Ascending to Alpha
05-13-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Ascending to Alpha
(05-13-2018 08:27 AM)findingme Wrote:  
(05-13-2018 08:18 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  Stage 6, Day 24:

- Last night my wife called me after she left and asked is she could come over to sleep before going to work. She had worked all night the previous night, and stayed up through the day to set things up for our Daughter's party. She told me she almost ran off the road 3 times due to falling asleep behind the wheel. I told her to come. As much negativity as we've lived through, I don't wish any harm or death upon her. She pulled up, and suddenly remembered that she left some things home that she needed. I told her that I'd go get them but she began being stubborn, which is one of the things I can't stand about her. Here's where the Alpha male programming took over because even though I knew what I was saying It's like I couldn't control it. Like one part of me took over while the other watched. In so many words I got on her case and told her to get her ass inside and go to sleep instead of putting herself in any further danger, and made no apologies for it. She got right out of the car, and went inside to go to sleep without saying anything back.

Thank you for posting that. Knowing I can be sure of myself even when under pressure is valuable to me--as I am not sure HOW this can be taught. This story gives me reason to keep my eyes on AM.

Thank you. That was very good reading. Stories like that are why I read your journal too Cool

Thank you findingme. Not sure it can be taught either. In that moment I simply felt an instinct take over that was enhanced with AM6 programming. I’m becoming the type that doesn’t mind telling someone when I feel they’re making a choice against their own best interest. Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes DavisMind91's post:
findingme
05-13-2018, 10:56 AM
(05-13-2018 10:39 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.

Those words are gold. It makes AM priceless since I didn't grow up with a dad.

I can still be that man myself.

"Truth exists; only lies are invented." Georges Braque
[-] The following 3 users Like findingme's post:
Leo1990, DavisMind91, Zane
05-13-2018, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2018 03:54 PM by DavisMind91.)
(05-13-2018 10:56 AM)findingme Wrote:  
(05-13-2018 10:39 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.

Those words are gold. It makes AM priceless since I didn't grow up with a dad.

I can still be that man myself.

I didn’t grow up with a dad or even a strong male figure in my personal life to follow either. I basically had to become my own Father to myself. Part of the reason I started AM6 was to improve myself as a man and a human being so that my daughter could have the strong and positive male figure in her life that I never did. I’d like my princess to grow up seeking only men that are high quality and worthy of her long term loyalty. I’d like to serve as an example to her of what that looks like through the way I raise her.

You’re right when you say you can still be that man findingme. I’m rooting for you and every other man on this forum that’s serious about their self improvement. (Can’t forget about the ladies too lol).
[-] The following 3 users Like DavisMind91's post:
findingme, Zane, Antaeus
05-13-2018, 06:18 PM
Reading all this...I want AM7 to come out asap.

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
[-] The following 2 users Like Zane's post:
findingme, DavisMind91
05-14-2018, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 10:38 AM by DavisMind91.)
Stage 6, Day 25:

- My patience is short today. I snapped at a supervisor due to a work related task where another department kept beating around the bush and wasting my time instead of being direct and telling me what was needed for an order. I made it clear that the anger wasn't directed towards her, she was understanding.

- My lack of patience is reflecting in my vocal tone.

- I'm nothing short of authoritative today, I'm giving commands left and right but trying to keep the tone from sounding too aggressive.

- Me being referred to as "sir", even by people with higher positions than me at work has become an everyday occurrence. It's pretty common outside of work too.
Zane
05-17-2018, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 02:33 PM by DavisMind91.)
Stage 6, Day 28:

- Lively attitude.

- Attention from one girl who kept looking me up and down.

- One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

- There was another woman who just got hired and she made me laugh, here's why. She made me realize how when people develop a crush on someone, they start to build a profile of them. This woman looked at me almost every time I spoke, she would also keep looking back at me to see what I was doing, checked out what I was wearing, and how I interacted with others. I basically ignored her but could tell she was doing all this with my peripheral vision. In fact, 99% of the time I notice a woman checking me out through my peripherals. One or two glances and I dismiss it, but all the attention was beyond obvious today. Especially with girls number 1 and 3.

- I notice I'm becoming more playful and flirtatious with women, In fact, girl #3 from today I plan to start teasing if I actually see her again. She got hired in my department so I'm sure I will.
[-] The following 2 users Like DavisMind91's post:
findingme, Zane
05-18-2018, 05:16 AM
(05-17-2018 02:32 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  - One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

Did you say anything to her?
05-18-2018, 10:31 PM
(05-18-2018 05:16 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  
(05-17-2018 02:32 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  - One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

Did you say anything to her?

