Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 07-09-2019

God I have waited for THIS opening,...this clearing.....UMS.....I feel already that this UMS experience is leading me back to Life Force -Source- energy, connecting deeper with God/source/energy/Light and its fun too,dang!! thank you again...the journey has definitely begun...
IM in Tears, Shannon...I swear man! I feel like a desert thats waited for the rains to come... and its been decades..what can I say Man? This UMS is a religious/spiritual journey.... do you not see this.... its expansive consciousness..wrapped in success based" thing"- making the money,attracting it,being with it,swimming in wealth is but steps leading to the main event...back to God, back to YOURSELF,really the you that comes full circle round,but your're moreexpansive.... yes its totally far out and groovy to get the bucks and be a kick ass success but dig this ,this is much more...it feels like you're gonna get the whole pie,baby NOT just a slice and theres more than enough to go around !!!!
I Love the affirmation I got from the rebirther's training back in 1989 "Theres more than enough for every one to have more than enough" & "I Now forgive every one ,who ever gave me what I did not want" and more.... please do yourselves a flavor and git this program. damn sam its amazing!!
DO yawl realize what Shannon has done for Us..and Himself,His Foxy Lady,Family and Friends??? for 115 dog gone dollars... you get a cosmic laundry list of Ultra Monetary Successful good shit,PLUS....Plus.. emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid and Friggin' USLM 4.1,an Auric Shield that kicks ass and a friggin FEAR REMOVER up-levled like a Muther!!!
what therapist can do all of that Man for 115 bucks at that? damn this stuff is such a blessing and gift!! he coud;ve charged 1,500 bucks and thats on the low end of what you're getting but He didnt!!
If yawl kew just how much I've suffered and hurt in the last 10 yrs and the last 10 months alone. you'd know full hell well why I'd go on like this,why I gush with gratitiude man and thankfulness,like this.
Lost 15 people in the last 3 yrs.... Had to go and stay in a Men's residence shelter, NOT once but twice.why? All becuase of loss of finances
dont drink,dont smoke a damn thing, no drugs legal or illegal,clean background always ,never have been in trouble with the law.ever. clean driving liscense, 20 thousand dollars in medical bills cozI got sick, coz I didnt have the money to pay for my all natural herbal remeides, and related. additionally,watching my parents die in slow motion, and their suffering, yes they're still here,their life force energies are waning fast , to family feuds and on and on...
hell yeah I gush. I dont give a fuk... I just wanna heal, love and be Loved and be good and do good,to be groovy and live out my life doing as much good as I can and bring that fun and joy to hearts that hurt...so what!! yeah UMS is more than worth the investment.peace love and all that other good shit without the bowl sheet!! authentically.Keith.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Oversoul - 07-21-2019

Question- If time is not linear and "past/future lives" exist, does that mean a 'past' life could have been in the 'future'?

And does that also mean that a 'future' life could be affecting us like how Shannons subs "TID" affect us?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2019

Funny how you cant say GOD in the public forum but you CAN say Devil... and that is a religious thing as well, perhaps a cult of sorts but its religiously connected. there are religious groups that DO in fact Worship such!! I feel very strongly about this but If I said what I REALLY THINK & FEEL here,I'd be banned!

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Zane - 07-29-2019

(07-29-2019, 06:09 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Funny how you cant say GOD in the public forum but you CAN say Devil... and that is a religious thing as well, perhaps a cult of sorts but its religiously connected.  there are religious groups that DO in fact Worship such!!  I feel very strongly about this but If I said what I REALLY THINK & FEEL here,I'd be banned!

Well, I am sure you can use the term "Devine Matrix" or "Higgs Field".. Just another scientific name of God in terms of Science.. 

