Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-04-2012

@ Spiral: You're referring to reading women's minds?

@Rainbow: I think that those women who hide their attraction are the ones you need to be bold and direct with most.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-04-2012

I was referring to reading women's minds.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-08-2012

everything seems very low key
some regression happening-experiencing issues I have had difficulty with.
Feeling a huge disconnect between what I want to do and say and my outward behavior.
Alot of 'skiddish' attraction in woman. My 'game' is worse then its been in years. Feeling fairly anti social and when I do go out-don't venture to much out of my social circle. Some very attractive woman did start talking to me yesterday when I was outside but I was in a bad mood and felt inhibited. I don't feel like myself at all anymore, I almost seem to be pushing people away. I've continual tried to let go of thinking about the set and just live my life but its hard because between the exhaustion, the resistance, and the changes I feel like I'm spinning my wheels in place. My confidence and self esteem also routinely plummet out of the blue. There are some minor positives but they only appease the part of me that cares about getting noticed/validation so as of now there pretty much mute. 1 more week of stage 5..I remember reading stage 6 really picks things up a notch..I really hope so. Its hysterical that everything that is off right now are all the issues address in SM 2, motivation, persistent, approaching, increased manifestation, playfulness, HETEROSEXUAL vibe (no more ridiculous weird shit with guys), my preference in woman lol. 6 more weeks, I've had glimpses of glory, so we'll see. I'm going to give it 6 weeks then 4 days of assimilation and then determine whether they set is a keeper.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-08-2012

No worries rainbow. Things didn't fall into place for me until the last week of SM. Stage 5 was the worst and stage six was more of the same and just started getting annoying. It's worth it though. Damn resistance.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-08-2012

yeah man, I'm hoping its that. Thanks for the feedback.
All I know is that 1 month on WM and my ability and success
with woman was blowing this out of the water. Sure I've manifested/
pursued some ONS and some multiple sexual encounters but I wanted the set
for two reasons
1. Be able to proactively/ effortlessly end up in sexual relations with woman I find stunning
2. Be extremely comfortable and confident with woman in any situation and live a lifestyle full
of abundant beautiful woman
If that goal is a 10 and I was at a 1 before the set-I feel no closer to that goal now-I feel at times a 5 at the goal, and 1 or twice for small periods a 10, but for the most part no closer on a daily basis.
in all fairness my life is not really together right now and I think that may have something to do with the resistance..I feel like I can't be THAT GUY that the set is working to make me when I have more basic concerns at the moment.
any way I'm gonna try out some Brent stuff and change my story on this whole thing and commit to believing in that.
I know everything I want is inside me but its yet to be accessed-where as in the past I didn't even feel it in me at all-so that is a plus lolSmile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-12-2012

onto stage 6
stage 5
1.much more indifferent-
2. Lot of manifestations that my friends vultered off of-its less upsetting than in use to be but is getting a little ridiculous and really has me going home feeling pretty shitty sometimes-that's really the only thing that gets to me these days-everything from my behavior to presence seems to get my friends laid-I've become their lucky charm-which would be great accept its at my expense. Maybe a bad way of thinking about it -but its starting to p--ss me off. And yes it most definitely has very little to do with them because they go out all the time and nothing ever happens to them with woman unless their with me. I love these guys and always do my own thing and they somehow leech off it. Also why are the sexually available woman choosing not the sex magnet-if I spend 200 dollars and 5 months of my life listenting to a sub called Sex Magnet I expect to have some edge over my friends. usually I am just going with the flow and leading and next thing I know some girl who came up to me or I talked to is with a friend hooking up.
3. Seeing one woman consistently for just sex who I am also becoming great friends with and who does a ton for me
4. A lot smoother and more social-but not necessarily in a sexual sense-sometimes it slips into that but not nearly enough
5. I'm aloof as fxxx
6. I feel permanently outside myself or my own life-like I'm just this huge presence.
7. Talk to woman spontaneously sometimes-tend to push things
All in all this difference are making VERY small but nice changes in my self and my life-I am REALLY giving the set the benefit of the doubt.
I have a feeling stage 6 will be awesome so lets see!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-13-2012

BTW I have been going out alone as well-its not as fun for me but I take more action
not much has happened yet-but I'm learning to enjoy it more.
Woman approach me much more when I am in and out of whatever group I am with and are also more responsive but maybe that's cause I am having more fun.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-13-2012

I can think of three possible reasons for women to end up with your friends instead of you.

