. It's not as directly working with motivation and procrastination but that is a sideeffect of it, because that has to be dealt with to be successful.
(12-18-2018, 03:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say USLM3 aswell. You can specifically set your own goals as described on the page. It's not as directly working with motivation and procrastination but that is a sideeffect of it, because that has to be dealt with to be successful.

I see. So the goal can be generic? Whatever I chose to, not just business right?

For example it can be for learning a new language or becoming a body builder or starting or ending a new romantic relationship, etc etc?
(12-26-2018, 04:33 AM)racktree Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 03:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say USLM3 aswell. You can specifically set your own goals as described on the page. It's not as directly working with motivation and procrastination but that is a sideeffect of it, because that has to be dealt with to be successful.

I see. So the goal can be generic? Whatever I chose to, not just business right?

For example it can be for learning a new language or becoming a body builder or starting or ending a new romantic relationship, etc etc?

Correct. Any conscious goal(s).
(12-26-2018, 07:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2018, 04:33 AM)racktree Wrote: [ -> ]

Correct. Any conscious goal(s).

I remember Shannon saying maximum 3 goals.