Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2012

completely un sex magnet related
I was going to the gym today at 3 in the morning
and it was raining like crazy-right before I get to the sidewalk
this car clearly accelerates and tries to run me over-I think the driver was high or drunk or something
I had to jump aside and kicked the car-HARD in the process
the guy starts following and calling me over to fight-I had a hood on and couldn't see him so I kept walking slowly and then when I turned the corner sprinted to the gym while his car chased me.
If I knew for sure he had no weapons and no one with him I would have loved to beat the shit out of him or at least fight him and see what happened.
I shouldn't have kicked the car but it was like a reflex-I realize he could potentially have a crew and weapons and if I got severely maimed for kicking a car that tried to run me over it would never have been worth 'facing it'-what a silly world we live in-I know something in me attracted that situation into my life for a reason though-maybe to remind me the value of being healthy and alive as I have been a bit jaded lately.
Anyway had one of the best workouts of my life after that.
Sex magnet related-really feeling nothing lately-except intense resistance manifesting as wanting to sleep all the time and really no desire to approach or engage with woman..I feel another awesome wave is coming in the cycle out of this lull though

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 01-12-2012

I guess i'm more aggressive, because I would be fucking pissed off at somebody doing that and probably be like "what the fuck are you doing."

That's where awareness comes in of seeing who is in the car, but in the heat of the moment it's hard.

Going to the gym at 3am! That is decicated! Awesome. You must start work pretty early then.

-Ben

I knew you would be the first to respond to this thread man!
yeah some awareness would have been handy
I thought the car drove off but they had turned around and were driving backwards on a major traffic street so I knew whoever was driving was either crazy or drugged up.
I had mixed a Redline energy drink with some pre-workout powder and my adrenaline was already shot through the roof-if I had turned around I was afraid I was going to go ape shit on whoever was there, especially if it was some skinny punk I would have beat his head against the car. Recently my newly married friend got into a road rage with some lady and when her husband stepped out of the car the lady went in reverse and ran him over, he was in a coma and then died. The whole situation made my fight or flight go a through the roof. I have an extremely cool temper but when people get violent for no reason-it makes me get twice as violent for good reason (well probably not good) and honestly I ran so as not to do something stupid as much as for my own safety. I don't know martial arts or self defense outside the little bit of mma I have done with friends but been a my fair share of brawls before and no how to get someone of there feet quickly.
Nah I wish I was dedicated, I'm very sporadic with it. I work at in the afternoon usually and get back late so I go to the gym late. The whole incident makes me want to take MMA, not even to be prepared because but just cause the idea of beating the crap out of somebody got me a little to excited and I think I need to channel that into something productive.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 01-12-2012

Wise choice, getting away from that encounter. I respect that decision. When I was in the martial arts, we had it drilled into us, this is for self defense only. The school's creed, which I remember to this day (and follow) was:

Avoid rather than check
Check rather that hurt
Hurt rather than main
Maim rather than kill

And I added, for myself...

Kill rather than be killed.

Great philosophy, from Master Funakoshi himself: 空手に先手なし ("There is no first attack in karate.")

I'm glad I followed Master Funakoshi's philosophy
once the shock of the situation died down it definitely seemed like the right choice.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 01-12-2012

Yeah the best response is what you did really. It's just that my responses are different due to doing security, I got so used to confronting every situation, because you don't have much choice and got into the mindset that certain people need to learn a lesson for certain behaviour.

I had to have this mindset to survive with some of the people we dealt with. I'm glad I got out of it, it had a negative effect on me in that way and also in general. I'm way more relaxed since stopping it a few months ago and don't care much about going back anymore.

But the mindset i'm talking about isn't the best for self protection, when it comes to avoiding it. That's one way my experience doesn't correlate to normal self protection. But alot of it does, i'm hoping when I get back in shape I will be able to get students again, as me being overweight didn't exactly inspire confidence.

But it has it's use when somebody is really getting violent and you can't stop it before that, then your mindset of getting more violent is what will save you. And your experience counts alot more than some training.

Doing mma is a great idea to channel that. Since stopping security I started getting antsy because I was missing the action, i've been channeling that into kettlebells and it's helping. But if I had a good class near me I would definately go.

But just to be aware, though mma is good, there is alot of things counterproductive to the street in the training.

