Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 01-27-2012

(01-27-2012, 06:26 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon, always the sales manSmile
alright finishing out is the smarter choice
next question-could I finish sm 1 take a month or two to some other subs and then run SM 2?

Sure, you could do that. A refresher of AM for a month wouldn't hurt.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-27-2012

like stage 6 for a month?

(01-27-2012, 07:15 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: like stage 6 for a month?

Or Stage 3. 6 is probably better.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - lovinh3767 - 01-27-2012

(01-27-2012, 07:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I know that AM11 have manifestation component in it especially from stg4-6 so what happens when 1 listens to stage 6 alone as refresher. Will the manifestation still works?

(01-27-2012, 11:23 PM)lovinh3767 Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 07:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I know that AM11 have manifestation component in it especially from stg4-6 so what happens when 1 listens to stage 6 alone as refresher. Will the manifestation still works?

It will still be activating, yes. I am including a specific refresher stages in the new SM and AM programs.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-30-2012

Well, I am trying to stay positive
but I am in a terrible phase right now
In general I have noticed down cycles with my life
but since Alpha and SM they have diminished greatly.
In addition subs seem to have up and down cycles but what I am experiencing now is fairly horrifying-at least in my head-objectively its probably not so bad.
Stage 3 started out amazing-I felt great, badass, new girls came into my life, more sex than in one month than in my entire last year..stage 3 turned kind of neutral, some cool effects nothing to special, a lot of impatience on my part that lead to disappointment and negativity, doubting the set etc. Since deciding to stay on sex magnet version 1 two great things happened. But first let me say how I have felt since last Saturday. Self-concious, self doubting, deeply negative, creepy, no physical sex drive but a strong mental desire to pursue and have sex, exhausted, weak, like a rapist, hopeless, depressed, like nothings working and in general off. Wow..lol and above it all massive indifference..either from apathy or perhaps something more sublime. I feel right now that I am literally repelling woman...while guys are drawn to me..WTF is going on..heavy resistance lol. Anything to do with sexuality around me or near me turns me on and pisses me off at the same time. I am no longer seeing any of the woman I was seeing because I no longer have the energy to push for things through text and the responses are no longer flowing, again WTF, although I actually bumbed into the hot half asian girl I have been sleeping with while I was out with friends and we hugged and she said she was in a huge rush and we talked for a sec and then she gave me a peck and ran off, again WTF! lol
The two cool things that happened to me are
1. I went to a friends birthday and re-met a girl, pure coincidence, I met 4 years ago while visiting yale who I have wanted to be with since the moment I met her 4 years ago. We had amazing chemistry and I just said I wanted to kiss her went for it and she said she couldn't she had a boyfriend but started kissing me all over and body raping me with her hands
2. I was eye fxxxing with this really sexy red head, large breastsSmile, on the train and then basically followed her out of the station, see what I mean by creepy rapist lol, and asked her how to get to 2nd ave. She was said she was just going to ask me that and she could GPS it, we walked there to together and turns out she is a semi-famous stand up comedian in NYC. She was super funny and I loved the whole thing..she said she wished she had a card to give me and I told her to just take my number since my phone is dead. She gave a super sexual amazing hug at the end. She texted me the next day with her name and her phone number so I texted back, I made some funny comments and asked her for the details about the show. She texted bak pure details and thats it. I said some more funny stuff bak and said I'd catch her around..no response..IDK..Ill just go to her show and see what happens.
Another strange effect of the set is that if I girl seems to reject me in ANY way I want nothing to do with her and the sexual energy between myself and whomever else feels weird like its choppy, weird, and anxiety provoking as much as it turns any one on, including myself.
All this said-when I am in my mental clearest I notice that the set has changed the way I relate to woman who I am engaged with-unless its professional and even then-there is ALWAYS a sexual dynamic and she usually wants in-its just very hard because of my mental/emotional state to even be willing to engage/approach/open. God I feel better for writing all this down.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Ryan - 01-30-2012

Eh it comes and goes big time from now on. However, once you get to the end you'll understand why it had to happen Wink

Ryan

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 01-30-2012

That reminds me... in Version 2.0, when you get to it, I have altered the response to rejection. In Version 1.0 it causes you to simply disconnect from them and walk away. In 2.0 you simply ignore it, take it as amusing, and continue trying for what you were trying for in the first place, but in different ways until you get it.

