Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - dissonance - 10-30-2015

Have you seen the show Ancient Aliens? It explains how there was a recent discovery where an underwater ancient city was discovered that is dated (with dating technology; not guessed), WAY before civilization as we know it even existed.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 10-31-2015

I didn't know about that but there is a lot of religion who claim that title and it's hard to find which is right on your own.

On the astrology part I know from my teacher that some old text from India are the more reliable when it comes to astrology. But only some text as some of them has been rewritten and are full of error.

He checks if what is said still work, if the technique prescribed in this text are accurate. So for example with some text he was able to predict someone future much more easily due to what was written.

So from his experience the astrology that comes from India was the oldest and the most accurate he ever found. But only in some text because a lot has been corrupted or mistranslated.

He also studied the astrology from the greeks and what they wrote. And according to him what they say are less accurate and seems to be technique that some from India but with added confusion. The knowledge the Greeks has on astrology was less accurate and reliable than what he found in some text from India.

From my experience with astrology I found was he said is accurate, but I'm just a beginner so I didn't have the time to check all that yet.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 11-05-2015

Emotional Pain and generational curses

In the bible it says that the Sins of the father will be passed down even onto the fourth generation. First looking at this I was like WTF is this God talking about but then I realized it is true. Emotional trauma and pain gets passed down through the DNA by way of epigenetics. Your subconscious is your body so all your experiences are stored in your body, not your brain. Making the DNA a prime carrier of these experiences. So the trauma that your father had is passed down to you and you manifest part of that into your life and we keep on going in this cycle over and over. Dealing with your Emotional Pain and trauma will free all of your family of the trauma and curses. How you may ask? Well the military did an experiment where they took a soldiers DNA and seperated him and the DNA from the room apart. They then subjected the soldier to images and at the same exact time to soldier reacted the DNA did to. They then wanted to test the limits of this and seperated them 50 miles. Same experiment ran but larger distance. The DNA changed with the Soldier without any lag time. This shows how DNA and you are connected reguardless of time and space. Going off on a tangent but yeah if you heal deep seated trauma in your DNA that is not yours it will affect all your family. Also it will affect the collective unconscious of humanity free itself from manifesting negative events and tragedies. Also when you free your family you will do it with all your members, past present and future. Sure they have their own traumas but the tribal conciousness will be cleared of that trauma.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 11-05-2015

I removed a lot of trauma from my myself but I never noticed a change on my family member.

I doubt this is true, it would be too easy Shy
I also doubt about this 4 generation trauma a lot.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 11-05-2015

I'm talking about the tribal conciousness will be cleared. And everything is possible.

RE: The New Religion Thread - hiddenalias - 12-31-2015

So I wanted to talk about my life situation with my religion here. Just kinda like a "vent" type of writing. So maybe within one year the situation is that I am about to get 'wedded' but not by choice really. My mom wants me to get married cuz she doesnt want to see me being single as I "age and grow old" where "no woman will want a man that is aging and not young" no more. So for the sake of getting her off my back; becuz if you were to be in my shoes, the topic of discussion is always about me, my job, my marriage, especially living with my folks day in and day out; I never lived away from my folks EVER....OMG do I wanna just go away far away...........so basically my dad, my bro everyone in my family got married before age 35; and I am 35 and still not yet; but Western Society dont give a shit when you get married just like they dont care if you have a gay or lesbian marriage at age 60......but in my culture its best to tie the knot as early as possible......

My culture is bad from my perspective that we have a marriage system that is not about "the guy being morally worthy of marriage to my daughter" but now it is that the people from the marriage are all about "how much money does he make to wed our daughter" "does he have a good career" "is he a doctor, MIT, computer science, businessman" type of career?" (basically in my religionn these are the main types of guys that majority of my religion has for a profession). Even the daughters themselves are like "yeah hes ugly we dont want him or how much does he make for a living" decisions to decide if they wanna be with the guy.....admittedly I am kinda like that too; I dont want a woman who is not attractive but I could care less about her employment status.....but I dont know if I go over board" modern day generation culture here........30 to 50 years ago, my religion was "we blind date pick for you and without choice you marry that guy" at least thats what happened to my mom.....

