Subliminal Talk
DMSI results poll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI results poll (/Thread-DMSI-results-poll)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI results poll - CatMan - 12-08-2017

Ironically, my original comment was going to reference you Samba, but I wasn't sure.

I was positive you were the guy starting V3.1, then singing it's praises constantly everywhere about how amazing it is in a vague general sense, but not seeming to have REAL results with women. Even when people weren't having results you would appear and gush about it. Then, you stopped it and moved on, and started saying it wasn't working at all for you the whole time. Is that you? I've been confused about that for some time now. I was very sure it was you, but I didn't want to throw you under the bus prematurely. So I'll take the chance to clarify now since it's fresh in my mind and you posted now.

RE: DMSI results poll - samba99 - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 12:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: Ironically, my original comment was going to reference you Samba, but I wasn't sure.

I was positive you were the guy starting V3.1, then singing it's praises constantly everywhere about how amazing it is in a vague general sense, but not seeming to have REAL results with women. Even when people weren't having results you would appear and gush about it. Then, you stopped it and moved on, and started saying it wasn't working at all for you the whole time. Is that you? I've been confused about that for some time now. I was very sure it was you, but I didn't want to throw you under the bus prematurely. So I'll take the chance to clarify now since it's fresh in my mind and you posted now.

I think it was me since I recall saying 3.1 was pretty amazing, however I think I was experiencing the results of previous versions which I wasn’t aware of it at the time. The period between 2.5 3.0 3.1 is very short. When I started 3.1 I was already with few girls as a results of previous versions. But the results kept coming for some time. Also the celebrity effect was massive. Also one of the girls I slept with, told me It was her first time having orgasm during Sex which I believe it was 3.1 or 3.0 effect. Now everything faded and I am just not sure why. There’s no attraction there’s no celebrity effect there’s nothing. Well except sexual dreams lol. 3.1 did improve the quality of my life and there were times where I felt extremely high and blessed. But also times pretty shitty. Now is like normal mood nothing Crazy on either side. And I find myself constantly checking for women, not cool.

I remember you keep saying you don’t see 3.4 to be the final because you don’t think it’s possible to achieve the design goal. I think the only reason you think this way is because you never experienced that reality before but it really can happen anytime. For me, I already did, I experienced what to be sexually attractive. I have seen DMSI doing things that I have never never thought it was possible. But they faded away now.

Edit: please understand I have no interest in online life so what I reported back is truly and honesty is what I have experienced. Nothing else nothing more. I really have no interest to impress anyone here. I’m new to subs and DMSI was the second sub I ever used. I probably won’t stick for awhile. As soon as results starting to come back “hopefully with 3.2” I’ll be with girls....

RE: DMSI results poll - Determined - 12-08-2017

CatMan, current theory is that the guys who've had previous successes with women were better able to execute DMSI.

This is evident in the rather polarizing effect of it's results. The few guys who executed immediately, dropped by to say how amazing it was and then vanish further punctuates this. This can also be seen in the poll where the vast majority of responders are also virgins.

"awesomeDMSI" was one such guy, he initially didn't have any success with DMSI, so he went of and decided to study PUA material in order for his SubC mind to have something to latch onto, re-ran DMSI and now according to him "gets laid every weekend"

Shannon quite astutely identified "vagophobia" as the cause.

RE: DMSI results poll - DarkPlouf - 12-08-2017

Quote:I believe if it was truly working for many people, there would be no doubt more journal posts backing that up. Instead, there's been a marked decline in the forum over time as more and more have either left, or switched programs and moved on.
Exactly. This thread wouldn't even be there in the first place if DMSI was successful for the majority. I mean, in the first place it wouldn't be still in test release.

I think we have to be honest with ourselves and look at things for what they truly are. Both parties can come up with imaginary numbers or excuses, but evidences don't lie.
That's how we progress in life, not by deluding ourselves and being stuck on a one-way thinking.