As for your results... that is definitely meeting the floor of resistance. The "floor of resistance" is where your programming meets a core concept you have accepted within yourself and starts meeting resistance from it. It will eventually wear down this resistance, but for the time being, it can be like "meeting the floor face first". This is just a sign that the programming is going deeper into you and big changes are taking place.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 01-31-2012

Shannon, did you also include disconnect from others if rejection takes place in alpha male 2011 or is it more ignored and forgiven? That's another thing... because sometimes I feel like a total asshole.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 01-31-2012

(01-30-2012, 11:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: That reminds me... in Version 2.0, when you get to it, I have altered the response to rejection. In Version 1.0 it causes you to simply disconnect from them and walk away. In 2.0 you simply ignore it, take it as amusing, and continue trying for what you were trying for in the first place, but in different ways until you get it.

As for your results... that is definitely meeting the floor of resistance. The "floor of resistance" is where your programming meets a core concept you have accepted within yourself and starts meeting resistance from it. It will eventually wear down this resistance, but for the time being, it can be like "meeting the floor face first". This is just a sign that the programming is going deeper into you and big changes are taking place.

I am usually experiencing, at least mentally, and then in some physical catharsis, multiple reasons, understandings, and integration of why I had to feel so shitty but while I am in it sometimes it is very tricky.

As for disconnecting and walking away-that is frustrating me more than anything else in the set. Because I am interpreting way to much as rejection and disconnecting. And I am not simply disconnecting cleanly it leaves me angry, and also walking away at the first sign of resistance is pathetic. What successful ladies man ever disconnected and walked away without pushing her social bs at least a little. Its like if the woman doesn't welcome me with gaping arms nothing going to happen lol. What was the reasoning behind dealing with rejection that way for this set!?. It might be especially annoying to me because I am unconsciously interpreting rejection very easily as a results of the resistance. Or how does the script define rejection or is it left open to our subconscious? In either case your change for version 2 is genius and an infinitely better choice.

(01-30-2012, 08:29 PM)Ryan Wrote: Eh it comes and goes big time from now on. However, once you get to the end you'll understand why it had to happen Wink

Ryan

that makes me feel worse and better at the same timeSmile
shivers, hopefully its worth it..

Is rejection defined by a verbal rebuttal of hers?
Actually I'm realizing now if my subconscious is interpreting rejection
and the set doesn't define rejection or catch one up to snuff with an SM definition of rejection
then I might be automatically disconnecting from any woman who looks at me slightly weird, which a lot do lol, or doesn't look at me, looks elsewhere, whatever. I'm going to hark on the notion of disconnecting when experiencing 'rejection' but I want to make sure sure my definition of rejection is correct. If 'rejection' is left open to my subconscious than this will explain why the set might not be worth it for me to finish..if rejection in the set is strictly left to verbal refusal than I have less to worry about.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 01-31-2012

Rainbow I've had that too. specific looks leave me puzzled like what did I do? then I let it go. But coming into stage 5 and stage 6 it was like whatever. Then as resistance kicked in again it was real bad. I analyzed alot of stuff and now I'm starting to break out of the stage six funk which was almost as bad as the stage 5 funk. Now I look at butts and boobs everywhere... I don't really think too much into a wierd look because It doesn't affect me anymore. Now It's just like I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't care. But then comes the whole indifference and disconnected feeling from rejection and I still take these looks as rejection sometimes. You just have to realize that it's not you but them and forgive them I guess. Because you will be forgiven because these girls or whoever enjoy having you in their life one way or another. I hope it makes sense to you written out. It's just the idea I'm trying to get across.

Either way.. Don't quit it now, man. Losers quit.

No, I get it, I think what your saying it dope, like awesome,
and I already feel the indifference setting in. Its just that on one hand its great to not care and it is only our subjective experience and how we enjoy life that matters at the end of the day. But I am obsessed with capacity right now, or attraction capacity more specifically. Maybe as the indifference solidifies the capacity will increase with it. But I want to be capable of moving things forward with those boobies and buttsSmile or at least see doors opening and it has been feeling like the opposite of that the past week or so. Its like for the last few years I hear these success stories and what is possible with Brent Smith and Cory Sky and Zan etc, even Ryan and Cortez have a lot of that going on..and I get glimpses of it in my own life at times, at times I see it in some of my friends and close acquaintances. My goal of this set was to realize what is possible with success with woman...actually I'll right more about the details of what this means to me later..as I think that is important but I have got to run to work.
In either case today I'm feeling better-I just watched Iron Man two and I think the escape into superhero land did me some good-I'm feeling ready to be/face/deal with whatever is going on in my own life and self much more strongly now.
Its not I would prefer more intimacy and sex in my life..its like Zan says in that talk I posted..we want we wanted when we were little boys..we want to prove this to ourselves.