I am not like my parents, they are "religious" I sometimes say "man mom you are so religious you shouldve becum a nun.......same with my dad; "you shouldve becum a priest" and now my "wife" is also finding her way to wanting to be more dedicated to my religion.....its like I am the only one that has no interest to partake in active duties to dedicate to myself to this religion; well me and I know my brother also doesnt do it either I am sure.......and God her parents are also "preachers" ok I am sure her mom is too but I know her DAD is soooooo freaking into it......I already made up my mind and said to myself, "I will see if she is compatible with me but if her dad pushes me into doing something I dont want to do as I am wedded to his daughter, I am leaving everyone" But I dont think none of that is gonna happen if I run AM 6 and "transform before their eyes" so that if I decided to stay with the woman or the culture, they cant force me to do something I dont wanna do......well literally they wouldnt force me but I am more of a person that is hard to say no to things that I dont wanna do and am "respectful" without being rude and listen to them to do something anyways whether I really like to or not....

Yes I could leave my religion but weird as it is, I think it is the right religion for me but I dont want to be an actively involved person within it......in other words I respect it to stay around but doesnt mean I have to go all hard core in being a preacher and stuff.....its crazy my parents and family dont even know how I really feel about this culture deep in my heart......there are still things I will never do becuz it is not allowed in my religion but in contrast I have broken the rules too and have done things I shouldnt have done......

Also, I know that the subs Shannon has made such as SEX MAGNET, WOMAN MAGNET, etc. are from the perspective and angle for the western society who arent Muslim.......so western culturally speaking, it is deemed "normal" and "accepted" but from Islamic views, we arent allowed to even have girlfriends or be sexual with random women..........thats why I cant even use these subs from a cultural standpoint, but I can at least find my own partner using AYP........

Theoretically speaking IF the creator of IML and the subs was Islamic, you probably wouldnt have ever seen woman related magnets and subs ever created; think about this for a minute, if we were living in Saudi Arabia where courtship and dating arent allowed, and was created by a Muslim Saudi, he wouldve not created SM or WM and maybe not even AYP....

Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

woman magnet doesnt seem bad either if I just want women as friends ONLY.....However I would like to have a hot llooking girl just try to hit on me which would be nice for a change even if it never escalates to something more; that kinda stuff never happened to me in my life; ok true story I was with this girl she was practically ugly and fat and this hot waitress at Friendlys was serving us and man was she gorgeous; now if she could hit on me that would make my day; it doesnt have to escalate to sex either...but the feeling of women 'wanting' me would be marvelous......lol Id rather have had the dine out there with that waitress chick and not the ugly one (God I am so mean)....

But just ranting and venting on this.....thanks for reading.

RE: The New Religion Thread - dweller94 - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: So I wanted to talk about my life situation with my religion here. Just kinda like a "vent" type of writing. So maybe within one year the situation is that I am about to get 'wedded' but not by choice really. My mom wants me to get married cuz she doesnt want to see me being single as I "age and grow old" where "no woman will want a man that is aging and not young" no more. So for the sake of getting her off my back; becuz if you were to be in my shoes, the topic of discussion is always about me, my job, my marriage, especially living with my folks day in and day out; I never lived away from my folks EVER....OMG do I wanna just go away far away...........so basically my dad, my bro everyone in my family got married before age 35; and I am 35 and still not yet; but Western Society dont give a shit when you get married just like they dont care if you have a gay or lesbian marriage at age 60......but in my culture its best to tie the knot as early as possible......

My culture is bad from my perspective that we have a marriage system that is not about "the guy being morally worthy of marriage to my daughter" but now it is that the people from the marriage are all about "how much money does he make to wed our daughter" "does he have a good career" "is he a doctor, MIT, computer science, businessman" type of career?" (basically in my religionn these are the main types of guys that majority of my religion has for a profession). Even the daughters themselves are like "yeah hes ugly we dont want him or how much does he make for a living" decisions to decide if they wanna be with the guy.....admittedly I am kinda like that too; I dont want a woman who is not attractive but I could care less about her employment status.....but I dont know if I go over board" modern day generation culture here........30 to 50 years ago, my religion was "we blind date pick for you and without choice you marry that guy" at least thats what happened to my mom.....

I am not like my parents, they are "religious" I sometimes say "man mom you are so religious you shouldve becum a nun.......same with my dad; "you shouldve becum a priest" and now my "wife" is also finding her way to wanting to be more dedicated to my religion.....its like I am the only one that has no interest to partake in active duties to dedicate to myself to this religion; well me and I know my brother also doesnt do it either I am sure.......and God her parents are also "preachers" ok I am sure her mom is too but I know her DAD is soooooo freaking into it......I already made up my mind and said to myself, "I will see if she is compatible with me but if her dad pushes me into doing something I dont want to do as I am wedded to his daughter, I am leaving everyone" But I dont think none of that is gonna happen if I run AM 6 and "transform before their eyes" so that if I decided to stay with the woman or the culture, they cant force me to do something I dont wanna do......well literally they wouldnt force me but I am more of a person that is hard to say no to things that I dont wanna do and am "respectful" without being rude and listen to them to do something anyways whether I really like to or not....