-Ben

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-14-2012

Mysterious celebrity encounter

ok, you guys are going to enjoy this story
nothing to crazy but I love it when stuff like this happens-
so Thursday night, I went out to this lounge/club where my friend works
and I get fairly twisted. I was outside and this gorgeous chick jumps in front of me and starts pretending to shoot spider man webs at me-as in she was doing the web sling fist and making noises-needless to say I thought it was hilarious and instantly liked this girl-she introduced me to her friend who is even more my type we all talk for a bit and then she moves away to talk to some other friends and me and her friend start hitting it off. The girl I am talking to definitely likes me but she seemed a little reserved about something-( turns out she is seeing someone at the moment-it was the worst to because the physical chemistry was incredible and she was clearing restraining herself admirably later when I told her how f---ing sexy I thought she was...something I really would never do-pre sex magnet) Back to the present tense in my past story-so my instinct starts to bubble to just go for the kiss when suddenly spider man girl appears and pulls out literally a handful of weed and starts holding her hand to our faces to smell-I really don't smoke weed since my horrible trip out in Amsterdam 5 years ago, but spider man girl really wants me to smoke with them-and honestly I was already a little drunk and feeling like doing something different. Bad Idea lol. Anyway the girls basically perform surgery on this cigar and create some droopy looking brown leaf with weed in it that apparently were supposed to smoke, a 'blunt', I go for it and thank goodness no bad trip-BUT I did completely miss out on some amazing opportunities out of my sheer temporary retardation. We all talk for like 20 minutes more but by this point I have lost my mind and am just having so much fun-plus my mind starts talking me out of moving things forward- and I am laughing at most everything-I go inside to chill out-and my friend's sister is in town and she comes up to me while I am sitting and grabs my hand to dance-I'm hesitant at first since its my buddy's younger sister-but this girl is going sexual and I start really enjoying myself. She really wants to hook up with me but my friend is right there and it just intellectually I am talking myself out of it. She asks me if I want I drink-and I agree-so she buys 30$ worth of drinks, card minimum, of which she has one shot-needless to say I started going over the deep end at this point. I start becoming very divided mentally as to deciding which girl to 'go for' and I wander back over too the dance floor where I see one beautiful blonde dancing with a shorter and in my opinion much sexier girl-I start dancing near them and were all kind of moving towards each other but the blonde seems to want to dance with her littler friend and the littler one kind of is dancing her sexy perfect butt away from the blonde towards me
I'm so into this little sexy chick but I'm hesitant, later I ask her to dance-she says no because they are leaving but I am just so curious about her, I start asking her questions, I start just joking with her and before I know it were being very sexual upfront and she's eating it and we've juts got this hot mutual fun vibe going- the whole time the blonde is looking at me and her friend-and I take a look at her and cant 'read' her for my life-. 30 seconds later when me and this girl start getting a little more touchy the blonde friend comes up and puts her hand on my shoulder and is like 'no, no, no we got to go' and she gave the smaller girl her coat-we hug goodbye and I give her a sensual kiss on the cheek then she heads out. The blond wasn't mean with her breaking her friend and me up, just very firm. Then she kind of just lingers there packing up stuff-I'm just kind of annoyed that she did that but I'm having so much fun already that I start making fun of the blonde's funky glasses-not meanly-just in a very self amusing way-and I was just stoned and buzzed enough that everything I said I found hilarious
I was like "I like your glasses-there funky hot-they make you look like a secret librarian" I don't know ..stupid shit-anyway the blonde was clearly trying to hide a smile but also clearly seemed invested in making a point of not talking to me and then she says bye and went to catch up with her friend.
The next day-my friends were talking about the night and the boyfriend of the girl who works was talking about the blonde with glasses and I asked him if he knew her and he looked at me like an idiot and was like "not personally..I know who that is of course though...she was Scarlett Johansson, my girlfriend had to reserve a table for her "
So no crazy sex stories but I did get cock blocked by Scarlett Johansson, who didn't have very much to say to me besides a small smile and a goodbye sandwiched between opaque stares and firm words, but her much hotter, in my opinion, friend did-alas...sigh. If I did recognize her though I probably would have complimented her on her performance in Iron Man 2 as Black Widow or told her I love to jerk off to 'Girl with the Pearl Earing'-that's the kind of head-space I was in. Seriously though, when I found out who it was and that my friends were not messing with me, I was so pissed at myself for not recognizing her-remembering her it was so OBVIOUS in retrospect and she was like my biggest movie actress crush ever. Probably my old overblown ego talking but I feel I could have worked magic with her friend if I had only recognized who the blonde was.
I also burned my chances with the other three girls during this time as the two girls from the beginning left-and the girl who bought me drinks ending up hooking up with that super-natural I was telling you guys about in the last post-ce la vie-I had her first and was too out of it to realize that she was dying for something that I took to long to give-well I knew she had hooking up on her mind by the way she danced and if it wasn't me then it was going to be someone else- I was actually very upset about it later in the night but the next day felt as if some deep stupid jealousy emotions have been largely removed.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Cortez - 01-14-2012

LMAO! Dude, you got cockblocked by Scarlett Johansson! How great is that? What a fantastic story. I love it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - woceyes - 01-14-2012

right on rainbow sounds like you had a fun night even if you did get cock blocked by Scarlett Johansson.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-14-2012

haha, yeah it was pretty awesome
apparently she comes there alot-hopefully she'll be there in three months Smile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-17-2012

