Subliminal Talk
Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal (/Thread-Raykon-s-Self-Esteem-5-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - LionKing - 12-27-2017

Snapchat... So the guy sends her a D pic and she responds with a pic of her house with the streetsigns visible and that's how to setup a date (i.e. I'm too old to even know what to do with a snapchat contact)

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Determined - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 03:11 AM)LionKing Wrote: Snapchat... So the guy sends her a D pic and she responds with a pic of her house with the streetsigns visible and that's how to setup a date (i.e. I'm too old to even know what to do with a snapchat contact)

If you're too old for snap chat then perhaps you could take a D pic with a regular camera, get a few dozen copies of it made at your local photo store and mail them out to all the girls you fancy.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - LionKing - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 03:55 AM)Determined Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 03:11 AM)LionKing Wrote: Snapchat... So the guy sends her a D pic and she responds with a pic of her house with the streetsigns visible and that's how to setup a date (i.e. I'm too old to even know what to do with a snapchat contact)

If you're too old for snap chat then perhaps you could take a D pic with a regular camera, get a few dozen copies of it made at your local photo store and mail them out to all the girls you fancy.

Lol. didn't write it clearly enough, but that was actually an interested question: is a snapchat contact just as useful as WhatsApp or something if you're used to it, or does it just get you a Like from the girl?

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 06:54 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 03:55 AM)Determined Wrote:

Lol. didn't write it clearly enough, but that was actually an interested question: is a snapchat contact just as useful as WhatsApp or something if you're used to it, or does it just get you a Like from the girl?

I don't know about older ages, but ages 28 and lower use snapchat now instead of texting preferred. Because snapchats deletes messages automatically shorly after its recieved. also because u can send pictures and messages at same time and also save pictures and send videos too.

Its great for flirting and getting ot know chicks.

As my friend says "it's the new texting, shes more likely to respond to your snapchat then she is text, its just as good for building connection or attraction but less intense or forward as texting.

Snap chat evolved from millennial culture. With the advent of camera phones, taking 10+ photos a day (mostly selfies) were common. Even Spiegel had the innovative idea to create Snap Chat to capitalise on this. Now you can share photos with your friends, add in filters and other silly things and even make your own "snap story" which is just a series of photos or short videos collated together to show all your contacts what your day was like.

As you can imagine, this new platform can be used in many humerous and entertaining ways which gives it a light hearted feel. If you're cheeky, you can have a lot of fun on snap chat.

Presumably since you're an older gent, taking numerous photos isn't apart of your repertoire. As Raykon mentioned it's great for flirting and it's not as serious as texting is.

If you can master the art of the camera phone then snapchat is definitely for you

Oh I forgot to mention. I talked to the chick from yesterday via snapchat and the date is confirmed for sat at 6. Shes Super into me based on her replys on text.

she did say I came on a bit strong (aggressive/forward) but it obviously worked and turned her on because she was super enthusiastic and willing to date me.

she shit tested me 5 or 6 times via text (snapchat) before confirming date.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Benjamin - 12-27-2017

Quote:If you're too old for snap chat then perhaps you could take a D pic with a regular camera, get a few dozen copies of it made at your local photo store and mail them out to all the girls you fancy.

Hahaha is that how it was done in the oldschool days?

I can't really be bothered with snap chat, to me it's dumb just sending random photos every message and such.

(12-27-2017, 03:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Link up exercise motivation.

Quote:If you're too old for snap chat then perhaps you could take a D pic with a regular camera, get a few dozen copies of it made at your local photo store and mail them out to all the girls you fancy.

Hahaha is that how it was done in the oldschool days?

I can't really be bothered with snap chat, to me it's dumb just sending random photos every message and such.

they made it so u can chat without sending pictures.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Benjamin - 12-27-2017

Hahaha i'm laughing because my note to myself to link up exercise motivation was in the post.

I have chatted on it once, but then it's just like text messaging. I usually just say no when people ask if I have it because I deleted it after using it once or twice.

(12-27-2017, 06:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha i'm laughing because my note to myself to link up exercise motivation was in the post.

I have chatted on it once, but then it's just like text messaging. I usually just say no when people ask if I have it because I deleted it after using it once or twice.

ahahah.. you should get it again if the chicks u meet use it. Its good because if things dont work out with a chick its easier to re initiate things in the future with them.

They can see your story so you can get them curious about you without messaging them directly.

I'm sure Raykon sends plenty of eggplant and peach emojis Wink

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 12-28-2017

(12-26-2017, 04:24 PM)Amann Wrote: Raykon that's exactly what I wanted to hear! ..Sounds like you're doing great with it...even if it has only been a few days... .I guess I'm gonna have to buy SE now!

I created a thread discussing SE and AM6 :http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Product-Discussion-Self-Esteem-AM6-EPRHA-

As you've done AM6 before do you think you could compare it to how you felt when you did AM6? Not necessarily now...but in say a week ..to give the program a bit more time to run.

Now I'm even more intrigued to see how this subs works!

P.S...Metrotown...skytrain....guess who found the knucklehead! Lol

do you live in same area as me?

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 12-29-2017

That chick I picked up the other day and have a date with tomorrow at 6. She sent me selfie videos of herself (2 of em) last night at 3 am being all seductive and sexy and asked me to snapchat her back.

I ignored her because I wasnt in the mood to talk and I was tired. Also to make her wonder why i didnt respond and why im not needy.

I'm guessing she was a little drunk and was thinking about me and couldn't resist snapping me.