Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Karma, mind influence, psychic. And related topics - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 01:20 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: The thing I wonder is why do some very good people that supposedly stack good level of karma don't have that much of a great life. I see a lot of good people suffer, as well as shitty people living happily.

Supposedly but we don't really if that's good or bad, and like I said above I think bad doesn't even exist, it's just your perception that something is bad but it's not.
Suffering doesn't mean you are bad, again bad is your perception of the event. In the greater scheme of your life some great suffering may lead you to the best outcome that you needed in order to grow, if you remove that great suffering you wouldn't have grown and become a better person. Let's a good example from this forum, a girl reject you badly and you had an horrible experience with her. You start to wonder why it happened, and you search for an answer, then you realize you didn't do the right thing and then you start to change.

RE: Karma, mind influence, psychic. And related topics - DarkPlouf - 05-03-2018

(05-02-2018, 07:16 PM)samba99 Wrote: It is true that we influence people without being aware. For example praying. If you pray for someone, doesn’t that mean you influcing that person?
Yes good point. And people can be influenced too from negative vibes from others (hate, jealousy, ect) even thought they aren't aware of it.

@JackOfHearts If Karma isn't about good or bad, then what it is about ? How do you get "good" karma or "bad" karma ?

Quote:Suffering doesn't mean you are bad, again bad is your perception of the event. In the greater scheme of your life some great suffering may lead you to the best outcome that you needed in order to grow, if you remove that great suffering you wouldn't have grown and become a better person. Let's a good example from this forum, a girl reject you badly and you had an horrible experience with her. You start to wonder why it happened, and you search for an answer, then you realize you didn't do the right thing and then you start to change.
You're right but why do some people need to go through suffering to grow when others don't ? I documented myself about question a while back and it seems it's about learning a lesson from past-life errors. Something like that.

RE: Karma, mind influence, psychic. And related topics - JackOfHearts - 05-03-2018

Everyone suffers, life on earth isn't paradise. Some suffers more because they refuse to learn or because they are on less evolved level or in a previous life they enjoyed a more pleasurable life or they seem to suffer more but it's just outside appearance. Also unless you study the personal life of a person for a very long time more 40 years you can't really know the ups and down. They are cycles within cycles within cycles within cycles. The most known cycles last a month (~27days), another cycles last 24 000 years, another cycles last 29 years, etc. I wouldn't be surprised that in one lifetime it is a downward period of learning, where you have less and less. For example in this current age it is mostly recognized that we hit the lowest end of a cycle about ~1600 years ago, which would mean that we are currently in a growing cycle of more and more for around 2000 years.
It's very complex, and what we know unless we study for a very long time this process is just theory.

Also a lot of what you say is subjective opinion. We can't really know how much pain someones goes through, maybe if we would change body we would have an idea about it.

Remote viewing reincarnation - Adrien Silva - 05-04-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNXYuteD4rQ

Interesting vid for open minded people.

Basically says reincarnation is a trap and this planet has been taken over. Apparently you can escape the reincarnation trap detaching from the body properly at a proper angel when you die. Any experienced people know what the proper way to detach from the body is because he didn't go into that?

RE: Remote viewing reincarnation - JackOfHearts - 05-04-2018

taken over by aliens?
Does he mentioned that the remote viewer can see wrong things if he is not detached from his expectations?

RE: Remote viewing reincarnation - Adrien Silva - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 04:26 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: taken over by aliens?
Does he mentioned that the remote viewer can see wrong things if he is not detached from his expectations?

He just said there was a war and earth was taken over, I think he used the word entities. He's a professional and they have several people to corroborate everything.

RE: Remote viewing reincarnation - racktree - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 04:31 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 04:26 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: taken over by aliens?

He just said there was a war and earth was taken over, I think he used the word entities. He's a professional and they have several people to corroborate everything.

Whenever I find results of a remote viewer doing a session for the future (1+ years) it is all doom and gloom.

It doesn't matter if he is the best remote viewer or not. The reading takes the energy of that moment. 10 days later, a group that will remote view with the same numbers or identification of that remote viewing target will get different results.

The closest in time and less affecting to people the results, the most accurate they will be. This is what I concluded by studying interviews of good remote viewers like Daz Smieth, Courtney Brown and Paul O'Connor

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Benjamin - 05-04-2018

Guys we don't want this stuff all over the chatter box in different threads, just kept in the specified threads, i've combined them.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Zane - 06-16-2018

(01-13-2018, 08:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 07:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

Thanks man.

I was hoping for a hardcover version as I try to avoid reading from computer screens as much as possible.

I don't know Arabic nor do I know the historic context but why does that matter? Isn't that what a translator does?

Abdullah Yusuf Ali(Hardcover) .. Also On Playstore iQuran..(Many Translation u can check which u like and buy later)

Every Verse was revealed cause of an historical event. So no wonder it took 23 years. So if u don't understand any verse then reading about that event will help.. Google is ur friend.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - DarkPlouf - 06-21-2018

Quote:Anyways, on to the question: do you guys think that good beings/spirits/angels (whatever your beliefs) would help someone that they knew was going to lose anyways. I've seen much evidence that I'm being guided by a higher power and feel like I'm being helped but I have to wonder if they'd help me even if they knew I would lose in the end or they're helping me cause I can or will win which is a good sign.
I believe in entities.
To answer your question, yes I think they can still help whatever might be the results, because they do what you ask. That's it, people have the wrong belief that entities know what is best for them but it's not as simple as that. You task an entity, and it does the job. It's your choice, so yes, even if you would lose in the end, they'd carry the task because you asked. And you can ask in many ways, sometimes not even being aware of it.
You can however receive guidance from them and then act on the clues signs and omen you get. Depends on your level of perception and your psychic abilities.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Morgul - 06-25-2018

(06-16-2018, 04:51 AM)Frosted Wrote: Anyways, on to the question: do you guys think that good beings/spirits/angels (whatever your beliefs) would help someone that they knew was going to lose anyways. I've seen much evidence that I'm being guided by a higher power and feel like I'm being helped but I have to wonder if they'd help me even if they knew I would lose in the end or they're helping me cause I can or will win which is a good sign.

Neither succeeding nor losing are final. Of course they wouldn't help if there was nothing to be done. But most of the time, there's always hope.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Nox - 06-25-2018

I just dont believe they're helping.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - DarkPlouf - 06-26-2018

Are you even sure negative entities are the problem though ?
And as far as I know unless you fed them SO hella fuckin much they should not be able to bother you outside of dreams and such... Do you usually have nightmares?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 06-27-2018

I believe if you give anything outside you power it's bad. Be that gods or demons. Keep your own power and "entities" will have no power over you.