I feel like I have become present to my own life very strongly this morning
as this is my last day living in the room I have been in since I graduated college
and moved back home. My brother and I rented a place out in Brooklyn that we are paying for ourselves and the situation is a little exhilarating to say the least.
I have kind of just been along for the ride with sex magnet as consciously assessing anything to do with the set is very difficult for me.
I feel pretty good and carefree a lot of the time and am much more shameless and socially confident than before. I have noticed some significant change in my behavior a-lot of which is so instinctive and impulsive now. In general I feel pretty out of control and have no idea who I am even am anymore-its kind of marvelous and kind of horrifying at the same time. I sometimes wake up really angry and just start crying and I am not sad at all-it feels like tension being let go-usually, especially if I am still kind of sleepy and just was dreaming I will also have really strong visions of times in my life when I was younger and have these crazy-revelations/integration's. I am smoking cigarettes again fairly consistently which fits right along with the zero sense of discipline that has been a hallmark of this set.
I definitely feel much sexier and more and more like any woman I talk to wants to be with me...but I am not seeing much results show up in my life lately-in terms of manifestation or anything-more if I am courageous and proactive some stuff might happen but in terms of the natural flow it appears to be on a down cycle. I am also not really getting crazy stares or looks of attraction from woman I find attractive, which I care about more as confirmation of this set doing something than for any confirmation of my own sexual attractiveness-as me caring anything about any self image is pretty non-existent lately.
What I find funny is that my first two weeks of woman magnet-it seemed like all the most attractive woman in the world crawled out of the wood works to appear in some way in my world and I felt totally deserving of them. 3 months into sex magnet-that kind of manifestation has not come close to occuring and when these kind of woman do show up-alot of the time I feel to indifferent/stuck up and don't always feel like I deserve them, to my bones that is, -I'm wondering if the issue of deserving is addressed in this set and if not-definitively something for SM 2.
Sometimes what saddens me most is how massively different I feel and the people closest to me only notice the negative or see no change at all. Is there anything I can consciously do to assist in the manifestation process of this set, as I feel as if I am almost consciously pushing it away.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 01-17-2012

Thank you for the feedback. I am collecting information from posts about how to improve SM for 2.0 and I have enough new stuff now that I definitely am going to be rebuilding it before releasing 2.0.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-17-2012

Your always welcome Shannon, glad to help
Being in state, self forgeting/ unhibitited is another suggestion I would have as well as being totally comftorable and able to access the best parts of ones personality around all woman, especially woman the user is attracted to, also more Drive and motivation in general but especially around being able to nitiate out of the blue with woman the user is attracted to. I can't really give complete suggestions because I have not finished the set, but I am not where I thought I would be internally or results wise three months into sex magnet..I am enjoying the set but am seeing a lot of areas that I don't believe are resistance that that future sets will hopefully cover.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-24-2012

almost a month into stage three,
I finally moved out of my childhood home last wed. and into a small but beautiful new apt
in Brooklyn with my brother, we split the rent but are for all intensive purposes fully financially independent and saving money with each other's aid. Bless my mom for her support but it is an amazing thing to feel no need or debt (emotionally and financially ) to/for it, I never imagined how much it more at home in the world I would automatically feel. Its like I have uncovered a new drive and confidence in life that was being covered up.
I didn't think I would miss home but literally the first night out I had a mental breakdown for about an hour and after that it was like a the last 2 years of negative condition, of living in what was left of the essentially dysfunctional family I was in, just disappeared.
As of sex magnet news, there are moments of sheer genius, in the womanizing sense, but for the most part it if very hard to discern anything going on. The changes are so subtle and not really changing my behavior towards more sex or manifesting any sex towards me but I've learned by now to wait to the end of the set. Well actually the changes are obvious but don't seem to be doing too much, or enough, towards the cause of the set. The one obvious change is that woman seem to have sexual impulses around me but are as often uncomfortable or seemingly dismissive of these impulses as they are enamored by me, meaning its kind of hit or miss. At times I find myself with some social anxiety cause by sexual tension, to the point of rending me speechless, which is very unusual for me. I feel 'softer' and less and feel power from flow rather than force. There is definitely some amazing moments with woman but's I am often at a loss to act, as I feel almost feminine in that the woman should approach me, and I am someone who has sacked up and consistently 'cold' approached woman on a regular basis, far before subliminals, to both great success and humorous not so much success. Anyone who remembers what stage 3 SM was like-please chime in as to its effects/results in your lifel, I want to know if I am adapting to the scrip successfully. Shannon any word from you about the proper effects of stage 3 would be much appreciated
I've been a very preoccupied with other things of late so I will report back again after being in scenarios where I relate more to woman outside of travel and girls I already know.
Also I took my first night off of subliminals in several month, no laptop with me, and the effects of SM were MUCH more pronounced after a night of not listening? why is this? integration.