Subliminal Talk
~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ (/Thread-Stand-tall-and-shake-the-heavens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ - Tiesto - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 04:26 AM)enoch Wrote: I was falling for this girl a few days back and I thought we had something going on. This guy she just met, and I don't trust him for some reason. Anyway I asked an opinion from a girl friend of mine (she's friends with the girl too), about my situation she said that if she comes back then she's yours, take her home and if she doesn't, she's a *****. And then blames me for screwing around and not escalating things with her fast enough. Nicely put by her but I am now suffering from a massive hangover and broken heart.

Don't worry about her too much man, if you do, it'll make you become needy of her.. After you're done with the Alpha Training, it is now the time to take your new powerful Alpha vibes for the ride and go socialize with with as many girls as possible.. Smile

Maybe even do SM 2.0 while you're at it, after getting abundant of women, you wouldn't be worrying about this girl any longer, coz you'll be getting too much attention from plenty of girls all over the place.. If I'm not mistaken SM 2.0 got some programming for conversation as well.. Big Grin

RE: ~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ - Spiral - 06-10-2012

Yea SM 2.0 is great man! It will be just what the doctor ordered. I recommend it to anyone looking to improve their skills with women.. After running AM def. run SM or WM. I highly recommend SM because I can't say much about WM since I never completed the program.

RE: ~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ - enoch - 06-24-2012

I've completed AM2011 a couple of days ago, I gave myself sub-free days after. I'll write up a testimonial soon, as a way of giving back to Shannon. For now from what I can sum up, this sub has changed me for the better in every way it can. There's still a couple of things left over that I want to improve with myself, I strongly feel that I should run it again and absorb all the benefits this time around.

I am contemplating whether I skip Grow Taller sub (running it for as long as I can) or not. My next sub would be Alpha Male 5.0. If SM2.0 does improve conversation skills, I would love to run it as well.

I'm currently at 5'4"~ in my twenties, my younger brother has already passed my height. It made me uneasy for a while but after AM2011 It doesn't really matter anymore. My goal is to get around 5'7", and for what it's worth: 5'10".

RE: ~Stand tall and shake the heavens~ - enoch - 06-24-2012

(06-10-2012, 05:15 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Don't worry about her too much man, if you do, it'll make you become needy of her.. After you're done with the Alpha Training, it is now the time to take your new powerful Alpha vibes for the ride and go socialize with with as many girls as possible.. Smile

Maybe even do SM 2.0 while you're at it, after getting abundant of women, you wouldn't be worrying about this girl any longer, coz you'll be getting too much attention from plenty of girls all over the place.. If I'm not mistaken SM 2.0 got some programming for conversation as well.. Big Grin
And that's exactly what happened bro. She got into my head, I became needy and let's leave it at that.

Right now, I want to socialize and gauge how much different AM has made me.

SM2.0 sounds really good based on Shannon's journal. I will put that in my queue.