Subliminal Talk
Masculine Principles - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Masculine Principles (/Thread-Masculine-Principles)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Masculine Principles - Benjamin - 02-09-2018

Quote:"hey Alpha I actually flaked on a girl after I agreed to meet up with her. The thing is I didn't call or text her to let her know that I would not make it and did not text or call her at all in the days after. Three days later after I guess she couldn't take it anymore, she text me and said what's up. After flirting with her she came out and ask why I didn't make it. I told her I was caught up in some business. She replied...("and three days later you are just telling me this?") I chuckled to myself. We talked and flirted some more and she STILL agreed to meet up again so that we can **** lmao! TRUE STORY."

Wow this stuff makes me shake my head. Guys doing this just for the sake of it is weak and playing bs like that will just erode their identity (couldn't think of a better way to put it).

I read in a new ebook by Brent where he literally recommends you become a more flaky person on purpose as a way to get girls and seem more 'indifferent'.

If this guy was legitimately working on business, yeah ok.. but looks like he was just making shit up. And he's celebrating acting like a flaky girl.

I've been pretty flaky lately with a girl I was seeing, mainly because I realized some things about her I don't like. We get along, but she's pretty unhealthy and stuff and I noticed when i'd see her I feel negative about it, when she messages me i'm like "ahh" and not inspired. Not a good sign. But i'm not doing it as some kind of tactic "Oh yeah i'm gonna be flaky because someone on the internet said so".

Since UD i've cared less about women, deleted my dating accounts. Kind of apathetic like "whatever". I know i'm not fully there, but it's been a welcome change to the past obsessing.

RE: Masculine Principles - AbundanceCH - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 05:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Second he says "never agree to be a woman's friend" I'd say that's debatable. I've heard from many successful guys that they have f*cked all their female friends, which means at some point they were "friends".
I'm sure your successful friends fkd "all" of their female friends Wink

You need to watch more videos of Alpha then to get the concept. You being a woman's friend is giving her your non-sexual attention for her NON-SEXUAL attention rather than her SEXUAL attention. In other words you are wasting your time being another one of her girlfriends/gay male friends.

Alpha Male Strategies teaches men to give women VERY LITTLE or none of your non-sexual attention and you receiving all their SEXUAL ATTENTION.

Do you understand it now? It's a transaction. And the better you become the better you will get at giving women very little non-sexual attention and only getting their sexual attention.

This is of course if you want to be a womanizer that dates multiple women and doesn't want to have a committed relationship to a woman. I am past having a committed relationship I haven't had one in 2 years i've spent these 2 years having harems. I just didn't know how to manage the whole aspect of dating multiple women and the attention transaction aspect of it all till I found his channel.

And yes I used his tactics on one girl in december when i discovered his channel and she was crazy for me. I fkd her on the first date, after the 2nd date and I let her go because she was already becoming obsessed with me. This stuff works but it's not for everybody.

RE: Masculine Principles - Determined - 02-09-2018

You know AbundanceCH, I considered the possibility that I might be wrong so I watched a few more of his videos and I'm still holding my beliefs.

Everything he describes is how I was when I was in highschool. I've moved so far beyond using these.

Here's another example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXWQ_XfQDlQ&t=145s

To paraphrase this video "because women are emotional and get bored easily, you must keep them insecure and on their toes" That's one way of looking at it. Another is to be an adventurous guy who loves taking women out on adventures that they'd enjoy. Same emotional principle just used constructively.

This might be new and exciting to you since you've probably never had this success with women before but eventually you'll grow out of it.

RE: Masculine Principles - AbundanceCH - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 06:41 PM)Determined Wrote: Another is to be an adventurous guy who loves taking women out on adventures that they'd enjoy. Same emotional principle just used constructively.
What he teaches is making women obsessed with you and having nothing but booty calls no relationships and definitely not "taking women on adventures."

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that if that's what makes you happy do it.

RE: Masculine Principles - Determined - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 06:57 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 06:41 PM)Determined Wrote: Another is to be an adventurous guy who loves taking women out on adventures that they'd enjoy. Same emotional principle just used constructively.
What he teaches is making women obsessed with you and having nothing but booty calls no relationships and definitely not "taking women on adventures."

