Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Cortez - 07-07-2012

You're results with this set are great. Perhaps you'll share some of the funnier stories sometime. That group sounds interesting. I'd love to know more about it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 08-03-2012

Thanks man.
No really funny stories-probably more scary if told out of context lol
The kind of stuff if done wrong warrants an arrests or humiliation at the very leastSmile The intense sensations, boobs everywhere
hazy, reckless, speedy seduction, often times intoxicated, on fermented yeast, vine of grape, or the animal pursuit my tribal brain can't recognize as obsolete, I could never tell, often dopamine flooded, courtesy the lovely peruvian root of maca and my night time favorite monster rehab, l-tryosine, and alpha gpc, wandering of my sex magnet days are a Dionysian blur of self avoidance, way to much fun, ego-highs, and meaningless sex than any one soul without a job could handle, don't make me recall..Cortez..please!!.. Those days are not easily remembered. I joke, some were very interesting and I can write a lot but not when it comes to cohesive retelling, I'll try to get around to writing down some of the more interesting one's as when the happen. Here are some hight-lights
1. 30 seconds of meeting BJ offered in bathroom while waiting on line by gorgoues woman at high end venue NYC
2. Seduced by tipsy turbo hotty while I was sitting on the street texting, she turned out to be lesbian
3. Took a girl back home with me after 4 friends in a row kept grappling and pulling her back, I just kept yelling at them in a friendly way and then grabbed her hand and took her between the 2 giant gay friends she was with
4. After telling a girl she was beautiful she produced to standing dry hump while refusing to kiss me-because she was in a relationship. She talked for 20 minutes straight while doing so about how sexual I am and how much she wanted to fxxx but couldn't---I was literally just standing smiling and enjoying the entire time
5. and many more
I say this crazy experiences the set helped me create/experience
Although in retrospect even while I was excited, pysched, amazed at stuff that was happening, felt pretty badass and like I 'finally made it'etc. it was not a particularly happy time, I was getting the experiences I wanted on the outside but not enjoying it as anything more than a game and a conquest on the inside, and as valuable as that was for developing some thick skin I wasn't letting myself even enjoy the most successful womanizing of my life. The last time I had to stop in the middle of sex because the woman literally was completely sexual but totally closed off emotionally and it was too weird. We laughed about it after and she was a lawyer so I should have expected thatSmile but at 25 she shouldn't be so shut off tsk..tsk..and....we never saw each other again...I am way to lazy when it comes staying in touch with people...anyway the best stories always come from happy timesSmile and my month of self-imposed celibacy will be over soon..where I will give full james joyce style 'field reports'

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 08-03-2012

Wow that sounds awesome.

I know what you mean, it's funny that we all want this but then can find it unfulfilling. But you know i'd rather be getting this stuff than not anyway Tongue

But what if you think about this, you went into SM wanting this stuff and you have grown so much to realize that maybe it wasn't exactly what you wanted, and the fact your getting those results it means you have improved in a positive way even if it may not feel like that yet. Now you can go for something else. Wink

-Ben

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 08-03-2012

thanks man
and that is exactly how I see it now!!...I want to be in a much more independent and financially free period
when I run SM 2..in around a year. If everything else was in place the set would be even more fantastic I think. Being the guy who had that stuff slowly became the defining factor and motivation in my life and there is just way more to life than that.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 08-04-2012

I love watching you guys get the results... and I love even more watching you outgrow what you thought you wanted.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 08-04-2012

haha-sweet,
your fatherly pride brings tears of nostalgia Smile
It was not what I THOUGHT I wanted-it WAS what I wanted-but its not anymore lol and there in is the dilemma of the wise man (i.e. u) Even if we believed you (yea rightSmile) we wouldn't really KNOW or experienced what you meant as an internalized reference unless we followed or folly or in this case my folly lol And no regrets-I loved the set and still do-I also don't think I've 'outgrown' using it again but my intentions behind a second use will be VERY different. And in all serious I love that you create the sets and still can CARE enough that it makes you happy when your customers grow. SM set helped with a certain level of sexual relating, self confidence, and badaxxx nice-ness I will never regret having force fed my brain despite its better judgement-In one head to serve another and ended up benefiting bothSmile And that's why sets like SM 2 exist!!
I'm still down for meeting and sleeping with beautiful woman when the opportunity arises in a less 'bull in a china shop manner', sex first-talk later, kind of manner, but only if they are REALLY freaking AWESOME, and only if we really click and vibe with each others truth and only if there is at least some relationship potential.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 08-04-2012

Oh and Shannon
what is the projected arrival of WM 5.0
the approximate date will really help
determine my next project 6 month sub cycle
thanks

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 08-04-2012

I don't know yet when it will be ready. I am going to be working on it some tomorrow, but I have a lot of tedious script work to do at this stage.

I'm commenting more on that you outgrew the blindness to the value of something other than SEXSEXSEX that seems to make that set so popular to begin with. If all you want is sex, it's fantastic. But if you want something you can connect to emotionally, SM isn't going to do it for you.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 08-05-2012

Hmm, the new suggestion Rainbow mentioned for a possible "pulling the trigger" sub sounds like an interesting replacement for SM. WM seems more like my style because I would personally the emotional connection rather than just blind lust/sex

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 08-05-2012

Yup totally agree with both Shannon and Spiral
for me it was less about even actually wanting sex sex sex and even more above proving something to myself-a kind
of counter will and and even competition with the successful people around me-a way of
trying to feel enough through external challenge-the more that falls a way the more the emotional competent is essential for me.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 08-05-2012

Quote:just blind lust/sex

Sex with blind girls?

Anyone seen the Tucker Max movie 'I hope they serve beer in hell'?

-Ben