Too bad Devil doesn't have any scientific name lol... Must be jealous lol

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Zane - 07-29-2019

(07-29-2019, 06:09 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Funny how you cant say GOD in the public forum but you CAN say Devil... and that is a religious thing as well, perhaps a cult of sorts but its religiously connected.  there are religious groups that DO in fact Worship such!!  I feel very strongly about this but If I said what I REALLY THINK & FEEL here,I'd be banned!

Well, I am sure you can use the term "Devine Matrix" or "Higgs Field".. Just another scientific name of God in terms of Science.. 

Too bad Devil doesn't have any scientific name lol... Must be jealous with God as always.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Benjamin - 07-29-2019

Zane, rule 4 doesn't exist for you to try to find creative ways around it. Enough people try to by just saying 'rule 4' but if you guys want to start finding smart ways around it like that we could always really crack down on it more.

I'm not sure where that's coming from Keith, we try to limit any of that discussion either way, but sometimes it may get through cos unfortunately there's always people trying to get around it.

I haven't seen anyone talking about the devil or anything recently.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Zane - 07-30-2019

(07-29-2019, 05:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Zane, rule 4 doesn't exist for you to try to find creative ways around it. Enough people try to by just saying 'rule 4' but if you guys want to start finding smart ways around it like that we could always really crack down on it more.

I'm not sure where that's coming from Keith, we try to limit any of that discussion either way, but sometimes it may get through cos unfortunately there's always people trying to get around it.

I haven't seen anyone talking about the devil or anything recently.

Yeah don't worry, I have no problem with Rule 4. I believe one should keep their beliefs personal. I know many people feel like they need to express it and there is nothing wrong with that be it creates conflict as it has been ever since mankind stepped foot on this planet..

We are here to change ourselves and learn..

I gotta say Ben.. Everytime I mention something related to Rule 4 or something you are first person to reply or catch me.. I really enjoy when this happens. lol.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Johannesbrst - 04-30-2021

I've stumbled upon Taoism and specifically the book that holds the foundation which Taoism is build upon - Tao Te Ching.

I'm really enjoying the words in each short chapter (its 81 of them) and found a great translation to english which feels like it does a good job at holding the original meaning of the words. It's more poetry than plain descriptive text, but I think that poetry is the greatest vessel we have to explain the nature of things. With poetry you understand the nature of something not by someone telling you what something _is_ but what something is _like_ or _is not_ and you fill out the gaps yourself, providing a fuller understanding of what is trying to be communicated.

EDIT: I've removed the link but the translation and explanations are provided by Stefan Stenudd, so you can google it.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Shannon - 05-01-2021

You cannot link to any text that could be considered "religious". Please change that. Talking about it is one thing; linking is another.

I have read the Tao Te Ching. It's a great read if you like deep stuff. The sort of thing you can spend a lifetime peeling the layers from and understanding more and more each time you contemplate it.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Johannesbrst - 05-03-2021

(05-01-2021, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: You cannot link to any text that could be considered "religious".  Please change that.  Talking about it is one thing; linking is another.

I have read the Tao Te Ching.  It's a great read if you like deep stuff.  The sort of thing you can spend a lifetime peeling the layers from and understanding more and more each time you contemplate it.

Oh I see, I've corrected it.

Happy to hear about that you also read it. Indeed, it holds a depth that can take some serious contemplation. In some way, I can recognize your posts here and in some of the product descriptions being rooted in the same principles I observed in the Tao Te Ching.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Johannesbrst - 05-04-2021

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Shannon - 05-04-2021

(05-03-2021, 04:50 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: You cannot link to any text that could be considered "religious".  Please change that.  Talking about it is one thing; linking is another.

I have read the Tao Te Ching.  It's a great read if you like deep stuff.  The sort of thing you can spend a lifetime peeling the layers from and understanding more and more each time you contemplate it.

Happy to hear about that you also read it. Indeed, it holds a depth that can take some serious contemplation. In some way, I can recognize your posts here and in some of the product descriptions being rooted in the same principles I observed in the Tao Te Ching.