1. You're projecting such high value that they are attracted, but cannot feel good enough, and they then either turn to your friends, or your friends turn to them.

2. You are so aloof that you are not pulling the trigger because you don't care.

3. You are the prize, but you're afraid at some level to actually claim the "being the prize" and act on it?

Definitely though, get out there solo and start pulling the trigger.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-13-2012

Great suggestions
I think its number 2
and at times can turn into number 3

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-17-2012

This is most likely my last post/thread until the end of Sex Magnet
at which point I will give a testimonial. I'm super busy these days and have to make
the conscious decision not to get caught up in monitoring the set and whats going on with who-although
it is always fascinating and fun..even if I don't respond-I know whats going on with everybodySmile

I was pretty much expecting stage 6 to be more of the same in general disappointment and was in all honesty seriously prepared to ask for a refund by the end of it...BUT things have changed in ways I can never go back. The sub is may not be entirely responsible but it certainly a huge piece. To describe these changes in full would be monumental so I will say this..
Everything I have ever desired with woman is coming true and more and more every day..
I feel so amazing all the time its ridiculous..my willpower and motivation have shot through the roof, a sense of indomitable confidence, adventure, and willingness has permeated me from wake to sleep the last 5 days straight and I can tell their is no going back-its a choice now-why would I..? I have two new awesome jobs and when I go out at night, I went out three nights, woman bump into me on purpose, start dancing with me, each night at least 2 times PER NIGHT-'bombshell' woman were grabbing my face and making out with me, when I sat down to talk to this gorgeous girl, she looks at me and says that I "look like her x-boyfriend..no wait... you are way more handsome" and her friend walking by grabs me and goes "god..your good looking". And the best part is- it doesn't matter- it feels normal to me and so expected-connecting with woman and getting physical feels totally natural and normal-there's been a click in terms of understanding indifference-I'm committed to results-I EXPECT results-but I'm not attached to them+ I feel so worthwhile and attractive to myself it seems impossible for most woman to contain themselves-in my mind it's like "how can it not happen..its impossible for anything but us to wind up together if I want". I also am clicking into not waiting for ANYTHING-everything I want I feel I can just make happen-through simple steps ..and I can already feel another click taking place-in the past, once I wanted something/chose it-or when I like a particular woman-I feel like it/she alluded me-now it feels like what I choose-I have or get very quickly. Anyway if this is the end stage of SM 1 I am super excited for the end stage of SM 2, haha, or even woman magnet...I should probably ALpha up first- choices-choices... but am going to miss this on an ALpha set-or maybe it will be there all the way through Alpha and betterSmile.
I can't believe its only been five days...even IF this was a high spike point-which it isn't-the core has been revealed-and the set has proved its worth
Shannon-some bitching and complaining was needed on my part-but in the end-(because there was quite some hell for several months) a success.

Dante did need to descend the depths of hell to reach paradise-so it is with some six stage sets

best of luck to all of you!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Benjamin - 04-18-2012

Wow, you type that and say your disappointed!

As an outside observer, if I hadn't read your other posts about this, just this last post shows awesome results from SM! Girls making out with you and stuff. Smile

Maybe you just got so used to it it's become normal?

