Subliminal Talk
DMSI vs SM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI vs SM (/Thread-DMSI-vs-SM)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI vs SM - JackOfHearts - 03-29-2018

(03-28-2018, 02:54 PM)Frosted Wrote: I'm personally turned off by WM. It made me feminine and I only attracted old ladies while SM3 made me attractive to younger women and it made me more masculine.
I haven't suffered from a feminine vibe from WM.

(03-28-2018, 04:58 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)

Can you please explain what you mean by 'hardcore dark deviant' please. Only because I think DMSI is turning me into one. Thanks

Yes there is a touch of that in DMSI, I did noticed it from one version. Which is one reason I'm not anymore that interested in DMSI.
I'm already considered out of the norm by most of my friends and family. But with SM3 it was really another trip altogether. I'm not even sure I can explain it, the vibe you project, the crazy words that come out of your mouth. I feel like SM3 was making the worse part of me come out. I would say it makes your ego super super strong and very focus on sex,very sexual, provocative to the limit of what is acceptable, if you have dirty trashy thought it will come out. SM3 with work related project can be dangerous too depending on what you do. For example if you work requires a lot diplomacy with customer this isn't going to be easy.

With WM2 I had none of that problems if you consider that a problem to begin with, some want that. I wouldn't be against one week with that vibe but 6 month or 2 years with that vibe. I don't think it's sustainable long term which is why I'm not into it anymore. I wouldn't recommend SM3 to people who don't get along with others easily, those have narcissistic tendency or very strong ego or don't want to be told what to do at all cost. Because I think SM3 will make that side much more apparent. It may be fun for a some casual sex but long term wise well I think it can have some consequence if you can't control that super strong ego. I had a hard time following the rules on the forums when I was on SM3 for example, there was sometime I wanted to insult some people here.

(03-28-2018, 08:30 PM)thor2014 Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)

Why WM ? my feelings for WM from what I have read seem to indicate its more for those who want to be more social and playful with women you approach but not get them to hit on you.

Both have pros and cons regarding seduction. SM3 makes you an outsider, the black sheep that girls love secretly but won't admit to anyone as it is too dirty. WM2 makes you the super charismatic leader with a super loving vibe which seems to make it harder to get it right down to sex compared to SM3. But I personally think it would be easier with WM2 due to the amount of girls you may have around you. This is also what Dzeemo said regarding the amount of girl he had, he prefered WM2 for that.

Maybe if you live in a very trashy environment like some big town, with a lot of trashy girls, maybe you would prefer SM3. Not that SM3 will attract only that but I think this is maybe the tendency.
You also have to have the guts to pull that SM3 attitude, most won't be able to, that's why a lot have suffered strong resistance from SM3.
If you want an ego boost and you don't care about other feeling if they get hurt, and if you don't care if what others think of you if use very dirty language while talking, maybe SM3 would be more interesting for you.

I think if you want to try SM3 without doing it, a close match would be the pheromone Bad Wolf, or a strong pheromone with a lot of cops in it.

(03-28-2018, 10:25 PM)Travis Wrote: Hasn't Shannon confirmed multiple times that DMSI is stronger than SM3 and WM?

Maybe I'm imagining things..

You are not imagining things, they are.

RE: DMSI vs SM - HadesLord - 03-29-2018

(03-29-2018, 01:27 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 10:25 PM)Travis Wrote: Hasn't Shannon confirmed multiple times that DMSI is stronger than SM3 and WM?

Wow , didn't expect to spark such a discussion lol . But still , even if there's a small chance that AM and SM together are stronger than DMSI , it takes a LOT of time ( 1 year)

(03-29-2018, 02:40 AM)HadesLord Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 01:27 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:

Wow , didn't expect to spark such a discussion lol . But still , even if there's a small chance that AM and SM together are stronger than DMSI , it takes a LOT of time ( 1 year)
1 Year is just the minimum requirement, it's like saying you can learn to drive a car in 1 month. Well you can but it will be a first step toward it. And some of course depending on their abilities and personality won't do that in just 1 month (learning to drive). Same for SM3 or WM2.