Yes I could leave my religion but weird as it is, I think it is the right religion for me but I dont want to be an actively involved person within it......in other words I respect it to stay around but doesnt mean I have to go all hard core in being a preacher and stuff.....its crazy my parents and family dont even know how I really feel about this culture deep in my heart......there are still things I will never do becuz it is not allowed in my religion but in contrast I have broken the rules too and have done things I shouldnt have done......

Also, I know that the subs Shannon has made such as SEX MAGNET, WOMAN MAGNET, etc. are from the perspective and angle for the western society who arent Muslim.......so western culturally speaking, it is deemed "normal" and "accepted" but from Islamic views, we arent allowed to even have girlfriends or be sexual with random women..........thats why I cant even use these subs from a cultural standpoint, but I can at least find my own partner using AYP........

Theoretically speaking IF the creator of IML and the subs was Islamic, you probably wouldnt have ever seen woman related magnets and subs ever created; think about this for a minute, if we were living in Saudi Arabia where courtship and dating arent allowed, and was created by a Muslim Saudi, he wouldve not created SM or WM and maybe not even AYP....

Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

woman magnet doesnt seem bad either if I just want women as friends ONLY.....However I would like to have a hot llooking girl just try to hit on me which would be nice for a change even if it never escalates to something more; that kinda stuff never happened to me in my life; ok true story I was with this girl she was practically ugly and fat and this hot waitress at Friendlys was serving us and man was she gorgeous; now if she could hit on me that would make my day; it doesnt have to escalate to sex either...but the feeling of women 'wanting' me would be marvelous......lol Id rather have had the dine out there with that waitress chick and not the ugly one (God I am so mean)....

I get what you mean, but the problem isn't the 'religion' as you are portraying it to be its the cultural mindset of your parents. Trust me I am completely aware of that culture it's fucked up, personally religion for me is there as a guide at the end of the day I am making the choices myself as to what makes me happy/is best for me never have has it induced shame/guilt for whatever reason your actions should be carried out with the absence of shame, guilt and fear.

If you do want to get married and want the perfect match, there is the perfect wife sub.

Get married when you want man and tell your parents whatever you need to, I know this can be hard though.

RE: The New Religion Thread - hiddenalias - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 01:32 PM)dweller94 Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: So I wanted to talk about my life situation with my religion here. Just kinda like a "vent" type of writing. So maybe within one year the situation is that I am about to get 'wedded' but not by choice really. My mom wants me to get married cuz she doesnt want to see me being single as I "age and grow old" where "no woman will want a man that is aging and not young" no more. So for the sake of getting her off my back; becuz if you were to be in my shoes, the topic of discussion is always about me, my job, my marriage, especially living with my folks day in and day out; I never lived away from my folks EVER....OMG do I wanna just go away far away...........so basically my dad, my bro everyone in my family got married before age 35; and I am 35 and still not yet; but Western Society dont give a shit when you get married just like they dont care if you have a gay or lesbian marriage at age 60......but in my culture its best to tie the knot as early as possible......

I get what you mean, but the problem isn't the 'religion' as you are portraying it to be its the cultural mindset of your parents. Trust me I am completely aware of that culture it's ***** up, personally religion for me is there as a guide at the end of the day I am making the choices myself as to what makes me happy/is best for me never have has it induced shame/guilt for whatever reason your actions should be carried out with the absence of shame, guilt and fear.

If you do want to get married and want the perfect match, there is the perfect wife sub.

Get married when you want man and tell your parents whatever you need to, I know this can be hard though.

Hmmm AYPW??? lol honestly I wouldnt care if my wife was islamic or not but might be easier if she was cuz I dont have to educate her on the culture she would know it.....but if she wasnt hardcore religious that would be my PW. And yeah you are probably right, it isn't Islam it is the parents......I mean just today my dad was telling me that we have to go to our version of "sunday Mass" which we have every Friday........and its like I HAVE TO but I've already been through the "i dont have to if i dont want to" and then the parents get pissed off and threaten me to pack up and leave and they really dont mean it cuz if I was to just do that, theyd prolly not let me go then I would still push tem outa the way and go lol.... and honestly I am not able to go nowhere anyways cuz I got no money and I got no job.....so that path is closed.......and thats what I am sick and tired of is still being told where to go and I really cant NOT go cuz I am trying to avoid conflict even if I personally couldnt care about going to our cultural mass.......

and no I dont have a choice about getting married cuz I am long overdue remember my plan is to get wedded and ditch if I dont like the feeling of the in laws and my "wife".......thinking of getting a vasectomy so I dont have children with this woman.....so if I dont feel her; I am out....end of story

lol wish I could make everyone think I died and just leave so they can think I am dead but I live secretly another life (watch Swordfish the movie and the ending scene) want to do something like that.....

