Subliminal Talk
Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g (/Thread-Beginning-my-journey-with-MLS-5-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3

Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-01-2017

So I've been debating for a few weeks now which sub I wanted to buy first. Among my most desired titles are

-Alpha Male 6
-Woman Magnet 2.0
-Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g
-ideal body weight
And others...

It is my strongest intention to eventually secure a copy of AM6. While I do appreciate the idea that attractiveness to women is a reputed side effect of said program, my main goals of that program will include, among many others, improvement in social skills and assertiveness. I also am attracted to the idea of developing a "No BS" attitude and essentially training my brain to "grow up" a bit.

However, there are other priorities at hand. For this reason I have chosen to start MLS 5.5g. This is my first purchased sub. I am currently in training to become an Instrument & Electrical technician. Much of the training uses a lot of math as well as the understanding of basic scientific principles (mostly electronics but there are others). Not to mention that I will be expected to be able to use spatial reasoning as well as logical and deductive reasoning to able to troubleshoot systems effectively and quickly. All of this reasoning will be based upon the principles I have learned. Also, during the course of our training we are encouraged (almost expected actually) to do our own research to find solutions to problems; it is my hope that this sub will help develop this sort of self-reliance. I just finished DC and AC circuits, the latter of which involves heavy trigonometry and understanding of phaser diagrams. Although I expect that I will have passed the latter. I still feel that I will need to go back and self-teach the material again. I plan to do this over the Xmas Break.

In a sense this sub almost seems to be a good preliminary for AM6 for a few reasons:

-During AM6 I will be looking to further develop my social skills as this is always something I've struggled with (including remembering people's names)

-I expect that this sub will motivate me to read the preliminary material for AM6 and subsequently make it easier to recall the information from both books during the course of AM6.

-and in addition to the preliminary reading for AM6 I do plan to try to read some other material as well talking about masculine principles (i.e. Sam Keen, David Deida etc.)

All in all I think this is a great starting point. I hope to have some interesting things to report back with.

Wish me luck Smile

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-02-2017

Day 1 (12/2/2017)

Not much to report on. It's the first day after all...need to give it some more time obviously.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Ampersnd - 12-02-2017

If you want to feel possessed by the need to master those skills (i.e. instrument & electrical technician), you'll have a fun time. That's me with guitar and different other things.

It's more of a feeling of purpose and direction than being forced to do it, though.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-03-2017

hey Ampersand, funny you say that, I'm a guitar player myself! So I guess my skills will improve with that as well.

How long you been playing?

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Ampersnd - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 05:59 AM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote: hey Ampersand, funny you say that, I'm a guitar player myself! So I guess my skills will improve with that as well.

Been playing for just over 12 years. Been working on learning the 'Colors' album from 'Between the Buried and Me'.

(12-03-2017, 03:11 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 05:59 AM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote: hey Ampersand, funny you say that, I'm a guitar player myself! So I guess my skills will improve with that as well.

Been playing for just over 12 years. Been working on learning the 'Colors' album from 'Between the Buried and Me'.

Sweet! Good luck with that.

Day 2 (12/3/17)

Nothing remarkable yet. Felt lethargic today.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-07-2017

Day 6 (12/7/17)

Still not much to report. Took my AC circuits final last night. Didn't do well on it but that's my fault. I'll still pass the class though. Will be moving on to Semiconductors and Transistors next semester. Plan on doing some reading over the Xmas break.

Very important question though to anyone who can answer: I tend to be a side sleeper. I've tried sleeping on my back but inevitably get uncomfortable. Because I sleep on my side, one ear is usually buried in my pillow. So only one ear is freely exposed to the subs. Will this dampen the effectiveness of the sub?

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Jake2015 - 12-08-2017

(12-07-2017, 06:54 PM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote: Day 6 (12/7/17)

Still not much to report. Took my AC circuits final last night. Didn't do well on it but that's my fault. I'll still pass the class though. Will be moving on to Semiconductors and Transistors next semester. Plan on doing some reading over the Xmas break.

Very important question though to anyone who can answer: I tend to be a side sleeper. I've tried sleeping on my back but inevitably get uncomfortable. Because I sleep on my side, one ear is usually buried in my pillow. So only one ear is freely exposed to the subs. Will this dampen the effectiveness of the sub?

It shouldnt do. I had the same question many moons ago and was told that it shouldnt affect you any differently.

Sleep comfortably and good luck!

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-08-2017

Awesome. Thanks Smile

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-08-2017

Yeah that's fine. No need to be pedantic about it like "Oh I have to lay at this angle for maximum effectiveness" or anything.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-10-2017

My thing is this: I used to be a Holosync user years ago in my early 20s and eventually stopped because it absolutely required headphones, was too expensive for each level for what it was really worth and not to mention I just couldn't commit.

Now it did what it said it did (put one in a meditative state) but wasn't having any significant impact on my life one way or the other. It did however (in the later levels) have the option to record your own subliminal messages on them. The subsequent levels after the initiatory level had a disc titled "Floating" which only had your self-recorded messages and no binaural beats. You listened to this on repeat while sleeping through the night. But it still required headphones and one of the instructions was...you guessed it...to lie on my back while listening through the night. This became too much trouble for what it was worth and so I eventually lost interest (not to mention money).

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-10-2017

I did a few levels of holosync, the expense was the main problem and also that I didn't think it helped that much.

I didn't get to the level with recorded subliminals, listening all night like that would be annoying. Doing 30-60 minutes or whatever for the brainwaves was fine though. Though sometimes it seemed to take forever.

RE: Beginning my journey with MLS 5.5g - Antaeus - 12-10-2017

Funny thing is...at the time I wanted to believe it was working. But truthfully I think it made promises it just couldn't deliver on