Subliminal Talk
Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g (/Thread-Beginning-my-journey-with-MLS-5-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-11-2017

Yep.. and it's crazy how to do the full program it's like 12 years or something!

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-11-2017

Yea and the whole program costs like $2500.00. I'm glad I only did 2 levels

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-14-2017

Ok so this is not a journal entry so much as it is some thoughts that I was having. There is still not much to report on as it is currently Xmas break and not much is happening academic wise. I do expect that results will take place in due season so long as I meet the sub halfway and put in the necessary effort. I understand this takes patience and effort.

However, I was seriously thinking about my desire to eventually acquire a copy of AM6. Which I still want to do. This was my original plan: to do a 3 month run of MLS until about mid March where I would eventually have the money to purchase AM6. And start AM6 at the beginning of April. The problem now is that money is a serious issue since my current job is paying me jack-**** on part time hours (I am currently seeking a job related to my field to get experience). And I have to pay out of pocket since the school I attend (a technical college) does not process loans. Supposedly this will change (according to the dean) because the school is supposed to complete its transition to community college status by the summertime. However I don't want to assume anything.

I still have 1.5 years left of school and I will be 31 by the time I graduate. This is what worries me. (And Shannon if you happen to be reading this could you offer some insight on this?): I am worried that by the time I turn 30 this summer, my brain will not be capable of any more changes. That at that point "I am who I am". I read an article somewhere that after 30 it is difficult (if not impossible) to change your personality.

The fact is, my schooling is top priority. Working a job during the day and attending school at night will only allow me the bare minimum of 8 hours of listening time while sleeping. So I feel like if I try to do this (AM6) while I'm still in school I won't get much from it. Not because it doesn't work but because I won't be able to put as much time as I want/need to into it. Also I definitely will not have time for much socializing (which from what I understand is a requirement on my part) due to my homework load on the weekends.

So in short I may have to wait until after I graduate at 31 to actually do AM6. And for right now focus on MLS which only requires 4 loops per night while I'm in school trying to learn my trade.

I know this post is a doozie and I'm sorry for being so long winded. But am I overthinking this? Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-14-2017

That article is full of shit, of course you still can. Why all of a sudden would it happen the day you turn 30? That makes zero sense.

8 Hours is fine for AM6, that is the minimum required so it's okay.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-15-2017

Yea Ben, I guess when you look at it objectively it's pretty ridiculous. I guess I'm having worries about turning 30. As most people do.

I've spent most of my life as a pushover, horrible with women, and poor social skills and hope to be able to still change that you know.

Thanks Ben that puts my mind at ease.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-18-2017

Correction...all of my life. Not most.Tongue

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Zane - 12-18-2017

U r wrong. People can change any time they want. Put aside that belief. I used to think the same but it's not true

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-18-2017

Thank you Zane. It's good to know I'll still be able to make these
changes in my own terms and on my own time.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-29-2017

Day 28 (12/29/17)

Still not much to report on. Been busy with family and the holidays so not much time for learning ventures. That will change soon.

I have been noticing a sort of throbbing in my head, almost like a heartbeat. I've noticed it since I've started this program along with some accompanying anxiety. Not many headaches. Has anyone else experienced this in this sub? Please share if you have.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-29-2017

On second thought I have been having some headaches in the last few days. Not sure if it's from the sub or from sleeping crooked.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-30-2017

Has anyone experienced what I described? Is it common

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-30-2017

Quote:I have been noticing a sort of throbbing in my head, almost like a heartbeat. I've noticed it since I've started this program along with some accompanying anxiety. Not many headaches. Has anyone else experienced this in this sub? Please share if you have.

I haven't used MLS but i'd have thought if there was anything like that it would be at the start because of the increased input. I remember for some reason when I used a custom Weight Loss (earlier version) years ago that the increased input I could really feel it strongly in my head.

But since it's later it could either be fear based, or possibly something around detoxing your mind. During UD i've had it a few times and realized it's part of the detoxing.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-31-2017

I know in the first month there are many changes occurring in the brain during MLS. The product page even mentioned making new dendritic connections in the brain. I wonder if this might be happening. It's almost been one month. So perhaps in the next month, especially with school starting it will be really interesting to see where this sub takes me.

I know optimizing diet is important to brain function as well. Definitely ready for the new year to start. Ready to cut sugar and all the other junk out of my diet. I've really been feeling it and I know it's been affecting my mood too. But I know cutting the sugar will help with brain function as well as just concentrating on schoolwork and achieving the goals of this program.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Determined - 12-31-2017

I've been running MLS for 3 months and it has revolutionised my life.

Best advice I can give you is to pay attention to the subconscious signals you're getting. Actually act on them when they appear.

This started out for me as little nudges in the right direction. I believe it's crucial to the process that you pay attention to these and heed them. If you're getting a hint that sugar is bad then start cutting it out.

Over time these changes will accumulate.