No. She doesn’t interest me.
05-19-2018, 08:03 PM
(04-27-2018 07:41 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  Update:

- Maca root supplement doing everything it said it would. my energy is high without jitters or increased heart rate, mental focus is on point. I'm feeling confident, masculine and grounded...even more so than usual.

So I have to mention that you actually have gotten me curious about maca root. How did you get into it. And what supplement do you use?

MLS 3.0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Antaeus's post:
DavisMind91
05-21-2018, 05:19 AM
(05-19-2018 08:03 PM)Antaeus Wrote:  

- Maca root supplement doing everything it said it would. my energy is high without jitters or increased heart rate, mental focus is on point. I'm feeling confident, masculine and grounded...even more so than usual.

So I have to mention that you actually have gotten me curious about maca root. How did you get into it. And what supplement do you use?

Maca root is often referred to as “Peruvian Ginseng”. I found a supplement by the company called youtheory while shopping in Walmart one morning and began researching the benefits while in the store. I tried the supplement within an hour of getting home and the rest is history.
05-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Stage 6, Day 32:

Quite a bittersweet day. I’ve completed my very first run of AM6 officially (minus the refresher). But this is the 4th day in a row that I’ve been bedridden. Friday morning I began vomiting and feeling dizzy, that’s pretty much been my dilemma since then. Even still, I wouldn’t let that stop me from moving forward with my alpha male journey. To boot, I’ll be starting stage 7 at midnight. Not much to report in terms of results since I’ve had minimal human contact the past 3 days, and internally I’ve felt mostly miserable and I’m simply waiting on a full recovery at this point. At least I’m improving so I’m betting by Wednesday at the latest I’ll be back to normal physically.
Leo1990
05-22-2018, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 09:18 AM by DavisMind91.)
Stage 7, Day 1:

Still feeling dizzy but the vomiting has stopped. I don't know if it was the programming but all I know is that I got sick of being in bed. I pushed myself to go for a brief walk outside. Not only that, but I'm also now back at work. I feel normal except for the dizziness. This feeling is like being drunk without being able to emotionally enjoy it. Either way as long as I don't overdo it, I'm certain I'll be completely back to normal by this week's end.
05-23-2018, 03:57 PM
Stage 7, Day 2:

Noticing that unlike all the other stages, there seems to be a smoothness to stage 7 as in it's easier to mentally process than the others. I was going to start the first week of listening for 8 hors a day only but I feel like I could handle at least 12 without flinching. I also noticed in the instructions for AM6 that stage 7 could be used as the entire program once stages 1-6 were used according to the instructions at least once. What I gather from this is that using it as the entire program means only using that stage for 6 months, and of course; as a refresher, using it from 1-6 months.

Making plans just in case I do decide to go for my second run in 2019. Pretty much getting the same results I did from the core portion of my run so far. Since it's the refresher I'm not expecting much improvement on the results I've already gotten, but the changes inside and out have been amazing. Finally feels like I've achieved my full growth internally. Now I can only improve with all the other subs in my arsenal as well, so I get to make the best me even better.
05-24-2018, 11:44 AM
(05-21-2018 05:19 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  
(05-19-2018 08:03 PM)Antaeus Wrote:  

Maca root is often referred to as “Peruvian Ginseng”. I found a supplement by the company called youtheory while shopping in Walmart one morning and began researching the benefits while in the store. I tried the supplement within an hour of getting home and the rest is history.

Do you use the capsule or powder?

MLS 3.0
05-25-2018, 03:23 PM
I take tablets but I’ll be getting capsules soon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Season 4 Artaxes 13 1,577 04-12-2018 12:44 AM
Last Post: Artaxes
  Journey of Growth With The Help of Alpha Male 6 Mal'guth 20 5,748 03-31-2018 09:26 PM
Last Post: Mal'guth
  Chivalry is Dead Long Live The Alpha Male RisingSon 77 4,742 03-25-2018 01:58 AM
Last Post: Nox
Rainbow SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha SargeMaximus 283 18,737 02-22-2018 08:45 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) Daredevil 10 1,198 01-21-2018 04:43 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Alpha male brief journal. Big thanks to Shannon. ngoc009 1 1,155 03-24-2017 04:49 PM
Last Post: destinedtochange