Also I would like to point out how brilliantly that pool shows who is the main audience of this subliminal : guys that have close to zero success with women.
So I do hope DMSI is built with this in mind.

I just hope for a day when I will get something worthy for the money I put into the program. Drinks

RE: DMSI results poll - DarkPlouf - 12-08-2017

Quote:The few guys who executed immediately, dropped by to say how amazing it was and then vanish further punctuates this. This can also be seen in the poll where the vast majority of responders are also virgins
Do you realize there are plenty of people who DID NOT have any results with DMSI but who disappeared as well?
So those people we shouldn't count them?

Reading the threads of 2-3 years ago, you can find a good number of people who struggled with the program and simple disappeared one day.

As for awesomeDMSI, don't use his case as a general rule.
If that were a thing, Sarge would have executed DMSi by nkw. Illumi, who previously executed DMSI wouldn't have rage quitted last month.

RE: DMSI results poll - Benjamin - 12-08-2017

The 'previously having success with women' makes sense and can help, but doesn't necessarily stand.

I've been with alot of women. But I didn't have a huge amount of success on it, and strangely somehow the healing I did, doing the work to meet my mum and such not only didn't solve my issues but now I seem in a worse place with women.

I guess if you looked objectively at me during DMSI it's more than most. One girl I was already sleeping with, starting during E2 so I won't count that.

One girl I made out with at a pub who was messaging me after saying she had to wait for her auntie to goto bed. I got sick of waiting and it was late so went to bed and woke up with several messages wanting to meet up and go for a drive. Replied in the morning but didn't hear from her again.

1 girl I dated for around 3 months during DMSI who is the most attractive in a while, and I can count 2 that I slept with in the 'bloom' maybe 2 or 3 weeks after stopping DMSI I slept with 2 in a few days. One I started talking to in a store, the other on tinder. Unfortunately after that I got the old 'this is too good' fear response and it disappeared. One I seen again but she was too fat and though it was fun and pleasurable the fallout from it psychologically made me feel like shit and brought my deservingness down so I didn't contact her again, the other I wanted to see again but after that just fucked me around and wasted my time with bullshit games.

1 since then, but I attribute that to some tapping I did for a few days when I got frustrated. I'd still be seeing her but she ended up being a fucking nutter.

That brings me to a point with the autopilot. The one from the store, I seen her and I just had this feeling from her like she was horny and at the time it turned me on and I just started talking to her, and it all just flowed. But after it I regretted it because of how fat she was, the same the second time.. feeling depressed, deservingness went down and regretting it. So that shows a downfall of the current autopilot, in the moment I just went for it and it was fun and pleasurable but I regretted it after like it just made me go for it without having standards.

The argument to that might be "But DMSI is about getting laid and that happened". But i'd argue, that to me atleast it's not getting laid at any cost, it's having sex with attractive women that I want to be with.

And the people that will likely disagree with that and say "But I want to get laid at any cost, I don't care, I just want sex" will be the inexperienced men. Occasionally I get to a level of frustration when it's been a while and my standards are lowered and I fuck someone just to have sex, and regret it and feel like shit every time if it's not someone I really want to be with usually or if I had choice i'd avoid them.

Samba, the reason, as I've often stated now, why I don't think V3.4 will be the final is because it still seems like too much of a gap to close in such a short time to be realistic given how most are performing with it. Doesn't seem realistic to expect that of the program or Shannon, so I'm just managing expectations. That's it, nothing to do with my personal experience with women as that's irrelevant to expecting so much in 3 versions from Shannon. Just thinking it's too much to ask for in 3 versions given that I'm on my 6th version personally and will be 7th with V3.2, have ran DMSI/AOSI since July 13, 2016, and still not blown away by this program. Maybe V3.2 can be a giant step forward and V3.4 will be final, but I choose at this point to be more realistic and understand that it's probably going to be longer than that. I guess I'm long past the hype phase we all had for the program long ago.