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that if that's what makes you happy do it.

You can still have a healthy relationship with a booty call.

RE: Masculine Principles - SargeMaximus - 02-09-2018

I'm just saying I don't think everything he says is "the only way it works".

A lot of it comes down to what works for the individual.

The aussie I know gets girls by chasing them, for example. And he also advocates being their friend first. Guy gets laid like a rock star.

(02-09-2018, 06:04 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 05:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Second he says "never agree to be a woman's friend" I'd say that's debatable. I've heard from many successful guys that they have f*cked all their female friends, which means at some point they were "friends".
I'm sure your successful friends fkd "all" of their female friends Wink

You need to watch more videos of Alpha then to get the concept. You being a woman's friend is giving her your non-sexual attention for her NON-SEXUAL attention rather than her SEXUAL attention. In other words you are wasting your time being another one of her girlfriends/gay male friends.

Alpha Male Strategies teaches men to give women VERY LITTLE or none of your non-sexual attention and you receiving all their SEXUAL ATTENTION.

Do you understand it now? It's a transaction. And the better you become the better you will get at giving women very little non-sexual attention and only getting their sexual attention.

This is of course if you want to be a womanizer that dates multiple women and doesn't want to have a committed relationship to a woman. I am past having a committed relationship I haven't had one in 2 years i've spent these 2 years having harems. I just didn't know how to manage the whole aspect of dating multiple women and the attention transaction aspect of it all till I found his channel.

And yes I used his tactics on one girl in december when i discovered his channel and she was crazy for me. I fkd her on the first date, after the 2nd date and I let her go because she was already becoming obsessed with me. This stuff works but it's not for everybody.

Don't get me wrong tho, I'll give it a try. It can't be any worse than all the other methods I've tried and gotten no results from (including the revered "IDGAF" method, which sucks...)

RE: Masculine Principles - AbundanceCH - 02-11-2018

(02-09-2018, 10:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm just saying I don't think everything he says is "the only way it works".
True but you have to ask yourself what kind of man you want to become?

Do you want to be a man that goes around chasing women and being their friend and all that bull***** so one day maybe fk them?? Or do you want to be an alpha that's main purpose is his goals and has women chasing him? No goofy/friend bull**** just one or two dates and straight to sex?

Since this thread is about masculine principles we have learned from different teachers here are mine from Alpha Male Strategies. Some of the ones I remember.

MASCULINE PRINCIPLES (from alpha male strategies youtube channel)

1. Stay in your masculine frame: Don't act goofy, childish, silly, jokester and all that bs with women (and people in general) this is feminine energy. The more you do this stuff the more women will begin to sh** test you and people in general frankly because they will sense your feminine energy and will want to test out your masculinity. Stay in your masculine frame.

The above really hit home. My own personal self growth involved a lot of people disrespecting me (I know you can relate to this Sarge from reading your posts). At the time I didn't know that it was me attracting all this by the way I acted and the energy i put out. I managed to correct this and my life really changed and so did my success with women.

And what most men don't understand is that women are hardwired to sh** test men. It's not that they hate you or are disrespecting you on purpose (many times they are) it's just a subconscious reaction that they can't even control most of the time! I really started analyzing the stuff I said and I realized why they were testing me and it was just me getting out of my masculine frame.

Does this mean you have to act all serious like a robot like the terminator? NO!

How to Maintain a Masculine Frame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23s3SqrNpmQ

Being Masculine Makes You Boring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_awEGStnshA

Are You Always This Serious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILbeG_VUP0

2. Don't validate women:
The quickest way to lose a woman is to validate her (and when you do it early it's a deathnail). Women are hardwired from the cavemen days to chase men. They used to chase the alphas in their group for protection and to carry on their genes through having children. The minute you validate a woman you are chasing her in her eyes and you are seen as a nice guy rather than the alpha she wants to chase.

And I know this sucks for a lot of guys you wish you could just tell a woman how beautiful and special she is but frankly due to the feminist movement and just the way women are hardwired this will make you seem like a b**** to a woman. Women want a man they have to chase and who they are never certain of where he stands.

