Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 02-27-2017

A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Firebrand - 03-16-2017

Sup' y'all.

Our Skype brotherhood has been coming along very nicely. We've helped each other overcome many obstacles and a lot of resistance, and not only with DMSI and other subs, but also generally in life. We've evolved rapidly, and consider each other brothers (well, at least I do, dunno about them faggots Big Grin jk jk)

We've discussed the topic of spirituality a LOT, and we've all come to a similar conclusion.. that a psychic/spiritual sub would be very, very welcome.

We've come to this conclusion through a few different ways. We've all had different experiences with DMSI and it's very.. peculiar reality bending. We've all had varied experiences with different ways of approaching spirit, and how Shannon's subs bring us closer to it.

It is that one topic that eludes a lot of people, but that is insanely useful for those who do use it.

And now, we want to see that reality bending working its way on a psychic, spiritual level. We want to see our limiting beliefs fall away.

Shannon, we want to see your skills applied to a very.. interesting.. subject, that is spirituality.

We want to see you bring the full might of your subs, not just the normal benefits to spirituality that clearing and reality bending brings, but everything you got.

We've all decided that, if a spiritual/psychic sub was to come out.. that we would pretty much all hop on that bandwagon, right away Big Grin

As for me personally, I would love it if it was an experimental sub like DMSI (which is probably wise), to avoid any trouble that might arise. As for how you would do it, it is up to you, Shannon. I know that you have very extensive spiritual knowledge, otherwise you wouldn't be able to make these subs, so I trust in your mastery.

This is why I'm not going to go off on additions that I think you should add - because that isn't the point. The point of this post is to see the demand for this sub, and to persuade you, or at least sway you, to the possibility of making such a sub. Moreover, I believe you have thought about this subject multiple times, and know what you can add without any one of us telling you Wink

Furthermore, I'm not going to say - "oh, so many people will buy it, trust me" - because that is a bullshit argument. I understand that ultimately, subs aren't just to help the world and spread your influence, but also to make money and live off of them.

But.. the Skype brotherhood is hoping patiently and believing. Even if you don't make it, we are customers for life.

Also, it would be good if everyone voted for or against this sub, so we can see, and so Shannon can see, if there is any demand for it.

Ultimately, only our collective effort can persuade Shannon to seriously consider this sub, so I URGE everyone not to make any more spiritual/psychic sub threads, but make this thread the main one for discussing it.

I also welcome any suggestions that you would like to be added to the sub, if it was to come out. You are free to post them, but I ask you to restrain your excitement, think through every single one of your suggestions, and pick 1 or 2 out of all of them.

Shannon, it is ultimately your decision. But as I said, we are hoping. At the very least, the 12 of us in the Skype brotherhood.

Nemanja signing out.

P.S If you don't like the sounding of spiritual, or psychic, keep in mind I use that term interchangeably, because one is hard to come by without the other.

P.P.S Shannon, I understand that you are making the skeleton script for the next generation upgrade, and are using DMSI as a vehicle for it, while having the rest of the subs pay for the bills. Some have stated their wish that the psychic/spiritual sub be in 6G, since it will be easier for you to make such subs then, than now with 5.5G technology. I'm personally fine with both, since this thread is mostly to gauge the community's desire for this sub, and to persuade you to consider it in the future. Most of us will run DMSI until the next generation anyway. So, just something to consider.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - DarthXedonias - 03-16-2017

A Psychic sub would be a day 1 buy for me. Always been interested in this area (used to be a huge star wars fan) especially after the ESP like experiences I have had on MHS and DMSI. I do think this should be a "broad" psychic sub and not specialized to any one ability. I know a lot of people who either make subs or do hypnosis usually try to focus on one area (ex. Pyrokinesis, telepathy, etc) but I think most people want to develop a broad range of abilities. Though, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, I believe most people have a affinity towards 1 or 2 types of ESP though they can probably become better with different forms with practice. Also think another question that needs to be asked is whether this should be done in 5.5G or should we wait til 6G comes out?

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - RTBoss - 03-16-2017

I think perhaps the two subs should be separate. I'd likely buy both.

But I'm really keen on CPDM - Complete Psychic Development and Mastery. How amazing would it be with an aura shield, and perhaps use programming for lucid dreams and astral projection to train while sleeping?

