Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - Cozy - 07-21-2014

Hey Shannon, I wanted to get your opinion on this video.... and anyone else as well.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 10-10-2014

Shannon, can you give me some good sources for the cycles topic? If required even per PM.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 10-11-2014

I guess what Shannon meant by this cycles of 29.5 year is Saturn transit.

By the way what are the other books you wrote and how to get them if possible?

RE: The New Religion Thread - 4Kingdoms - 10-26-2015

Just in case this movie comedy from 1991 is too religious, I thought I'd post it here.
This movie comedy from 1991 shows examples of missed opportunities throughout life are because of fear.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Benjamin - 10-26-2015

Hey man,
I had to edit it out because it's basically a piracy site that is streaming movies, do you have a trailer or something of it instead?

[Rule 15 - Please respect our copyrights and those of others: do not post links to, or attachments of, nor in any other way use this forum to distribute, share, transfer, or disseminate any form of material or media that is copyrighted unless you have some way to prove that you have permission from the copyright owner which may be independently verified by us with the copyright holder. This forum is for the exchange of information and ideas regarding subliminals, not infringing on copyright laws. ]

RE: The New Religion Thread - 4Kingdoms - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 06:33 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Just in case this movie comedy from 1991 is too religious, I thought I'd post it here.
This movie comedy from 1991 shows examples of missed opportunities throughout life are because of fear.

Just use a search engine and look for the movie Defending Your Life and specify the scene when BoB Diamond explains FEAR.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 10-29-2015

Why do we hate lucifer when he brought us knowledge? Most people don't know that Lucifer is a feminine energy because Lucifer=Morning Star=Venus. But at the same time it can represent Prometheus, the God who brought fire to humans and was tourtured every day because of that. We have to question why didn't God get rid of the devil if he knows everything he would have know that he created a flawed creation. Why is the dogmatic religions of the world about giving your power to Gods and to worship them. If their so powerful, why do they need our worship.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 10-29-2015

Why would some people hate Lucifer, it's clear to me. Some have view that are completely opposite to pleasure, sex and all of sort of things represented by Venus. A lot of Catholic christian are like that, I was like that. Venus is also knowledge to some extent but more worldly affair as opposed to Jupiter. When I was still catholic I learned that the body is sin, things related to venus, sex, pleasure was a bad thing and I wasn't supposed to masturbate (like it was possible not to Big Grin )

They(catholic) seems to choose a path that would be represented by Saturn/Satan. And their birth chart (astrology) are heavily influenced by Saturn (mine is). They choose the hardcore path, a path that isn't the easy one. People who have a powerful Saturn suffer a lot through their life and they have a lot of perseverance, they struggle but they keep going, slowly getting better and better. They also live a long life, a good Saturn is required to live a long life. It has pros saturn and cons.
Also their church (mine was) are flooded with old people, old age represented by Saturn which rule longevity.

Is Saturn a bad thing? I don't thing so. Same for Venus and all the planet.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Vincent_Vega - 10-29-2015

What is your view on the hermetic philosophy?

Seems like it's better than the other one because they recognize astrology as something that exist and influence us. But I never studied that Religion/philosophy so I don't really know how it works but it seems much more complete and advanced than Christian philosophy.

But ultimately no religion/philosophy is perfect. Even astrology isn't perfect because no one really know how it works completely. There are a lot of stuff we don't know and we might never know.

All religion/philosophy we have will change or disappear as we learn more about how the world works.

RE: The New Religion Thread - dissonance - 10-29-2015

You guys should check out "Astral Dynamics". It's very interesting. I've read through certain chapters, not the entire book, but it's mindblowing.

RE: The New Religion Thread - hiddenalias - 10-29-2015

(06-13-2013, 09:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: As to Islam, I cannot respond, as I have no real knowledge of it other than what I have overheard, which is useless as a factual basis for understanding something. I agree with K-Train in that it will be the extremists who color the perception of the religion, and not those who practice it in a peaceful or moderate manner.

Shannon,

I am Islamic and a rare form of Islamic known as "ahmadi" not the Sunni and Shi'ite that give Muslims a bad rep and are the extremists.

I can say extremists are giving us a bad rep of course but that is not how Islam is really colored. Islam stands for Peace and we believe not purposely starting feuds with others just for the sake of "jihad" as extremists dearly desire...

I am not deeply religious but I am also spiritual and believe in souls and stuff like that.

I also wanted to say that your subliminal for Luck Magnifier seems to be manifesting anything I am thinking; I wonder if that was a part of the script to "manifest" things; I was just thinking about your perception on Islam and here it is, your perspective on it, today.

So something seems to be happening from the sub; more like manifestation of thoughts rather than actual "luck".

Well I'd like to discuss anything about ISLAM to anyone that is curious about it but I am not a preacher and don't intend to be. I don't have much knowledge about my religion cuz I aint religious like I said but I do know the basics and our beliefs about the after life and all taht stuff.

Blush

Religion is complicated enough when you are talking to someone. You can spend hours talking and at the end most of the time it's not an exchange but a "fight". I have a lot of islamic friend, not extremist of course and I don't agree with their view.

But they are very peaceful, but I can't agree with all their rule. But they very different from the christian I know. They have much more knowledge and are more businessmen oriented. In fact where I live they are seen as very miser as opposed to the christian who are so naive.
On that I prefer the Islamic view as the christian end up stupid for not taking money seriously.

But maybe your Islamic religion is very different from what I have here. What makes me doubtful of religion in general is the lack of agreement, almost every religion end up fighting inside themselves sometimes over things that should be basic. They can't really agree on how their religion should be taught. On this the christian religion is not different from the Islamic one, at least it's what I noticed.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Vincent_Vega - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 05:47 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Seems like it's better than the other one because they recognize astrology as something that exist and influence us. But I never studied that Religion/philosophy so I don't really know how it works but it seems much more complete and advanced than Christian philosophy.

But ultimately no religion/philosophy is perfect. Even astrology isn't perfect because no one really know how it works completely. There are a lot of stuff we don't know and we might never know.

All religion/philosophy we have will change or disappear as we learn more about how the world works.

Hermetism is said to be the philosophy from which every other religion evolved. What's crazy is that even if the hermetic philosophy is so old, the rules about the universe stated in there are obviously true. That means that the ancient greeks had a better understanding about how the universe works than we thought.