Thank you for the correction.  Linking is technically a form of proselytizing and thus also technically an endorsement of one religion over another, which we wish to avoid.  

The Tao Te Ching has value and wisdom for those who are ready for and can comprehend and see it, and like the Kybalion, has more and more layers wisdom to share as the student is ready for it.  I very much enjoy such works.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Johannesbrst - 05-05-2021

(05-04-2021, 12:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 04:50 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote:

Thank you for the correction.  Linking is technically a form of proselytizing and thus also technically an endorsement of one religion over another, which we wish to avoid.  

The Tao Te Ching has value and wisdom for those who are ready for and can comprehend and see it, and like the Kybalion, has more and more layers wisdom to share as the student is ready for it.  I very much enjoy such works.

I can see that, it seems to be a fair rule to keep discussions open.

Never heard about it before, will maybe get myself a copy when I've gone trough the Tao Te Ching, thanks!

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-26-2021

I read it when I was 15 ,I remember it well,back in 1974, The Bhagavagita was another deep read back then too...

ON the religious thing. The word Religion in latin or greek ,I fergit now, its been so long,but it means to "re-bind with God/Source/Spirit" as in Re-Logo...re bind ;er reconnect with the word,in the beginning was the word and the word became flesh,etc....

I am NOT into religion much though I once attended seminary ....many moons ago in my twenties.
 Alas theres a hugh difference in what Jesus taught ,to me,over all and what IS now ,well lets put it this way...there is Christiantiy and then theres "Church-chee-anity" and I am definitely  NOT into that jazz. so to speak.

I wanna SEE a sermon, I dont wanna hear one. lemme see it !!

The lines from the The Christian Hymn  "Oh Holy Night" I Love...." His Law is Love and his Gospel is PEACE!"  nailed it !! thats enough religion for me right there and I mean it. thats it,right there His law is love and his gospel is peace..... he was living it !!
  To me Jesus wasnt a christian and da Buddah wasnt a buddist .... they both were way too busy living the good shit.... they werent messing around, fiddling and diddiling with it....I've met chrsitians and buddist who never had to tell me they were. I saw it in them, I could FEEL IT,I  could SEE THIER LIGHT... I knew it, it was in thier aura their energy field...thats living da shit!!

3rdly when Christianity is willing to come to the healing table and come clean,put thier cards on the table for what was  done and the still to this day the rippling effects of thier massive contribution to what they did to and with The American Indian's and as well as MY Scot Irish ancestors and what afftects many of these people, to this day,and the TRUE REPENTANCE that comes with that,the mending of the heart and  soul....over time NOT just once or twice in dialoge  to  heal these great national wounds that were created and then shalacked over.... then I am willing to get down with the get down with them to heal and not blame for the next 500yrs. and believe me much much was done!! Horrible shit,that many american's know nothing about or just DGAF about, for whatever reasons.

One more thing,did you know.... that when the irish were literally starving to death from and during the potatoe famine  in the 1800's, that the Choctaw Indians who had already been "Locked up" on the prison camps that would later be re-termed as reservations, actually sent the Irish People Money and Food to help them out and to this day those acts of love and kindness.and are STILL HONORED  to this day!! Now that is the Indian way, that is true Christianity in action. that is the Universal way, the cosmic way to live and love.
 That is also the Viking tradtional way,the universal way and the ancient tradtional Celtic way,as well.

Wopila  Wash'Te A-Hey-Oh!!    A'rrrric-no-rock arro-Rrrrr !! ( Roll those Scottish "R"s damn it ! Ha ha!!)

PS: There is a Meme I have that says " Theres 5,000 God's worshipped on this Planet,but ONLY yours is the right one!!?" Opps. Nothing I ever saw in the Spiriit World,EVER expressed such to me,I never saw such exclusiveness there. never and never felt it,not even once there... The dimensional relitity there is so beyound here, that. it is beyound words and perhaps its supposed to be that way!