Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLMaxx with DMSI 3.3 cycle for optimal business success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heysan friends,

I have returned to bring arms to those without.

Okay enough jokes,

I haven't been around for a while so I'm not sure about the current state of the programs. A while ago I remember reading that some people saw good/great business increase through running DMSI 3.2. However with the new USLMaxx out you'd expect that to be the optimal sub for this.

So what's the best choice for business nowadays? And what about cycling USLMaxx (2 weeks) with maybe dmsi (1 week) for enhanced aura and personal development? (Shannon will likely kill me for suggesting that)

To those running DMSI 3.3 : how is it affecting your business?
If your main goal is business, it doesn't make much sense to run DMSI as that will be focusing you on a totally different goal.

On 3.0.1 for a bit I had a fair bit of motivation and was working on other business stuff more, but it didn't stick around. If it did then it would have helped. But in saying that USLM3 is going to be alot better because you can set the specific goal and that's the main focus not just a possible side effect.
TBH when I was on 3.2, when cold-calling, people were way more receptive to me. But the motivation wasn't there and there were blocks. I justified why I shouldn't do things.

So I'm running USLM now to get rid of the blocks and once the programming is permanent in 3-6 months, ill be back on DMSI for the celebrity and likebality effect. That way, I'll get the benefits of both programmes.