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Nox - 03-17-2017

I'd be interested depending on what was included specifically. I have some major concerns about specific energies and "things" to the point where I wouldn't use it if there was even a small chance of them being included.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - eternity - 03-17-2017

Man I would love to be a real life firebender. If not, I'd love to remote view. Or read people. Or perform healing on people. Yesssss. Or developing our latent hidden abilities. I'd love a sub like this

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - RTBoss - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 07:51 PM)eternity Wrote: Man I would love to be a real life firebender. If not, I'd love to remote view. Or read people. Or perform healing on people. Yesssss. Or developing our latent hidden abilities. I'd love a sub like this

Yeah, man, it'd be cool if it developed whatever came natural to you. If you had a knack for being a clairvoyant, cool. Likewise for speaking for the "dead," or psychic healing, etc., etc.

I watch shows like "Hollywood Medium," with Tyler Henry and say, "Damn, I'd love that job." Haha.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Nox - 03-18-2017

The bummer part of this is that the major effect of the sub would most likely be just making everyone meditate longer lol

Hopefully it'd have some type of efficiency booster to help you even out the two hours a day you're meditating Tongue

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - jonathan4all - 03-18-2017

IML should focus more on essentials like MLS, US/LM, OP, AM7,BASE 6G development with DMSI rather than shallows.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Firebrand - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 04:31 AM)Nox Wrote: The bummer part of this is that the major effect of the sub would most likely be just making everyone meditate longer lol

Hopefully it'd have some type of efficiency booster to help you even out the two hours a day you're meditating Tongue

Think of it like DMSI but for spirituality Big Grin

It cuts down your evolution time in sexuality, socializing and acquiring social status by literally decades, if not lifetimes Big Grin.. this would work similarly, cuts away all the meditations, energywork, rituals that you'd need to do, or/and make it extra enjoyable and much more useful.

40 years of hard spiritual work.. cut down to a year.

(03-17-2017, 05:05 PM)Nox Wrote: I'd be interested depending on what was included specifically. I have some major concerns about specific energies and "things" to the point where I wouldn't use it if there was even a small chance of them being included.

Don't think Shannon would include anything harmful. I mean, this is Shannon we are talking about Big Grin

(03-18-2017, 05:53 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: IML should focus more on essentials like MLS, US/LM, OP, AM7,BASE 6G development with DMSI rather than shallows.

Rapid learning.
General success.
Becoming an alpha.
Becoming wealthy.

There's a major component that ties all of these together, but only if you are willing to delve into it - spirituality, or magick, depends on how you look at it.

Of course, you can achieve all of these without it, especially with Shannons subs.. but hey, every little bit helps, and for some people spirituality is one of their goals. Big Grin

So, not sure how that's shallow. Undecided

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - JackOfHearts - 03-18-2017

I'm hesitating between yes and no, how come someone like me would hesitate on such a thing can be astounding Big Grin

I saw Ben vote and I had to agree with him Tongue

But more seriously I'm not convinced yet about a spiritual sub. I thought this forum was only for sex Huh or for money, Money and Sex right ????

I guess I was still not serious :angel:

I think there are 4 path in life:
-Dharma: AM sublimial for following your own nature, qualities of self confidence
-Artha: BASE for getting money, being materially efficient (edit: MHS would fit there too, your body is a material thing)
-Kama: SM3/WM2/DMSI to get your dicks wet, and having fun, getting skilled also apply to here so there is MLS in there too, it's supposed to be fun I heard to learn something new.
-Moksha: No subs here for now, maybe EPHRA would fit in there partially, It may actually fit quiet well now that I'm thinking about it.

On another hand I heard that when you are very good at kama (sutra) then moska feel like a piece of quake, so spiritual liberation may be faster attainable to people like Dzeemo, sounds crazy but I'm not kidding.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Nox - 03-18-2017

the subconscious isn't the only kid on the block once one digs through deep enough. There's a lot of work before one hits that, so I'd be very hesitant to say it'd be a good idea outside of meditation and perception and possible standard psychic stuff.

And honestly, nothing sounds crazy when real advancement is basically trading in resources materially for resources not materially. However you reach that point (happiness, sadness, too much sex, no sex...) it doesn't really matter as its all just a path to the first step of a new path.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Benjamin - 03-18-2017

Quote:I saw Ben vote and I had to agree with him

Yeah it doesn't do much for me personally that's why I voted no.

On a sidenote lets try to not have this go into rule 4 territory, it seems okay so far but it has potential to.

RE: A Poll From The Skype Group - Psychic/Spiritual sub - Everyone, Come Vote! - Zane - 03-19-2017

I always wanted a spiritual sub but avoided bringing the topic. I once did mention it on here but was reminded of Rule 4.

I have a custom made spiritual sub. I used it for about 3 months and the level of manifestation was incredible..My LOA was working like crazy..