Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 12-29-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X52Ugkxi-Ec&feature=related part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FjOev9Vreo&feature=related part 1

awesome vids

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 12-29-2011

Thanks for the Zan videos, I will watch them in a minute.

As for feeling like there is less available women for you. I'm not sure.

What initially pops into my head maybe these are the ones already with somebody or some crap is going on in their lives so their not really available. I personally would rather attract girls that aren't with somebody as I always seem to get attraction and attention from girls that are taken and I don't know why, but it is frustrating!

Quote:4. Approaching woman has not become easier-in a way its become harder in a way, I come across as even more of a threat now its seems.

It seems to be a hard thing to realize (for me too). I can compare this to back when I have been overnice and not really sexual with women, i've talked to more of them for longer, but not really got anywhere and felt bad for not making a move.

From minimal game and something else I read, being seen as a 'sexual threat' is good because it weeds out the uninterested ones. The girls who you would waste your time with because they like attention and will talk to you if you don't show interest or be sexual.

It's hard for my ego and it seems somewhere in my mind i'd rather have the approval of them talking to me for longer and feel like I get somewhere than be a 'sexual threat' and weed out the uninterested ones until I get one who wants me.

And obviously the second one is much more effective. In minimal game he recommends building the tension, such as invading their space a little more than usual, touching them, or a simple one of grabbing their hand and stroking it.

And the thing is, he says the one not attracted to you will probably see you as 'creepy' but the ones who are attracted to you will see it as you being confident and sexy.

Interesting isn't it.

But I just know this logically, my emotions and beliefs still have to catch up. But it really makes alot of sense and i'm sick of wasting time talking and not knowing with certain girls.

-Ben

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 12-30-2011

Quote:for 2012 I think more drive in REALITY and more of an ability to 'connect'
perhaps even something to do with woman really liking one as a person, or being valuable as a person could be put in there because right now I feel like my sexual identity is all woman can relate to or that I can connect with them on. I know I could what we asked for etc. but if its going to be purely sexual maybe some stuff added on how the user of sex magnet is ALWAYS the first choice with woman who want to get sexual, I'm sick of any sense of competition and even when I have a positive focus elsewhere, other dudes, or my perception of other males at least (I don't think its that bad lol), are without a doubt one of the biggest real/fictional roadblocks in my success with woman. I know Ryan's milf companion said she couldn't meet up cause she was seeing other 'friends'.

Oh-ho, now we want Girlfriend Magnet, do we? lol I have been thinking about creating a "Girlfriend Magnet" and a "Romance Magnet" too, but that's a ways down the road yet.

Quote:Also I am noticing that the woman who like/want me REALLY like/want me but in general I feel my choice with woman has been cut down significantly, its like this automatic process that just shuts off their potential interest, maybe they all have aids...but I doubt it. I don't know if this is true but I remember reading that the set attracts sexually available woman, what does that mean lol? Either all woman walk around sexually available on some level-despite their circumstance or that significantly lowers the quality and/or quantity of woman attracted. Maybe in 2.0-the set induces sexually availability. Were all aware of guys who walk around with a mindset that lets them meet and bring hot woman into their life constantly, consistently, and sexually and they can't be simply manifesting it all(woman approaching them), there is probably a lot of pro activity and natural coming together-I don't know where this set is going and I expect great things but I don't just want to have success manifest every 4 months on the right manifestation cycle-I want a set that I can walk away from with an unconscious competence in bringing the woman I am attracted to most into my life sexually and consistently and with a connection that in general supersedes her looking elsewhere. I am not complaining about the set, I am still really enjoying it and in general all this issues are like phantoms in the background, I am just thinking some of these things might be accounted for in the version 2.0. Also perhaps something about always building social momentum and playing to win, intention for sex/getting laid, while still being outcome detached-
while I am very interested in sex-this is more about becoming the person who can do all this

Any time you filter out the "background noise" you are going to have a reduction in results. What the program is doing is polarizing you to focus on sex (as requested) and the results are similarly polarized.

The manifestation is not the whole set. You'll walk away with some definite changes to your thinking and attitudes. The first four stages generally focus more on what you say you want. But the only way to prevent a woman from looking elsewhere is to give her all of what she wants and needs, and even then, it will largely depend on her personality as to whether she is faithful. There are no certainties in this game, especially when it comes to focusing on sex alone.

So you got what you wanted, and realized it's not everything you wanted. Smile Well that's good, it shows you're growing. But for the time being, I can't build something like a "Girlfriend Magnet". Got to build a lot of other things first.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 12-31-2011

yeah I guess I did get what I ask for-more so now that I switched stages
first day on stage 3-amazing!
stage 3 is a world of difference
everything seems to be coming together and my anger/resentment at woman is falling away , as is neediness-it feels like OF COURSE I know how to be with any woman I just have to follow my gut and not push so hard-and not worrying about 'losing' them helps alot-and that's one of the biggest difference I felt today-a fearless push to making things happen with no concern about f-ing it up or losing it.
I went bouldering/rock climbing today (indoors) and a got into an awesome convo, got ackward at times, with a super sexy yoga teacher-I said we should exchange emails and she seemed really into it-we split up to do our different routes and just when I was leaving and couldn't find her she shows up by the lockers-we exchange emails and tells me to email her-don't really know how to work the email-Ryan suggestions?
later that night-I went to the bar with my friend and brother and ask the girl sitting there to move down so me and my friends can sit together
she keeps trying to chat me up-she was really pretty and sexy but a bit thick
she was really pursuing so when I left I just asked her if she wanted to come with me to the next bar-she said yes and talked to her friend-her friend went home and I went with her to a bar/club she didn't like it but bought me a drink and afterwords we went home and had sex-it was literally effortless
so far every day on a the first day of a SM stage has been a one night stand
the most annoying part was-while I was with this girl-woman really-she is 31, every bombshell in the place was flocking/hovering around me but I had made a commitment lol I was getting really weary of the stuff on stage 2-its amazing how 10 hours of a new stage changes everything
this is becoming more of what I was looking for Shannon Smile although next its going to be my EXACT type lol
I put the girl in a cab-told her she couldn't stay over cause my mom would come in..in the morning
and texted her to get home safe-
she responds with
"thanks for a random fun night" lol
pretty crazy stuff can't wait to see where its going
by the way-a romance magnet-would be pretty awesome-attracting multiple perfect girlfriends/romantic relationships-haha I def. need to get some other sh===t handled first
Shannon, u drive us to the depths of our deepest issues and then spoil us silly Smile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 12-31-2011

