Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - apollolux - 01-15-2016

There's a missing middle section in the image at the top of the article. What should belong there, "the perfect man" or would it be left empty?

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-15-2016

Thanks guys! Gotta love BD, the dude runs a tight ship.

[split] Shannon's Journal Discussion - chaosvrgn - 05-31-2016

[Moved from journal forum - Ben]

(05-31-2016, 06:19 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: As for the "as above so below" I'm still not following you. Not to mention I don't believe that philosophy anyhow. I once approached a woman and she was all like "I know it takes a lot of courage to approach" but it didn't at all. That's not the first time that the external reality didn't match my internal state either. It's happening more and more.

I have a different philosophy: people are dumb.

Your "disbelief" in as above, so below is rooted in a lack of knowledge of what it means. And I'm not going to delve into the deep strata of the concept here on the forum, first because it'll require me to discuss religion and the such (which will break forum rules) and two, I honestly believe it's one of those things a person has to choose to explore on their volition.

However, I will point out a few things: You're engaging with the principle by using subliminals. You're reshaping your subconscious (as within) to cause changes in your external reality (so without). This is a fact. Not an opinion. If you disagree with that, then you're basically doubting the validity of subliminals, which would be akin to calling everyone here delusional in their experiences.

But you have to realize that the concept goes beyond just you -- it's one of the natural laws that occurs in the universe. Again, it's hard to go into great detail here. I think you believe that "as above, so below" is just such mantra I came up with on a whim. No -- it's one of the most oldest, most profound, deeply rooted philosophies in the history of humankind and has driven man forward in ways that transcends language.

Don't believe me? Look up the iconic picture of Baphomet. Look up Horatio Greenough's statue of George Washington located at the Library of Congress (you'll find an absurd number of references to the concept in the district). Look up the traditional pose of Buddha. Notice something similar?

Look up the tree of life (make sure it includes the tree of death) -- a rather ancient relational map of the mind and cosmos. Look at Yggdrasil, the world tree in Norse mythology. Now, look at the reflecting pool in Washington D.C. P.S. There's esoteric symbology ALL OVER Washington D.C. -- the buildings, the art, it's madness.

Separate the Star of David into two it's core geometrical shapes. Consider what the unity means, then look at the Yin Yang (a symbol created in 14 century B.C.E.) Look at the Merkabah.

Think of the law of attraction. Napoleon Hill was just restating principles that exist in every culture, every religion, every form of self-improvement.

Sir Isaac Newton used the principle in his research.

"‘Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below.” – Isaac Newton

Now, consider the nature of subliminal usage. It's absolute madness to say you "don't believe" in a concept that has driven much of human progress simply because you don't understand it.

EDIT: If I've crossed the line in regards to the rules against discussing religion and the such, I apologize.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 09-20-2016

This is a convo me and Risong Son were having. Moved here for Rule 4.

(09-20-2016, 09:46 AM)RisingSon Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 09:25 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Btw, what did you mean by this:

(09-20-2016, 09:08 AM)RisingSon Wrote: Then again, being a god is merely manifesting the imagined reality of your own. That's becoming easier and easier to do nowadays as consciousness rises and we let go of unhelpful programming.

Well, that's exactly what a god is. A powerful being manifesting stuff from their own imagination lol. Enough people bought into the movie The Secret that it influenced our collective reality and now makes the concept of "law of attraction" and manifestation more accessible to everyone. That, along with the awareness of a higher self, etc. It's the hundredth monkey effect.

Ultimately, a god is free to do and manifest whatever they feel like. Even subliminals could be considered counterproductive in a sense because they funnel your consciousness in a certain direction and are thus limiting. That's why I always tell Shannon, don't you dare limit my freedoms!!! Tongue

Lol, I don't know what the hundredth monkey effect is.

But, if we're all gods, then doesn't that bring it back to balance again? If we can all manifest, then we'll just manifest countermeasures to other people's manifestations, no?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Have at ye - 12-05-2016

Posted something in my DMSI 3.0.1 journal, Benjamin asked me to move it here, so here it is:

Quote:After listening to my loops of DMSI, I was drawn to re-reading the Proverbs of Hell from William Blake's "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell".

http://www.bartleby.com/235/253.html - you can find them here, should you be interested; they start at line 26 (or you can read the whole thing, it's quite short and well worth it).

Also, here it is in trip-hoppy form (performed in a dreadful Norwegian accent, lol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK6uyOw3yYc

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 12-06-2016

Someone asked me what I meant about being able to "go back before Day 1" with E2 or DMSI.

