Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-18-2012

There are very good reasons why these are six stage sets, gentlemen. SM 2.0 is going to be a lot smoother, it's a smooth transition stage style set and it is designed so you won't necessarily notice much change from stage to stage, but you'll be getting awesome results! I know I am loving it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 04-19-2012

Ah ok I understand now. Smile

I had similar things at points in Alpha.

And I guess i'm getting it now with Ideal Weight. But i'm going to finish it!

-Ben

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-25-2012

Some things came up that I have to address
1. I realized I only did stage 5 for 30 days and every other stage for 32-34 days@shannon-does this matter..solutions if it does?
2. I emailed the website about reopening my downloads of AM and WM which I never got all the tracks onto my new computer..no response in several days
3. Results are still of the charts on stage 6..but the pattern is official..every other week goes from crazy enthused..to slightly downtrodden..the difference is I take the right actions anyway now..but is this emotional pattern me or the subs?..most everything else external circumstance wise stays the same.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - jamboree - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 01:59 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Some things came up that I have to address
1. I realized I only did stage 5 for 30 days and every other stage for 32-34 days@shannon-does this matter..solutions if it does?
2. I emailed the website about reopening my downloads of AM and WM which I never got all the tracks onto my new computer..no response in several days
3. Results are still of the charts on stage 6..but the pattern is official..every other week goes from crazy enthused..to slightly downtrodden..the difference is I take the right actions anyway now..but is this emotional pattern me or the subs?..most everything else external circumstance wise stays the same.

if you are getting off the charts results in stage 6, you should not worry about missing 2 days in the prior stage. doesn't appear to be a big deal.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-25-2012

Quote:Some things came up that I have to address
If you moved on to Stage 6 already, there's nothing you can do about it now. Just keep using Stage 6.

Quote:2. I emailed the website about reopening my downloads of AM and WM which I never got all the tracks onto my new computer..no response in several days

I'll notify the appropriate parties.

Quote:3. Results are still of the charts on stage 6..but the pattern is official..every other week goes from crazy enthused..to slightly downtrodden..the difference is I take the right actions anyway now..but is this emotional pattern me or the subs?..most everything else external circumstance wise stays the same.

I couldn't tell you without knowing a lot more than I do. Obviously a sort of dissonance is coming out, but there are many variables to consider as to why.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 07:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Some things came up that I have to address
If you moved on to Stage 6 already, there's nothing you can do about it now. Just keep using Stage 6.

Quote:2. I emailed the website about reopening my downloads of AM and WM which I never got all the tracks onto my new computer..no response in several days

I'll notify the appropriate parties.

Quote:3. Results are still of the charts on stage 6..but the pattern is official..every other week goes from crazy enthused..to slightly downtrodden..the difference is I take the right actions anyway now..but is this emotional pattern me or the subs?..most everything else external circumstance wise stays the same.

I couldn't tell you without knowing a lot more than I do. Obviously a sort of dissonance is coming out, but there are many variables to consider as to why.

1. Cool
2. Andrew got back to me-so thanks
3. who knows-its so low key these days its no biggie-just a little odd how consistent it is. My doctor actually suggested I might have a minor case of bipolar disorder and I'm going to be experimenting with some medication-starting with Adderall actually. Mainly because in the past the down weeks were so bad-that I stopped caring about the formalities of employment and he thinks this will help both stabilize mood and stay on top of things. I don't know how keen I am on taking amphetamines every day but its fairly low dosage so well see. To note, the swings have gotten much closer together and much less severe with sub use, perhaps something to do with brain synchronization.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-28-2012