For example I did AM 3 times before doing SM3 once, at the end of that I learn a lot of things but now I realize I was just beginning to understand what it takes to be that guy described in SM3.
That's more than 2 years, then I did different version of DMSI for around 6 month, then WM2, without counting the other stuff in between. I have being doing sub for around 5 years now Lol (can't imagine what it must feel to have 10 years in it)

DMSI seems to change the time requirement though. But well I wouldn't bet that it will change everything in only 3 months either. Also some it seems "completely" resist DMSI.

I wouldn't say it's deviant by itself, I think it's around those 2 things or maybe there is something more:

- It's so sexual and people in our society are represed sexualy so to all those people you will appear deviant, so you have to stay strong and not be affected by that, if you have a weak foundation forget it (some think they have that frame but are very sensitive to criticism). Also due to that you have to be able to stay alone, be different, accept those difference and not get buthurt because people treat you differently. I have read guys here doing SM3 then blaming others for treating them differently, they expect people to agree with everything they say like everyone is like them but when you are on SM3 almost no one is like you, it's hard to share as there is no one to share with, you feel literally like a beast with people trying to restrain you. With WM2 it's a bit like that too but not as much people approach you easily, there is the charismatic vibe of joy, you feel good more easily so it's not as hard on yourself.
- if you have some mean stuff in your personality with SM3 you are so confident and feel so powerful that you don't mind hurting others or going over the edge, I remember Dzeemo said he felt invincible on SM3. It's great to feel invincible but losing contact with reality while being invincible is another thing. I think some guys aren't confident in themself and go over the edge sometimes to prove that they are confident and in doing so they hurt others to prove to others that their ego is stronger. We all have seen some movies where a guy was bullied at school then miraculously get some super power then try to get revenge on others, well this isn't far from that in reality.

I think SM3 is a very powerful product, the ego boost that I remember on stage 1 was awesome.
Though I think it requires a very strong foundation psychologically, people who suffers from depression or have difficulty getting along with others or are very sensitive to criticism. Those people in particular I would say they shouldn't use this product until they resolve those problems. AM6 should take care of those problems, in some case it doesn't or require more run.

Some will hate for saying that but I think Shannon should filtrate who have access to SM3 just like BAMM. Especially for guys who suffer depression and aren't stable psychologically. I remember Shannon saying Safety first, here I think it's not safe, it's not meant to be safe either but well you get the picture Rolleyes

RE: DMSI vs SM - Benjamin - 03-29-2018

I haven't used SM, only WM.

But 'deviant' is just a judgement. It sounds like you were just becoming more comfortable sexually and judging yourself for it.

I don't know if WM made me feminine, but it made me just enjoy talking to girls. Had them sending me nudes, but for some reason it was difficult to meet up with some of them. Some of that was distance, but even one close was sending videos and nudes but cancelled twice when we were meant to meet up.

The problem I found with WM is that I started just enjoying most women and just wanting them for the expression of loving women, that's the best I can explain it. So even the ugly ones there would be this weird connection and i'd want to fuck them. Then i'd be like "what the fuck". It was like it brought my standards down, but not exactly.. kind of like I found other things about them to enjoy even if they were pretty fucking ugly.

(03-29-2018, 04:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I haven't used SM, only WM.

But 'deviant' is just a judgement. It sounds like you were just becoming more comfortable sexually and judging yourself for it.

I don't know if WM made me feminine, but it made me just enjoy talking to girls. Had them sending me nudes, but for some reason it was difficult to meet up with some of them. Some of that was distance, but even one close was sending videos and nudes but cancelled twice when we were meant to meet up.

The problem I found with WM is that I started just enjoying most women and just wanting them for the expression of loving women, that's the best I can explain it. So even the ugly ones there would be this weird connection and i'd want to **** them. Then i'd be like "what the ****". It was like it brought my standards down, but not exactly.. kind of like I found other things about them to enjoy even if they were pretty ***** ugly.