Determined, I've often said guys who were better with women better executed as well, yes. Put them both in a Porsche or a Caraceni suit (my favourite suit), and the experienced guy will do better. It makes sense they would do so, obviously. That isn't an endorsement of the program of course, it's of the guys themselves. They were fortunate to be much further along, and/or have way less painful trauma to get past when they listened. Good for them, that's great, must be nice. So like Swisston, as him and I have been deemed "the resistors", we have both reported in a dedicated manner (I know I've taken massive criticism for some reason for simply doing my job as a tester which has been extremely irritating to me and turned me off posting for a long time, seems being honest and truthful about your experience on the program is frowned upon unless it's "good"), even if it's "negative". Although even he seemingly got tired of the extreme time in between releases and went off to another sub. I stayed on in the hopes of breaking through or at least some C&H benefit or useful testing feedback. And of a loyalty/responsibility/sense of obligation to the program, and the fact the skeleton script is being made through this for 6G. So I feel I personally, being a "resister", have no choice but to stay on this to address my "issues" so even if this never works for me, 6G might someday. No other program motivates me anyway, my women issues are why I came here years ago, so it isn't a big hardship to soldier through this program in the hopes of a payoff someday down the road.

So one guy, this "awesomeDMSI" new poster who then vanished and hasn't been on for a month, overrules all other people in this poll and all other testers who have diligently reported all along version after version after version for well over a year and beyond? And him learning PUA stuff etc. are other variables that influenced his success then, we don't know how much DMSI truly contributed if so. I've spent a fortune on PUA and it did nothing for me before subs, just came across as surface level "fake it until you make it somehow" stuff that never seemed genuine or effective. Seems like an industry to cash in on guy's failures and insecurities, always inventing new rehashed "products" or "courses" or "routines/sets" to sell while playing off guy's issues. They're great salesmen, I'll give them that, I haven't been impressed by many of them in person, where I've done one-on-one coaching because I could afford it. Paper tigers, trust me, nowhere near as much presence as they appear to have, one world famous one in particular I was very disappointed how weak he came across as in person. Personas scripted to hit guy's insecurities, and then cash in off them. I see it clearly probably because I'm a businessman who knows how to speak to a customer I'm looking for. I left that behind to try subs, to be honest, out of desperation.

Mones too, been there done that and have a ton of those and haven't used them since V3.1 started because of the phero optimiser Shannon wanted tested in it. So I've hardly done what you often claim about people "doing nothing and expecting subs to do it for you". Even though that's exactly what the sub is supposed to do, mind you. I'm a beast socially, the 3 women who know I'm a virgin still don't believe me and joke it's a line to this day, lol. Tons of models, really hot Hooters Girls, beauty queens, even celebs in my sphere. I'm probably best suited to see this thing work, it'd be epic!

I've built a life I'm very proud of, except I still have lingering women issues from long ago. My issues are past trauma and a belief from it all of me not being good enough to attract women, long before I became a very successful businessman in life, carried on a long time. Once that's gone, I'll be able to pick up the pieces at last immediately. I'm not the stereotypical introvert virgin obese 1/10 that expects prime teen Jessica Alba by merely listening to a stream or a wave mind you, LMAO Tongue. Plus, given how long the program has under performed for, how many people have struggled to see anything tangible, I don't put too much stock in one single guy going on about how amazing it is out of nowhere then vanishing. Especially since he spoke of learning PUA stuff, so it's unknown now about what variable has really made the difference. Try one thing at a time, as Shannon always says, so you know what's working and what isn't. And one person to me doesn't outweigh all the others. Plus the guy alluded to having success with women BEFORE DMSI, so he still then falls into the group of getting sex with women BEFORE the sub if so. Regardless, his "results" maybe someday will be the norm, obviously it isn't now. Samba used to do that a lot, then he turned and went 180 and started saying the program didn't work for him. Regardless, this is the problem, when people want to find "good" stuff to support the program currently and disqualify all the people on it struggling to see results for some reason to defend the program like it's a personal affront, they grasps at straws. "Well there was that one guy...or there was this poster awhile ago...". Kinda proves my point that there's very little good press for it, and that the overwhelming majority have little to no success currently. Which is fine, it's still obviously not done, but to invalidate the crushing majority of people *actually reporting* in favour of one guy reporting and vanishing while singing PUA's praise alongside it muddying the view of whether or not it was even DMSI that did it for him, and all these alleged phantom executers that haven't ever posted but somehow it's known they're getting full design goal off somewhere...seems backwards to me. I know negative posts are hated, I've taken huge criticism for simply reporting my experience on the sub as requested as a tester, I know everyone wants the program to work and hates the idea it doesn't, but the only way we will get there is not living in denial and reporting honestly about what works and what doesn't.