-Ben

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - smash - 04-18-2012

(04-17-2012, 11:03 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: This is most likely my last post/thread until the end of Sex Magnet
at which point I will give a testimonial. I'm super busy these days and have to make
the conscious decision not to get caught up in monitoring the set and whats going on with who-although
it is always fascinating and fun..even if I don't respond-I know whats going on with everybodySmile

I was pretty much expecting stage 6 to be more of the same in general disappointment and was in all honesty seriously prepared to ask for a refund by the end of it...BUT things have changed in ways I can never go back. The sub is may not be entirely responsible but it certainly a huge piece. To describe these changes in full would be monumental so I will say this..
Everything I have ever desired with woman is coming true and more and more every day..
I feel so amazing all the time its ridiculous..my willpower and motivation have shot through the roof, a sense of indomitable confidence, adventure, and willingness has permeated me from wake to sleep the last 5 days straight and I can tell their is no going back-its a choice now-why would I..? I have two new awesome jobs and when I go out at night, I went out three nights, woman bump into me on purpose, start dancing with me, each night at least 2 times PER NIGHT-'bombshell' woman were grabbing my face and making out with me, when I sat down to talk to this gorgeous girl, she looks at me and says that I "look like her x-boyfriend..no wait... you are way more handsome" and her friend walking by grabs me and goes "god..your good looking". And the best part is- it doesn't matter- it feels normal to me and so expected-connecting with woman and getting physical feels totally natural and normal-there's been a click in terms of understanding indifference-I'm committed to results-I EXPECT results-but I'm not attached to them+ I feel so worthwhile and attractive to myself it seems impossible for most woman to contain themselves-in my mind it's like "how can it not happen..its impossible for anything but us to wind up together if I want". I also am clicking into not waiting for ANYTHING-everything I want I feel I can just make happen-through simple steps ..and I can already feel another click taking place-in the past, once I wanted something/chose it-or when I like a particular woman-I feel like it/she alluded me-now it feels like what I choose-I have or get very quickly. Anyway if this is the end stage of SM 1 I am super excited for the end stage of SM 2, haha, or even woman magnet...I should probably ALpha up first- choices-choices... but am going to miss this on an ALpha set-or maybe it will be there all the way through Alpha and betterSmile.
I can't believe its only been five days...even IF this was a high spike point-which it isn't-the core has been revealed-and the set has proved its worth
Shannon-some bitching and complaining was needed on my part-but in the end-(because there was quite some hell for several months) a success.

Dante did need to descend the depths of hell to reach paradise-so it is with some six stage sets

best of luck to all of you!

Just sounds brutal. I am so looking forward to SM!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-18-2012

(04-18-2012, 12:58 AM)benjamin Wrote: Wow, you type that and say your disappointed!

As an outside observer, if I hadn't read your other posts about this, just this last post shows awesome results from SM! Girls making out with you and stuff. Smile

Maybe you just got so used to it it's become normal?

-Ben

I think you might have misunderstood,
I was beginning to get disappointed by the end of the 5th stage
some cool stuff and great stuff had happened throughout the entire set-but things felt off in general and with woman, I felt unmotivated, not much real improvement in my choice with woman, could see changes but they were subtle, and felt in a serious to bad mood alot.
Stage 6-That's all changed and results went crazy through the roof for five days straight and continuing, and I'm motivated and happy/joyous/grateful, and playful almost every waking hour.
As of now I saw why I needed to go through all of that-it was brutal-but that was a few months-this is the rest of my life- Smile
I am very pleased with having gone through the set now-if stage 6 continued on like stage 5-I might not have been. Every other stage feels like a match tossed in the air-while stage 6 is a field of fireworks. I think my ego or mind just gave up on resisting all of it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-18-2012

What did I tell you! Man that must have been what it was too. there was a click somewhere in SM where I began to just be playful all of the time and not wanting to take things too seriously. That and ascending to the new dimension where I expect and deserve all things with women but I'm not attached to it whatsoever. I'll say it too.. I can't wait to start SM 2 :O