Made you more feminine is a judgement too, I have been reprimanded here for calling someone behavior feminine here once. For me it wasn't to put him down as I consider feminine behavior normal in men as to me we are both feminine and masculine. So to me in some circumstances feminine behavior is what should be done and there is no way you can do otherwise. For example dating and looking for a relationship is a feminine behavior to me, nothing wrong with that, going to work would be a masculine behavior. Listening would be feminine, talking would be masculine. What I would consider "wrong" for a man would be to look only for relationship and to never work (unless his work is related to relationship) Also a man have a weak feminine side when he can't listen to you, or it's very hard for him to do so (this is how I see feminine and masculine)

I guess it depends on how we see things and how we attached meaning to words.
I admit deviant goes more to the bad extreme , that's why I would say it's more how people will perceive you, how you will appear to others.
For example in Dzeemo pictures while he was on SM3 we could see an expression on his face and I don't remember who started saying that but we called this vibe the "killer vibe", no one had any problem with that name, as it appears cool to have that sort of vibe I guess Evilgrin
I also noticed while doing SM3 that some people were afraid of me literally, sometimes I would look at them and they would have this reaction "wow" like I was about to get very mean at them, but to me I was just neutraly looking at them. Also I even noticed it while looking at me in the mirror.
I have no way of knowing if the vibe is bad in itself or it's people who are extra sensitive. I do remember one of my friend very masculine, one of the most masculine man I know was getting afraid of me from time to time while on SM3, that guy is almost never afraid of anyone Blink Also sometimes to play around my friends emotion I would say, "it's been a long time I didn't see an accident, I'm missing it" then I would describe an hypothetical accident happening in front of us, that's the kind of deviant thoughts I had in mind, maybe it's just me as I'm out of the norm to begin with and I have no problem seeing people die or the concept of dying or a family member dying. This is just an example but I had many things like that where I would do crazy things for fun. I was looking for the adrenaline shot. That part feels like the most fun part of SM3 actually as I feel like doing SM3 again just for those crazy things, and the super extra confident feeling.

I wouldn't mind making my standard a bit down, this hasn't happened yet. Also I always thought if I would get along with a girl very well I wouldn't mind fu** her even if she isn't super pretty, like a 6 I wouldn't mind, unless she is very ugly, especially the face. I look more at how her emotion appear on her face usually, like if she can't smile and her smile is very ugly it's something I can't do or would do but it would be harder to. Also it would be purely sexual if I do something at this point.

For example there was this blonde girl at my dancing class, to my friend she was very fu**able, but I said to him. "Did you see her smile, it's like a super depressive smile" I knew she was interested, I even had the opportunity to kiss her when I was alone with her, I wanted to try but the expression on her face was so emotionless/depressive that I couldn't do it. During that night my friend said she was looking at me lot. There was also her female friend interested but she literally smell like piss to me, she wasn't ugly but not my type at all.

RE: DMSI vs SM - Buz - 03-30-2018

I ran sex magnet twice, and with the second run I was getting better results than with any of the DMSI releases so far (except 2.5). Maybe it's because there's several aura's in SM, but I did have women approaching me on a regular basis back then, but now nowhere near as often - weird.

RE: DMSI vs SM - JackOfHearts - 03-30-2018

I had very different results depending dmsi version also, some version felt very similar to SM3, maybe it's because I have SM3 script in my mind already.
Did you try WM2 to see the difference? If you had women approach you on SM3, on WM2 it will like 3 times more I would say.

RE: DMSI vs SM - Buz - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 02:00 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I had very different results depending dmsi version also, some version felt very similar to SM3, maybe it's because I have SM3 script in my mind already.
Did you try WM2 to see the difference? If you had women approach you on SM3, on WM2 it will like 3 times more I would say.

No, I've never tried WM - but that's intriguing. Might have to save up and get it! Does WM have a refresher stage? It's not mentioned on the product description..

RE: DMSI vs SM - JackOfHearts - 03-30-2018

yes there is a refresher.