Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3 D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is me belittling Shannon apologises!.

This version works better then SM good job Shannon. Did 5 loops of this new version and hit the bar buzzing with energy. I am at the bar and this girl starts eyeing me. I approach her and tell her to stop looking at me like I am piece of meat. She laughs and I buy her couple of rounds. We end up chatting and then to cut a long story short. We.end up in my car. I got her to wank me off and tried to stick can of hair spray up her arse but she won't have it. So I clean up and drop her back at her place before that we swap numbers.

I like this 3.3 version nice work Subliminal Shop.
-------------
(12-12-2018, 07:43 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I got her to wank me off and tried to stick can of hair spray up her arse but she won't have it. So I clean up and drop her back at her place before that we swap numbers.

Is it just me or anybody else is also laughing their ass (Thor's British 'arse') off?
Welcome back!

I have been thinking about you the other day when Shannon hinted about a possible SM4 6G program in his volume 2 journal.

How does the idea makes you feel in terms of SM vs DMSI?
(12-12-2018, 07:43 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I got her to wank me off and tried to stick can of hair spray up her arse but she won't have it

LOL

I knew you'd be back.
Thor, you started Sex Magnet 3 the 6 stage program end of July/beginning of August, right?
Did you finish it?
lmfao "can of hair spray up her arse but she won't have it"

facebook forum quote testimonial post?
I think Thor is just flying his troll flag here.

Quote:Here is me belittling Shannon apologises!.

This isn't English. Grammatically, it makes no sense, and the punctuation doesn't work either. For a self proclaimed Brit, I have to hope he's drunk or high to explain this. I'm not sure if he's saying he is belittling me and apologizing at the same time, or if he's saying something else, but it is apparent that this is not a normal thing to say. So either he's trolling or drunk/high and trolling.

Quote:This version works better then SM good job Shannon.

Version 3.2 worked better than SM, too, and that is by his own accounts of what results he got from it.

Quote:I got her to wank me off and tried to stick can of hair spray up her arse but she won't have it.

I can only hope this is trolling or an attempt at humor.

All told, I can't really say I can see what parts of this I can reliably consider serious or not.

Care to clarify, Thor?
Definately trolling, and somehow you guys are not only going along with it but also encouraging it.
Idk what to believe in anymore. That's was trolling? lol. Thought it was DMSI-3.3 at work..