There's a reason it's six stages. Let it play out and I think you'll be very pleased. I also think you'll be even more pleased after you have run trough it for the second or third times. But sex alone isn't everything, and I m going to try to create one to attract girlfriend(s). I think in the end, though, you'll be asking me for the same thing I want. One woman worth keeping forever.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-01-2012

I have no doubt that is what I will want eventually but right now that is not the case
and while I might be willing to be exclusive if I liked the woman enough, it seems this time is about enjoying the sowing of wilds oats, proving something to myself, and the growth process that comes with it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-04-2012

unrelated to the sex magnet set I was looking into
creating the 'limitless' formula that Cortez made and was checking out pre-made brain enhancement
neurotropic products and came across something that was a steroid for the brain called androdrive

http://www.amazon.com/AndroDrive-V3/dp/B006JSMPSC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325667348&sr=8-1

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/androdrive-v3.html

apparently it is completely legitimate and sold on amazon but is in fact a steroid-but not an Anabolic one
I can't find any info on this can anyone/Shannon perhaps
explain this and if it is safe

I'm interested in supplementing with something that will maximize brain effectiveness
not necessarily anything remotely 'hardcore' but I am just really curious about what this is.
So while I am sure the first instinct might be to immediately dismiss taking anything that is a steroid-remember I am really just trying to find out information, not looking for the good to go and jumping in

stage 3 changes
I feel amazing-like all the time
its like a drift between productive and in flow and ridiculously satiated, visualizing awesome things to come or being grateful in the moment
all the while I feel way more present, mentally and physically, my body just is coursing
with blissful energy (sexual)-when I am not like this I just feel clear and and like I have an unbreakable image of myself as this cool guy.
I feel the opposite of emotionally needy and I am becoming both more genuine in my interacting with woman for the sake of the in the moment dance, as well as my drive and being upfront about my intentions and desires.
As I side note I feel like my wit is exploding on steroids. I feel like the neo of social interactions, especially if I have any familiarity with the situation, everything moves in slow motion and I'm totally there yet able to read the whole thing effortlessly and my intentions just ripple out and effect as desired-a good enough amount of the time anyway.
only downsides have been lack of motivation to go to the gym besides I think I'm so sexy even though I am probably in the worst shape of my adult life now.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-07-2012

Thusday nite, this half philipino half irish woman I met some weeks ago texts me, we had been texting but she basically invited me to meet her and go home with her, we had ended up having sex at my place since we live around the corner from eachother. I'm loving how easy having sex with the woman I like is becoming, I'm getting better at being proactive and going for the woman I am more deeply drawn to..but in general stuff like this is just landing in my lap.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 01-08-2012

About the steroids and such, that's more Andrew's area of knowledge than mine. As for Sex Magnet... it only gets better from here. Smile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 01-08-2012

Awesome result Rainbow! A chick calling you for sex.. very nice. Wink

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-09-2012

Thanks Benjamin I really appreciate the positive feedback-
yea, part of me is very pleased and
these woman are by no means unattractive
its just that they are not exactly they kind of woman I am looking for
either purely sexually or even for something deeper.
I am wandering if that has to do with the set or something in my unconscious about
what I really find attractive.
So I have had sex with 5 different woman since I started sex magnet, one night stands
and its like they just want me for sex and then we don't contact eachother again.
I texted the last woman I had sex with a day ago and no response..now I could care less and was just testing out my theory..which is that if I'm not particulary into seeing them again they usually pick up on it in the 'ether' and neither do they. Who knows things are getting better and better
although I am in a bit of a motivational lull, all I want to do is chill with friends and watch movies and video games when I am not working.
This set is amazing the only thing it is really missing is that 'alpha drive' to really get shit done..with woman and with life..although I am definitely feeling way more able to do whatever it is I set my mind to.
Also tried some aqua vitae, a sample pheromone I had and just a dab, and went out on it...it was really not fair how potent the combo was with this set..I've stopped using mones in general because they seem to interfere with the game plan of how the set works..but a little of this stuff works really well with it since it has some-edge to it and this set makes me mr. Hank Moody lay back and let them come to me.
I'm putting the intention out for the next woman I sleep with to be a fit sexy blonde or red head with a gorgeous face, with huge boobs, and a sparkling feminine personality...let it be lord amen

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-10-2012

hhmm resistance has changed formed
it feels less like anything negative and more like a bleakness and a really wanting to never ever have to exert an ounce of energy into anything to do with woman-been like this for a bit now that I think about it. I can't tell if its the set or my life-but about 10 days to two weeks into any stage it starts to feel a little like I'm in groundhog day-I really enjoy the flow of my life on one hand and on the other hand really want to push my life forward and find very little drive or motivation to do so outside of a meak mental plea. I'm sure everything will come in good time. Guys, thoughts on just living life out and enjoying and knowing what needs to happen will vs. using willpower? That dichotomy is a little black and white but any feedback would be appreciated.