http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice?v=dOFj9toF4Ho

the world is catching on to the power of the mind lol

had to post-I've been doing mirror affirmations and written affirmations every night, 10 hours of SM stage 6 a day, and reading a story of my perfect life every morning for the last week and a half and doing it all with the intention of it becoming an example of an amazing lifestyle to be inspirational, fun, inclusive and credible to my own standards. and I don't know whats responsible for what but something is beginning to feel both so casual and utterly surreal and amazing.
:Results
1. Approaching woman without thinking and before I know it I'm walking away either feeling great, having exchanged info, or hooking up
2. Sexy attractive woman consistently opening up to me, approaching me by putting their arms around me or just leaning into me, even chest bumping me.
3. Several woman initiated sexual escalation with me
4. I feel a fire to take action based on my desires, both in life and around woman, with zero neediness I will tell them or say anything-and its all having fun and totally honest and feels very congruent.
5.The polarity I feel with woman I am attracted to is unreal-its as if my perception is literally been alter-they appear as so simply human, obviously (but it was not always that way lol), but at the same time-such divine radiant creatures they take my breath away-
6. Feel totally high value, sexy, and in the zone almost all the time or just totally chilled out and enjoying
7. could care less about sex-unless the hearts more involved or I'm fairly drunk, I almost have an aversion to it at this pointSmile-but am having more sex in my life than pretty much ever.
While I definitely think some of my supplementary materials-both guidance wise, energy tuning wise, and manifestation wise have contributed, the core of this radical change is obviously stage 6 of sex magnet-I am so impressed at this drastic turn around,
I'm seriously considering woman magnet after after running EIP with Ultra success and then RNW with ESS and an alpha refresher of course. Alpha 5.0 sounds amazing but I want to keep up this momentum with WM, having this level of capability and results just feels incredible, then run Alpha 5.0 followed by SM2. I still have a while to make the decision. In truth, although logically for AM 5.0 it seems not true, I do fear an Alpha set might send me back to the brooding happiness of my woman-less solitude and isolation lol-not the worst thing for 'growth', but I spent much of my young adult life like that.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - smash - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 01:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice?v=dOFj9toF4Ho

the world is catching on to the power of the mind lol

had to post-I've been doing mirror affirmations and written affirmations every night, 10 hours of SM stage 6 a day, and reading a story of my perfect life every morning for the last week and a half and doing it all with the intention of it becoming an example of an amazing lifestyle to be inspirational, fun, inclusive and credible to my own standards. and I don't know whats responsible for what but something is beginning to feel both so casual and utterly surreal and amazing.
:Results
1. Approaching woman without thinking and before I know it I'm walking away either feeling great, having exchanged info, or hooking up
2. Sexy attractive woman consistently opening up to me, approaching me by putting their arms around me or just leaning into me, even chest bumping me.
3. Several woman initiated sexual escalation with me
4. I feel a fire to take action based on my desires, both in life and around woman, with zero neediness I will tell them or say anything-and its all having fun and totally honest and feels very congruent.
5.The polarity I feel with woman I am attracted to is unreal-its as if my perception is literally been alter-they appear as so simply human, obviously (but it was not always that way lol), but at the same time-such divine radiant creatures they take my breath away-
6. Feel totally high value, sexy, and in the zone almost all the time or just totally chilled out and enjoying
7. could care less about sex-unless the hearts more involved or I'm fairly drunk, I almost have an aversion to it at this pointSmile-but am having more sex in my life than pretty much ever.
While I definitely think some of my supplementary materials-both guidance wise, energy tuning wise, and manifestation wise have contributed, the core of this radical change is obviously stage 6 of sex magnet-I am so impressed at this drastic turn around,
I'm seriously considering woman magnet after after running EIP with Ultra success and then RNW with ESS and an alpha refresher of course. Alpha 5.0 sounds amazing but I want to keep up this momentum with WM, having this level of capability and results just feels incredible, then run Alpha 5.0 followed by SM2. I still have a while to make the decision. In truth, although logically for AM 5.0 it seems not true, I do fear an Alpha set might send me back to the brooding happiness of my woman-less solitude and isolation lol-not the worst thing for 'growth', but I spent much of my young adult life like that.

great! Nothing more to say & keep your journey!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-28-2012

Very inspirational Rainbow. it reminds me again of what the main focus of alpha male is and I totally understand why you aren't doing it immediately after SM. I will also write out a story of what my ideal life would be like.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-28-2012

That's part of why we'll eventually have AM Level II and III. Smile

Just think, guys, I am only 1/3rd finished creating all the titles I have in mind to build. There's a lot more fun to be had. Smile

wow thanks guys-I am once again 'sired' to Shannon out of impersonal gratitude lol
The best part is while it feels amazing where I am at-and there is always a next level
and I will continue to post on breakthrough and further developments.
My challenging opportunity now is to continue switch over my career to something that feels more
like the sweet spot/purpose in my life. I feel more able and confident to do this the more my character develops in my journey with woman.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - WildFlower - 04-28-2012

I really like the idea of your perfect day story that you read to yourself each morning. I might try that one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Of course!
It rocks because
1. Even if manifestation did not work it makes u feel amazing
2. Manifestation does work so it makes u feel amazing and changes ur reality
3. If manifestation did not work it would still give guidance and inspiration to making that ur reality
4. Manifestation does work so u start living on purpose and intentionally AND the universe hands u ur dreams on a silver platter
5.It frees the mind up to be present and enjoy life
Its awesome! glad ur inspired..

Glad to be of

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-04-2012

Holy shiznit..woman that I'm seeing and not seeing are coming out of the woodwork trying
To control me..its become apparent that one of them really just wants me for sex and is trying to tell me she needs more sex and attention..like text her more and stuff.. this is getting uncomftorable