As I said earlier, it's okay to admit it doesn't work for the crushing majority now, we all know that anyway. In time maybe the results all the phantom executers are getting, will be the norm. I continue to support and test the program and give feedback however I can, to help make that a reality.

That awesomeDMSI was just one of the top of my head. When I ran DMSI I executed instantly which is how I know it works. I've realised I may have been insensitive in my comments regarding the plight of others.

Just looked up a caraceni suit, not my style but they look good none the less. They echo the older double breasted style. The power suit of the 80's

I admire your commitment but keeping an eye on the prize, if healing and clearing are your goal, then wouldn't it be wise to use other means as well?

For sure bro. I know you were generally inactive really from your account start date for a long time, so a lot of stuff has been missed from then to the point you were active at a minimum.

Oh yeah, they're old school style. Royals and big movie stars wear them, especially from the golden days of Hollywood. There are a couple forms though from the family, they splintered a bit, so there's a slight difference in their approach. I love them though, very distinct, especially now. Which is why I used the reference, they stand out a lot. Brioni is good too though.

Well Shannon always advises one method at a time. Since I've tried weird Hypnosis stuff in the past, PUA, mones, and came here to subs banking on these and there's little else left to experiment with lol, I will heed that and stick to them only. This seems to be the best chance for leaving the past where it belongs, because it's being "actively" upgraded over time. Seems my best chance is with it, so I stick to it with fervour, as I've done to everything in my life I've wanted to do. I have planned to stick to this program until I get sick of executing full design goal with girls around me, or until Shannon exhausts all avenues and closes the program. That gives me the best chance for DMSI success, as well as the best chance for 6G programs as the skeleton script is being built through this program. So it's the best bet for me I feel, to get my "issues" handled through it and/or the skeleton script/6G over time.

Haha you got it the other way around. I did DMSI for two days then switched to MLS which is giving me killer results. Women are quite low on my list of priorities right now.

They're a good look just out dated fashion wise. If you're an older gent (which I presume you are) you'd be able to pull it off well.

Self forgiveness and self acceptance are fundamental to healing. They can both be done much faster outside of DMSI if focused on specifically.

Yeah, they're distinct and have the old school style I enjoy. Reminds me of the old school masculinity thing I've felt lacking in things now in society. So they really resonate with me. To each their own.

I love the idea of clearing and healing in DMSI *specifically focused* on sex/attraction/etc. and dealing with old beliefs, traumas. It's tailor made for me in that regard, even aside from the supposed "aura"/"manifestation" stuff. And again, the skeleton script is being built through this program. So for the sake of my future success with 6G, it makes sense for me to use this program and report and help flesh it out to deal with my issues. Not just for DMSI success, but 6G success in the future.

Hopefully, it can deliver on it's goal. In my situation with the kinds of women around me, it would be insanely life changing if it can! We'll see.

RE: DMSI results poll - Shannon - 12-08-2017

I'm going to edit the title of this poll to reflect that it represents V3.1 and before.

RE: DMSI results poll - Inconceivablezen - 12-10-2017

"I got laid before dmsi but after using it I got laid a lot more with women I am attracted to*"

If I run the program for a few loops, the results are almost immediately back.