I already have it planned out; if I dont like the marriage and what it is becoming, I will just go (hoping to find the partner and go with her would be more ideal). You have to break from the poisonous connections that are your blood relatives, family or not........becuz God chooses your family but that doesnt mean you all die at the same time; and philosphically speaking, on Judgement Day, I dont think you will be united with your physical family from the physical life becuz they are only temporary and in my religion we believe in 7 heavens and those family members will be possibly be divided into 1 of the 7 heavens and not be in the same heaven altogether......so what I am getting at is, your family from this world is not necessarily to be together in the afterlife....pretty deep thought. Cuz you dont decide who your family is in this world, God decides that when He gives you life.....as an adult you can choose to leave or go.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Benjamin - 01-01-2016

So this religious girl I talked to in the supermarket today. I knew straight away she was because of how she was dressed but thought i'd talk to her.

One thing that I noticed was the sheer level of belief, when she was talking about god she actually lit up and was joyful. She was like "I used to be down on myself and negative but then I finally really realized god was real so nothing bad can happen to me" and she went into some definite brainwashing she picked up, she was saying "we are all born broken and become perfect".

Huh.. I believe the exact opposite and I told her that I believe we are born more perfect and we develop our issues growing up especially early on. And she's like "but every kid is nice and sweet but we are all sinners so they always start doing naughty stuff no matter what because we all naturally are sinners".

WTF.. I said to her "don't you see that as just a control mechanism, like we tell you that all these things you do is a sin so we can make you feel bad and control you. She didn't agree but I forget what she said.

And she was talking about how OBVIOUSLY nobody believes in evolution anymore and that it's been proven it doesn't exist and that only god exists.. I don't know where she come to that.

But I actually enjoyed the conversation and asking her questions and she didn't get upset at all. I used to get annoyed at this stuff so it shows my development how I actually discussed it with her with curiosity and still have my own beliefs against what she was saying but not having to throw them at her aggressively. I actually admired how her belief made her so happy and joyful because personally I don't believe in god and I see religion as a massive control mechanism. Take everything people naturally want to do (of course sex is the best example) make it a sin so everybody who naturally has the desire which is almost everybody they can accuse them of being impure unless you follow our rules and religion.

What Hiddenalias is talking about is a classic example.. his religion has given him a massive amount of guilt, shame, fear and other blockages around something as natural as sex.

Anyway the girl gave me some brochure thing and I looked at it out of interest. But 1 page in I seen some bullshit quote like "any man who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultery in his heart" or something and I tore up the whole thing. They aren't even talking about being married, but ANY time. Dodgy.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 01-01-2016

(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

One thing I can tell you, being Christian doesn't make it necessary easier to run magnets (successful). I got so much guilt, shame and fear due religion (especially toward sex and women) that is still blocking me in some way. So my SM run wasn't successful at all.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Benjamin - 01-01-2016

Yeah being christian has alot of the same guilt and shame around sex. The whole 'no sex before marriage' crap.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 01-06-2016

Awwww, the sweet guilt of religion! Anyone watch 30 Rock?

Jack Donaghy: That's not how it works, Tracy. Even though there is the whole confession thing, that's no free pass, because there is a crushing guilt that comes with being a Catholic. Whether things are good or bad or you're simply... eating tacos in the park, there is always the crushing guilt [Miming the act of self-flagellation].

Tracy Jordan: I don't think I want that. I'm out.
[Jack turns to leave]
Jack Donaghy: [to himself] Somehow, I feel oddly guilty about that.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-12-2016

(01-01-2016, 07:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

One thing I can tell you, being Christian doesn't make it necessary easier to run magnets (successful). I got so much guilt, shame and fear due religion (especially toward sex and women) that is still blocking me in some way. So my SM run wasn't successful at all.

I am muslim and i run the magnets with succes as you all see so its independent of religion i think

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 07:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 07:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

I am muslim and i run the magnets with succes as you all see so its independent of religion i think

You're muslim???