How to get a woman you’re dating to respect you at all times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2haERtwvPxg

Ways You Validate Women (what not to do)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U

How To Avoid Giving Women Validation When They’re Asking For It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Wrh_s1nKY

3. Focus on your purpose:
Women should be 4th or 5th on your priority list. First on your list should be your purpose which is your goals, money etc. The reason most men become needy is because they are following women rather than their purpose. If you're working a lot of hours per week building your empire that in itself will keep you from being needy as your that will be your fuel rather than the love of a woman. And women will respect you and want you more for not making them your priority.

RE: Masculine Principles - SargeMaximus - 02-12-2018

This is some good shit man, seriously. Thanks for posting this.

Got any book recommendations?

RE: Masculine Principles - Daredevil - 02-12-2018

Twitter Handles to Follow for Masculine Wisdom

@illimitableman

@aja_cortes

@edlatimore

@cadclub

@rationalmale

@blacklabellogic

@dareandconquer

@mikeRmedici

@camfawesome

@theqslmind

@deeperthrill

RE: Masculine Principles - Determined - 02-12-2018

Abundance (and anyone else)

Shannon just outlined my methodology in the main discussion thread, here are some quotes

"The key is, PUA is aiming at getting you laid, and the methods work on women who are either trying to get laid or who are damaged."

"What I am doing is what healthy women are seeking, and what healthy women want and need."

"Unless they are high value, high self esteem, mentally and emotionally mature and genuinely valuable women, in which case they will see your games a mile away and always respond by either ***** you for some other reason and then leaving, or shut you down."

"You can do things my way, or you can do things the PUA way. Pick one, because you can't have it both ways. They are mutually exclusive methods. Unless you consider what I do some sort of "blunt truth game". But I don't play games. I explain the situation,l what I am willing to do and deal with, let them get to know me without needing anything from them and let them decide what they want."

RE: Masculine Principles - SargeMaximus - 02-12-2018

Everything is a game man.

Trust me, from doing sales I know: Some things just "work" and some things just don't.

It don't matter how "up front" you are. If you don't capture people's attention, it falls on deaf ears. So, to succeed, you have to play the "game".

I really recommend watching Dr. Jordan Peterson, he talks about that a lot.

Even being "up front" and "telling it like it is" is simply a frame Shannon is playing within. Whether he knows it or not.

RE: Masculine Principles - Benjamin - 02-13-2018

I can't get over how you're still trying to give guys advice on women like this Sarge when you've not actually done anything in that area. It's not helping anybody.

RE: Masculine Principles - SargeMaximus - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I can't get over how you're still trying to give guys advice on women like this Sarge when you've not actually done anything in that area. It's not helping anybody.

I was more talking against the idea that "not using PUA" works magically. Of which I do have 24 years experience.

24 years "just being me" didn't get me laid, so yes, I can say for a fact that it "doesn't work".

From there, I can say that in sales, having a "technique" works better than "just being yourself" in which case I am assuming that it is very likely that having a technique with women will work as well.

RE: Masculine Principles - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

(02-13-2018, 05:57 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I can't get over how you're still trying to give guys advice on women like this Sarge when you've not actually done anything in that area. It's not helping anybody.

I was more talking against the idea that "not using PUA" works magically. Of which I do have 24 years experience.

24 years "just being me" didn't get me laid, so yes, I can say for a fact that it "doesn't work".

From there, I can say that in sales, having a "technique" works better than "just being yourself" in which case I am assuming that it is very likely that having a technique with women will work as well.

I think being yourself is terrible advice.

BEING YOUR BEST SELF is the best way forward and that is for anything from women to work to play.

Pua material works, but it hasnt worked for you. It must work since PUAs get laid and their protege's and students get laid too but here it where I think it works...

it works on those girls that are below your level, as long as you have groomed and worked on all your other failings.

I think it also works on girls looking to get hitched or get attention or eager to get some level of romance.

PUA is a technique that works on women but which technique of all the PUA or rather what way works for each of us is where it gets awkward.