• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Testosterone Maximizer 5g Review
Thread Modes
I'm writing this quick review in the hopes that it might help out men that are going through this same issue and don't know what to do.

I was seeing a girl who was inexperienced and just didn't know what to do and how to turn me on (or maybe it was my soldier not working properly who knows).  I just couldn't get hard with her naturally and it was not easy to have sex with her.

I had bought this sub on one of the sales and I put it away and never used it.  From remembering the testimonials I read in this forum about it some mentioned better erections.  I started listening to the sub.  Next time we had sex everything went smooth and every time after that. I only started listening to it for a few days before I met her again and everything worked fine and it was the best sex we had yet. I kept listening to it and i'm currently past the one month mark.

BTW I used this sub in combination with drinking He Shou Wu tea.  Some might say maybe it was the tea that did it or some might say it was a combination of both.  But whatever it is i'll just say that I don't think it's a coincidence that when I started listening to this sub my sex issues with said girl were fixed.
ASC -- LTU -- BASE 2.1 -- AM6 (currently)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information AM6 Review AbundanceCH 1 1,027 06-26-2019, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Greenduck
  10 months with E2, short review Greenduck 1 1,052 03-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Greenduck
  The Real E2 Review Bookstacks DC737 5 4,725 10-25-2018, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Starcut
  MLS 5G Review !! ImFreeman 5 4,728 07-29-2018, 05:09 PM
Last Post: StridingStrider