Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LM/US 3 Vs DMSI 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was thinking of running LM/US 3 mainly for the FRM and obvious luck/success. But DMSI 3 has the upgraded FRM (4.1). I'm not that fussed about women at the moment (compared to success) but I really want the best fear removal out there as I after the extensive healing and clearing I've done feel that fear is one of the last major things I have to conquer.

For those who have run both....how would you rate the difference between the two? Even though it is early days...
(12-10-2018, 07:51 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Was thinking of running LM/US 3 mainly for the FRM and obvious luck/success. But DMSI 3 has the upgraded FRM (4.1). I'm not that fussed about women at the moment (compared to success) but I really want the best fear removal out there as I after the extensive healing and clearing I've done feel that fear is one of the last major things I have to conquer.

For those who have run both....how would you rate the difference between the two? Even though it is early days...

So far, for me, the upgraded FRM in DMSI 3.3 is a much smoother experience. By this time on any other version of DMSI, I'd be a wreck, emotionally. I felt pretty miserable for about a week on USLM3.

There are quite a few developments coming down the pike. If I were you, I'd either run DMSI 3.3 (if those goals align with what you want), or wait a bit. LTU, the wealth/money version of USLM, E3, and perhaps even a USLM4 are on the way.
Well if your focus is success then it's best to use USLM3, DMSI does have better FRM but it's focused around the goals of DMSI, so if that isn't your goal then you're getting further away from what you're looking for as it's going to take you in that direction. There has been alot of good reports of FRM in USLM3 even if it's not the latest version anymore.
Quote:There are quite a few developments coming down the pike. If I were you, I'd either run DMSI 3.3 (if those goals align with what you want), or wait a bit. LTU, the wealth/money version of USLM, E3, and perhaps even a USLM4 are on the way.

Appreciate the help guys....but I think I you're right....run DMSI (would help some women issues I'm sure) and wait for the upgraded LTU or US/LM4. Cheers!
Hello Amann,

I am running USLM3 but I plan on running USM or LTU in the future. I have benefited from the FRM in USLM3 but it can take a while to work. The newer FRM works faster from what I have heard. I plan on running USLM4 or UMS. I cant decide which yet