Basically, if reincarnation is a fact, then we have memories of all of our past lives and all of our experiences within those lives buried deep in our sub (or maybe super?) conscious mind.

Since there is nothing stating that the healing and clearing should limit itself to memories from the current life, there is no reason healing and clearing cannot and would not continue to "peel the onion" back before "Day 1" once it gets there. Or maybe even before it gets there, depending on certain factors, such as the karmic relevance that a thing had on the current lifetime.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Mystic Pymp - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Someone asked me what I meant about being able to "go back before Day 1" with E2 or DMSI.

Basically, if reincarnation is a fact, then we have memories of all of our past lives and all of our experiences within those lives buried deep in our sub (or maybe super?) conscious mind.

Since there is nothing stating that the healing and clearing should limit itself to memories from the current life, there is no reason healing and clearing cannot and would not continue to "peel the onion" back before "Day 1" once it gets there. Or maybe even before it gets there, depending on certain factors, such as the karmic relevance that a thing had on the current lifetime.

In other words:
[Image: 51431545.jpg]
Or higher Smile

RE: The New Religion Thread - maxx55 - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Someone asked me what I meant about being able to "go back before Day 1" with E2 or DMSI.

Just wondering, wouldn't that end up being like years upon years (if not a lifetime) of healing if you have to heal all of your past lives too?

RE: The New Religion Thread - sushi521 - 12-06-2016

Shannon, do you think reincarnation is a fact and why?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 05:37 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Just wondering, wouldn't that end up being like years upon years (if not a lifetime) of healing if you have to heal all of your past lives too?

You have to heal all of your future lives too. Smile

Seems like a lot of work, eh? Lol

RE: The New Religion Thread - ncbeareatingman - 12-08-2016

I would love to SEE an advanced subiminal with all the new bells and whistle that is about feelin/being connected to God/Source/Spirit,that allows for us to have our crown chakra open and protected from 'dark energy/entities/negativity" and yet at the same time be filled with cosmic grounded spiritual awareness and enegy for divine connected love to flow thru our crown chakra down thru and into our heart chakra and outward,as needed/if need be...you like you spoke of "being flooded with such love' that one could acutally sending healing energy/or have healing energy sent to others subconsiously, for them to feel more at ease and peaceful.
The Divine Love Source ENERGY Flooding,programming would including knowning our deep infinite value as well...a spiritual man once told us that if we knew how much & how deeply God Loves Us we'd never struggle agian. People who've had the near death expereince describe similar and they as well,asre FOREVER changed and 're-wired' I Posted this herre instead of the titles and suggestions box becoz this post has GOD/SOURCE/SPIRIT in it. peace love and goodwill. Keith.
PS: ALos would love to see an advanced sub on AdvancedPowerful Pyschic abilites/devolopment and related. what say you?

RE: The New Religion Thread - ncbeareatingman - 12-08-2016

Thats what Lighthealing.com deals with... past and present life stuff going 33 levels deep into the subconscious mind and clearing them all over time and more...it really really works too... I dont see why E2 would assist and/or clear things in this manner as well...ask heavysm about it he;s done both as well as using BASE and the lighthealing clearings and his own '
magical' combo....of stuff he does... I Like the pont cha made about clearing whatever needs to be clear...and I agree no one said it had to be limited to this dimension of space and time....

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 12-12-2016

So I watched a ton of conspiracy theories a few days ago (aliens, NWO, Flat Earth, Moon Landinbg Hoaxes) and ALL of them (when the person making the video believed in the conspiracy) were christian. Every single one... Coincidence?

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 12-12-2016

Eh, doesn't make sense to me Sarge. You must be watching the wrong videos. Christian nutters are a good way to discredit things I've noticed lately. Usually the realm of conspiracy is made up of agnostic people - true skeptics - or at least that's how it used to be. People go to great lengths to justify their belief system especially if it revolves around salvation. In the end, only you can save yourself.

Weird that I like the Bible and some of it's teachings but am not deluded about giving my power away to a very misconstrued character. We might as well say Shannon is the reincarnated messiah. PRAISE HIM!

As far as I understand, all of our past/future lives are happening right now and concurrent with this life. Time doesn't actually have a direction, like forward and back. Due to the holographic nature of reality, changes made *in the present* in this lifetime will immediately ripple outwards and effect the other ones. I've experienced this personally to very great effect through aboriginal healing methods.