Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 2011 (/Thread-Alpha-Male-2011--958)

Alpha Male 2011 - Solont - 11-02-2011

The short version:

I am VERY glad that I went through this program again.

The long version:

The improvements to how I acted, felt, and thought during my every day life were substantial after my first time through the program in 2010. I still wasn't 100% satisfied with my progress, so I purchased the 4G 2011 update and decided to go another round. It was worth every penny and every minute.

I'm even more confident in my general bearing.

I'm so unconcerned with how people feel about me that I don't worry that doing things for those around me will make them think that I'm just trying to win their approval. They seem to pick up easily on the fact that it's just because I want to.

People are friendly and trusting towards me almost immediately. I have no problem enjoying a good conversation with everyone I meet.

I'm meeting more people because I'm less worried about whether or not they will like me.

I'm smiling more in general, and that's getting more smiles from the people I interact with.

At work, people listen to my ideas more and are willing to trust what I say.

My posture and walk are even more confident than before.

I feel happier in general.

When bad things happen, as they are wont to do, I'm able to get past it to start working on a solution/acceptance.

It's kind of a repeat of things I've said before either in various stages or after 2010. But is that really a bad thing? While it's the same changes/adjustments, they feel more solid and integrated.

Thank you yet again, Shannon, for this life changing program.

RE: Alpha Male 2011 - ncbeareatingman - 11-03-2011

(11-02-2011, 08:31 PM)Solont Wrote: The short version:

I am VERY glad that I went through this program again.

The long version:

The improvements to how I acted, felt, and thought during my every day life were substantial after my first time through the program in 2010. I still wasn't 100% satisfied with my progress, so I purchased the 4G 2011 update and decided to go another round. It was worth every penny and every minute.

I'm even more confident in my general bearing.

I'm so unconcerned with how people feel about me that I don't worry that doing things for those around me will make them think that I'm just trying to win their approval. They seem to pick up easily on the fact that it's just because I want to.

People are friendly and trusting towards me almost immediately. I have no problem enjoying a good conversation with everyone I meet.

I'm meeting more people because I'm less worried about whether or not they will like me.

I'm smiling more in general, and that's getting more smiles from the people I interact with.

At work, people listen to my ideas more and are willing to trust what I say.

My posture and walk are even more confident than before.

I feel happier in general.

When bad things happen, as they are wont to do, I'm able to get past it to start working on a solution/acceptance.

It's kind of a repeat of things I've said before either in various stages or after 2010. But is that really a bad thing? While it's the same changes/adjustments, they feel more solid and integrated.

Thank you yet again, Shannon, for this life changing program.

WOW! Man, whaddha grrreat testimonial there fella! thank you so much fer sharing such. it only increases my own desire to get started with the Alpha Male set,even more....soooo looking forward to doing so NEXT YEAR =2012 and really going for it,as such. Im sooo READY for it,even as an Aphal Male tha t I am already,Im more than 'READY' to git 'TUNED UP" and increase my power,drive and connection,as well as being with others more. thank you again fer the testimonial! outta site! NcBear.

RE: Alpha Male 2011 - Benjamin - 11-03-2011

Awesome that gets me excited to do it for a second time. Though my priority is ideal weight and I will be doing the 6 stage version when it comes out.

-Ben